TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 22, 2024 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cam is a nice guy but he adds nothing I hope he goes tonite!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking Tkor/Kimo because of how they are using Rubina.

Tucker doesn't want a showmance and has told Rubina that. But Timor (I'm calling them that now because it's shorter to type) are pushing/encouraging Rubina to go after Tucker for a relationship. And the only reason they are doing that is so they can manipulate Tucker through Rubina instead of doing it themselves.

Rubina is a fragile person and will be hurt beyond belief if she finds out how she is being used.

It's all gross.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And, Rosem, I miss your posts and snarky humor.

Thanks, bb. Not.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have gone to pet cam.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Grooch! And I miss posting. I wish it wasn’t like this, but since I don’t get to know the HG the way we used to, I don’t have an emotional attachment to anyone.

All I want to see is the overthrow of Tucker, just so that we don’t have a predictable steam roll of a season, with everyone just submitting to the whims of one guy. Who is not even a strategic player, just an emotional powder keg .

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I note that we will not find out officially who the AI Instigator is until Sunday's show, but I bet things will start to happen in the house before that. They will need footage to show of it happening.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I want to see the overthrow of T'Kor and Kimo. They are the true showmance and they are running the show.

They have the worst type of showmance, an emotional one. They can't pee without the other one knowing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Vegan, and that will cause more feed blocks !! BOOO!

I want Kimo and Tkor out too!!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it that there was some coitus in the HOH room last night between Rubina and Tucker.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
No conversations on the feeds. Tucker and Chelsie in the rock room. Tucker was wiping his eyes, Chelsie sitting on her bed applying make-up. Cam and Joseph playing pool in the upstairs lounge area.

Tucker is called to the diary room. Chelsie says, "They would. Love you, man."

Leah and T'Kor talking game now in the unicorn room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam and Chelsie having a casual conversation in the rock room. In the unicorn room, T'kor says she doesn't think Chelsie would backdoor Tucker. Cam comes into the room and says he found Quinn's sunglasses. He says he has been looking for them all week. T'Kor says she needs to give a talk to Chelsie and leaves the room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie says she will speak her heart when on the block and people will vote educated. She thanks T'Kor for giving her some peace over this.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor left and Chelsie says it's amazing what a fake lash can do for your appearance. Feeds cut to bathroom area. Rubina is styling Kimo's hair. They are discussing what they are going to wear for the show.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy and it looks like Brooklyn are doing their make-up at the dining room table.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina is also cutting Kimo's hair. (I am out.)

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Boberg, there is video on YouTube that certainly looks like that was about to happen before the feed switched.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Before it went to pet Cam, Leah and TIMOR were in the bathroom and Leah said word around the house is that if it's Cam and Chelsea on the block, Chelsea stays, right? Timor reluctantly agreed.

We're they telling the truth? Or will they still try to flip it? Time will tell.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I really need Cam to go tonight. He contributes NOTHING.

Brooklyn and Chelsie, along with a few others that are sick of Tucker dominating everything, could really turn the season around.

If only Tucker was not so arrogant about his gameplay, I could respect his wins at least. But he is so sure he has this thing locked down, that I want him taken down a few pegs. If he gets his way tonight, it will add to his arrogance and ego. It will be insufferable.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What I'm wondering is the next hoh will realize that TIMOR (assuming neither one of them wins it) need to be broken up before jury. They will vote together, and if they don't like you, that's a hurdle to get over.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is definitely the leader (so far) in comp wins. Don’t these minions realize they are padding his “resume” by doing what HE wants… they are allowing him to control the votes even though his role/power of HoH is technically over?! What happened to blindsides, revolts, rebellions?! I miss having houseguests with backbones/opinions/gumption/balls.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I looked at all the pictures in the banner to try to see who I would want to win HOH. NONE OF THEM!

It is hopeless. Chelsie would be the only one who would even attempt to oust Tucker. But since the rest of the house is in the cult, there is no support for her.

Someone will have to break away, and try to peel off a couple of people who actually want to win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up over the AI comp. I found the whole thing hard to follow, and I think the HG did too. BB had to finally spell out the clues or we would still be waiting for them to solve it.

I can’t believe they are continuing the AI comp. I am very disappointed that there will be yet another week where no one can make a plan.

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Are we waiting for live feeds to return when HOH competition will be over or wait for West Coast to watch it first?

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Keep me updated. I’m currently at a Squeeze and Boy George concert and checking this form between sets!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Show as been over on West coast for 45 minutes, so they must be playing HOH.