TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 22, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
As far as I can tell, they are all asleep now. Except Rubina. She's in the DR.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Did anyone vote for the "Instigator"? I voted for T'kor so she us an uncomfortable as possible, really out of her comfort zone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I gave all my votes to Joseph for a day or two, then forgot about it. Production will probably just give it to Tucker. I guess we find out tonight. I am hoping that we get rid of the AI arena since they’ll be moving on to the next dumb twist.

I remember that last season and the one before started out really good, and then halfway through, production stepped in and destroyed it. Maybe this season the opposite is true and the first half is destroyed and the second half is good.

It’s our only hope at this point.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
During last nights episode, even Production could make Tucker’s “explosive reveal” look anything near “exciting/drama/shocking…”
There were no sound sound effects, (although crickets would have been appropriate…) Tucker proudly announced alliances he’d heard about, including the name and HGs who were aligned. Which was info they all knew already. This house is the WORST at keeping secrets and staying loyal. And so many of them are LOUD: Tucker, Rubina, Quinn, Chelsie, Angela… T’Kor is too quiet- whispers all the time, just says “yeah, Mmm Hmmm” as a response to each and every sentence said to her by anyone! Kimo and his mood swings, belching and YAWNING all the time. Cam is boring, Joseph is weird, a nd his laugh reminds me of Muttley the dog from the 60s-70’s cartoons (his owner was the evil villain “Dastardly”), and he says “know what I’m sayin?” WAY too much! Leah needs constant attention, Makensy plays the pity card too much. They all just annoy the heck out of me but I’ll keep watching! Sometimes I have to mute because all cameras are showing the same thing… I HATE that! There are still a lot of people there, they can show 4 different choices…

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds were down from 9:11 to 9:35 for wake-up call. Feeds return to Rubina and T'Kor whispering in the rock room. Tucker was on camera participating part of the time, and Cam came in to get something and leave.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I just saw Brooklyn, Chelsie, and Cam embrace in the rock room. I turned on the sound and there was no conversation. Cam is wheeling out his suitcase into the storage room. So is Chelsie.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The feeds are showing a Brooklyn/Cam conversation in the upstairs lounge and a Rubina/T'Kor conversation in the HOH room. Kimo is there also in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam goes downstairs and talks to Angela sitting at the dinner table. Angela says she is going to have cake later today.
Feed follows Cam and switches to houseguests Makensy and Leah in the bathroom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy must of left. I see Chelsie there now sitting next to Cam while Leah is powdering her face. Angela walks in.

Tucker is talking with the others in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie had a dream, and Cam wants to know what it was. Chelsie says it's girls' stuff and she doesn't want to share it.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I have managed to see everyone on the feeds except Joseph and Quinn this morning.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I want T'Kor and Kimo on the block and one of them gone. I also want Chelsie, T'Kor on slop.

I used to like T'kor but I am sick of her sense of entitlement.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph just walked in and out of the bathroom. Feeds continue to show the bathroom and HOH conversations.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor, Kimo and Rubina wanted to talk Tucker into flipping the vote to evict Cam. Tucker shut that down, so we are back to either Brooklyn or Chelsie leaving tonight.

Unless there is a mutiny.

Do they realize that Tucker cannot be HOH tonight? Or are they hoping for a twist that keeps him in charge for the rest of the season?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Kimo, Tkor and Rubina are declaring their F4 with their hands in the middle.

"Friendzies" or some such nonsense.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Caught a brief glance of Cam, Quinn, and Joseph talking in the kitchen/dining room area before feeds cut away.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Why do they have to convince Tucker to flip the vote? He is not voting. Do they have to have Tucker's endorsement before they will flip the vote?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker leaves the HOH room, and Rubina, Tkor and Kimo continue to discuss the flip.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Vegan, Tucker is the cult leader and they love him and they fear him.

Kinda like Kim Jung Un.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I don't think they can flip it at least I hope they can't. I'm tired of T'Kor and Kimo getting their way and doing nothing. Win something and make your own moves.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is possible that they might still flip the house.

MJ comes in, says that if Brooklyn is up there, it's an easy decision, but with Chelsie against Cam, she is not comfortable voting Chelsie out.

We need more of them to defect and cross the DMZ to vote out Cam.

I will be so annoyed if Cam wins the AI comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I will be surprised if they pull off the flip, but if they do, I'll have much more respect for them for not falling in line with what the HOH wants.

I remember Janelle once said: old school BB tried to undermine the HOH, not accommodate them.

I blame BB16 Derrick the cop for changing that dynamic.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What happened to the Tucker/Angela and possibly Joe and Leah alliance?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now MJ is saying 'do you know what I'm saying?'.

I guess Joseph has incepted her with his filler words. And I cringe every time Joseph says "Also too".

Argghhhh!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I don't know anything about either of those alliances.

One of the big things missing from this season is the ability to go back to what we didn't get to see. I used to watch the previous nights feeds in the morning before the HG wake up. It's a huge piece of being able to get a feel for what is happening in the house without someone's interpretation of it. Now that's gone, and so is my attention.