TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 21, 2024 users admin

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
As a person of color - that would not be my criteria for keeping you. It would be if you are good for my game or not.

Get over it Chelsie. I would vote you, Kimo and T'Kor out right now based on your game play.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
MJ - I don't think God really gives a crap about what's going on in the BB House. He/She has more pressing issues than your safety in the BB house.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
MJ's conversation is so enthralling that Tucker is snoring!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Agree 100% Jadajean! If Makensy is so sure her God is in control, and she trusts Him, why is she scared/worried/whiny/tearful lately?! Just go with The Plan!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Chelsie now thinks Brooklyn Is a liability for her game? Wow that turned around fast!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Someone on Twitter made the point that it appears that there are no problematic houseguests this season. And the reason that it appears this way is due to all the feed cuts that prevent us from finding out about problematic behavior.

I wonder if this is a good thing or a bad thing. The good thing is that their contestants won’t have their lives ruined due to what they say on a high pressure game show. The bad thing is that we really don’t get to see who they really are, which defeats the whole purpose of the “social experiment”.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I know that Tkor means it when she says she wants a POC to win. But I don't know if Chelsea ever thought that way, but got roped in by Tkor.

Chelsie is on the block. She's going to agree with Tkor to get her vote. If Tkor had told Chelsea about her convos with Rubina about her way of thinking, Chelsea is smart, and she used that line to get Rubina's vote. But now that she did that, she's tied to it. Or maybe not. She can finangle her way through it.

The reason why I'm wondering it, is because if Chelsea was playing this way at the beginning, then why didn't she invite Tkor to join the Core, or the Pentagon? Also, isn't Quinn in her alliance right now with Brooklyn and whoever else is in it?

I think Tkor spun her web and got them at vulnerable moments.

She talks about it with Kimo too, and he goes along with it, but do you really think he'd vote out Tucker over anybody else on the block? I don't think so.

That's my theory and I'm sticking with it. (Until a better one comes along.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So today's words of the day are "I have no one". Heard it from MJ, Brooklyn, Leah, Tucker.

What happened to those 923 alliances that everyone was in? LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch nailed it HAHAHA

hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
this season's such a comedy show

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I love that Rosemary Ham from Trader Joe's that MJ is using.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I see it all the time and have been reluctant to try it Jada. Now I am going to get some! Thanks.

They are putting sugar on their fries????

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
T'or just asked Cam why he has no house slippers? Why his feet are always dirty. He says he always go barefoot when he is in a house or on the grass.

He says he washes his feet before he goes to bed.

No idea why I thought you all needed to know this.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I was just listening to the feed, no looking at it, and OMG Quinn sounded just like Cory from last year. I have never thought till just now. Freaked me out!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
There's 5 of them sleeping in the upstairs lounge right now.

Why does bb let them get away with it this year?

And I've noticed that they never play chess. I wonder why?

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
All four feeds on T'Kor and Kimo talking the same thing over and over. Who can keep them safe blah, blah, blah. I'm going to watch Andy Griffith. Opie and Barney are more entertaining.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You lasted longer than me. I quit the feeds when the choices were 5 people sleeping in the lounge, or Tucker and Rubina in the hammock with Tucker pontificating and Rubina agreeing to every word he says.

Blech.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just turned them back on.

My choices are now:

MJ has Joe trapped at the hammock. Still whining that people lied to her and nobody included her in anything.

Or:

Brooklyn has Kimo trapped outside in the sitting area, droning on about something about having her stay and she keeps bringing up her kids at home (trying to guilt him.

It's a tough choice.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I chose to go back to Brooklyn, but the cameras have switched to Rubina and Angela talking.

Angela has decided when she gets back home she's going to make her husband start dating her again.

Wow. She does EVERYTHING around the house. She even washes his car!

Angela deserves to stay. She needs a break from him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds switch to Tucker in the outside upstairs area. Cam just joined him.

Ack! Camera switched back to MJ and Joe. Why?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MJ really needs to go next. She is useless in this game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn has Angela trapped outside now.

I want to hear what pearls of wisdom Angela has to say.

Angela says she doesn't know anything. Nobody talks to her.

Lol! Angela doesn't want to get involved with her at all.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Angela says that she's trying to figure out a way to get somebody to work with her. You need alliances in this game.

This remark goes completely over Brooklyn's head, missing the chance for getting Angela's vote by promising to work with her, and keeps carrying on about she may not have Chesea in a few days.

<bangs head on table>

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I am so bored this season!!! And I was so excited!! I have been watching the feeds since Day 1, and have never had this much trouble getting into o season, and there have been some terrible ones. Its not like I have become more sophisticated or something, I was rivited to Love Island this year

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Some of the houseguests were talking about going to bed earlier tonight (instead of staying up to 5 a.m.).
The houseguests that are still up and on the feeds in the kitchen are Makensy, T'Kor, Cam, Leah, Rubina, Brooklyn, Quinn, and Kimo.
Feeds 1 & 2 switched to Joseph and Angela getting into their have-not beds. And the lights go out in that room.
Tucker and Chelsie are not on the feeds. The feeds all have cut to the have-not room with the lights out.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Could Tucker have meant Culinary Institute of America?