TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 21, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return on the kitchen and Leah and Kimo are not there. Then I see Leah massaging Kimo's back at the dining table.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are telling stories, talking over each other. Leah stands on Kimo's back in the living room area. (His back must be really bothering him.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds on Joseph and Angela sleeping (or at least attempting to) in the have-not room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The group of 8 in the kitchen has gone down to 6 with first Leah, then Quinn walking out of the area.
Feeds cut to the have-not room again. Someone there (deep sound, so probably Joseph) is occasionally snoring. (I am out if nothing changes.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds cut to the bathroom area where Kimo and Quinn are talking. Kimo leaves as Quinn says "I hope you get a good night's sleep."

Oh, we're back to the riveting have-not room.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I've been away for 10 days and I am just about caught up thanks to the posts and recaps here. This is a really boring group of HG's with uninspiring game play. Like others here I am having a hard time getting into this group. I did watch the Olympics and of course the election conventions. I guess there are many more important distractions this summer.

T'kor and Kimo can go. I do not like anyone who is playing for a cause or anyone who relies on a religious belief to protect them in this silly game. Get over it and play! Win me over with your humor, sparkling personality and intelligent game choices or go home.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I gotta say Angela has surprised me this week. I really thought she was going to lose it being a Have-Not. I really have not seen her complain much, and she has been pretty sane. They come off of it tonight at midnight! So good for her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been on the rock room and the have-not room. Finally feeds cut to WBRB for the wake-up call.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was thinking this yesterday, but now, after reading on Jokers what happened late afternoon yesterday, and last night, I want it to happen so bad.

As much as I can't stand Brooklyn, I want her to win the AI arena and stay.

The rest of them are in a Tucker cult. Each one fawning over him more than the next. Tkor is even encouraging Rubina to pursue a relationship with him. Kimo is jealous of Joe hanging out with Tucker and wants Joe gone. Chelsea says he's not her target, and thinks he's a wonderful person and prays for him. Angela was saved by him, so she owes him. But at least she is staying in the background
just watching.

Brooklyn is the only one who has some spunk in her bones and will tear the house apart to try to get rid of him, and hopefully get these hgs to snap out of it.

I have nothing against Tucker, per se. It's these hgs who are responsible for playing a cowardly game and all the while patting themselves on the back that they are the best cast ever.

AND I'M STILL ROOTING FOR LEAH UNTIL I SEE ANOTHER HG PLAY A GOOD GAME.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Grooch I wish we saw more Diary Room talk. They just show us the explanations of the comps, which we ALREADY KNOW! I want to see honest/unfiltered/private thoughts/opinions and PLANS.
I think Quinn would get rid of Tucker as soon as he could. I don’t think he’s in the cult, I think he’s faking it to not cause conflict.
Am I naïve?!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 return to the kitchen area and Tucker is making the rounds hugging the houseguests. He even hugs Brooklyn (who he wants to have evicted). And Feeds 3 & 4 come up showing houseguests in the bathroom.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not cosign that Grooch. Brooklyn just makes me feel some sort of bad way. I will hold out hope Quinn will finally take Tucker out. Like Cali, I do not believe for a minute that is in the "Tucker cult"!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mamapors and Calimom, Quinn is going to need Brooklyn to get the job done. He doesn't have the cajones to do it on his own.

Even if he won hoh, he's got alliance members to think about. And they all think Tucker is good for their game.

Meanwhile, Brooklyn would be like, "Hold my beer" and go on a rampage. And she'd tell MJ to suck it up, Buttercup.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I want Brooklyn, T'kor, Kimo and Quinn gone immediately.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want a do over.

Dump this cast and put in a new one to take their place.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
you all are going to think I am weird but, last night I had a dream about the AI competition... it was about observation - they were given three pictures of patterns that are found throughout the house... one was correct and two were not. they had to pick the correct one... there were three or maybe 4/5 (I woke up.. lol..)different challenges... the first one was the fish tank (the background) .. the second was the orangeish waves in the workout room .. the third was in the Havenot room...

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
That would be crazy if that was it, Need! But if not, it's a cool idea! And I don't think I've had a BB dream yet..lol.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is on the stationary bike and it is now producing a high-pitched squeal.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo is now on the bike and the squeal has gone away. He is talking with Tucker.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam is in the workout room with them, and Tucker leaves. Cam talks with Kimo about musicians from Hawaii and the feed I was on cuts away to Rubina talking.
Cam asks Kimo if he has recording equipment. Kimo says nothing professional.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t like Brooklyn, but like Grooch said, she will be needed to take Tucker out. At this point, Tucker has most of the house in the cult, and Brooklyn is one of the few who would even TRY to go after him.

Brooklyn would need to actually win something, though. If a Tucker minion wins HOH this week, I will be ready to write this season off. I don’t think I could take another Tucker-centric week.

I can’t believe I’m rooting for Brooklyn to win the AI comp.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There are two bikes. Kimo is on the other bike and Kimo said to Rubina that production asked them not to use the bike that squeals.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker says if anyone wants to listen to his music, today is the last day. (I am out.)

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why not just give them WD40 for 5 minutes?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Angela and Tucker are planning a new alliance!