TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 20, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Angela just taught me a Starbucks hack. LOL

Order an iced tea, no ice, then ask for a second cup of just ice, which I guess they give you. She says you get two cups or iced tea instead or one. LOL

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Tucker were in the storage room. Angela says it takes her all day to recover from sleeping in the have-not room just to go back to it. She says she gets one more night in the have-not room and it will be over.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I really do not like Brooklyn. It really is not rational how much I dislike her. And I really do not have one reason, just all of her!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Ditto Mamapors

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same, from what I have seen..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, you’re in good company… Brooklyn is… “a lot.” She is very authoritative. She reminds of the some of the women on the Real Housewives shows. Braggy, bossy, a tad catty and dramatic. She is, after all, a pageant girl! 👸🏻

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ditto, ditto!

Mamapors, Tucker said last night that it was her moral superiority and she's nothing but a hypocrite.

Could that be it?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cali and Grooch, yeah those are the reasons I think I do not like her at all. The "pageant girl" attitude (sorry, not sorry for saying that) and yes her moral superiority, when in fact her morals are no better than anyone else's!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Can MJ go next, BB gods? Please....

I am sick of her constant retelling that the hoh door was locked last night. And being so furious about it. Who gives an F? And it's none of your business anyway.

I also think she may not be the brightest bulb in the house. Though Rubina is a close second. But Rubina just may be a complete emotional, insecure mess, and that is just hiding her intelligence. Hard to tell.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s kinda rich TUCKER says that about someone else… he toots his own horn constantly… bragging about “reading people” (apparently he “toook a class…”) he’s actually NOT good at it, but he thinks it, so it must be! He was also wrong when he told Cedric he didn’t tell Tucker to use veto on himself, I hope Julie plays that so will stop spreading untruths!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tucker is always so SURE of things, like Lisa having a power, Quinn messing with his clothing, etc. Doesn't listen to others, or maybe he hears them but refuses to believe..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Agree Grooch, MJ has been whining for days. She is not on the block, does not appear to be in danger. STOP WHINING.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! Angela is giving MJ good advice. You're not on the block, go with the flow, and stop worrying about it.

But of course, MJ is trying to find a reason to complain about.

You go, Angela!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
About MJ whining about the HoH door… Joseph and Kimo were laughing about her tattling to Tucker about it because TUCKER was the one who accidentally locked it when he was trying to figure out how the lock works!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy tells Tucker in the HOH room that she is a bad liar, so she doesn't lie.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker says he understands if anyone is going to be backdoored, it will probably be him. He realizes it's just a game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea and Rubina talking. Chelsea tells Rubina that if she wins hoh this week, she won't put up her or Tucker. They aren't her targets.

Just who is Chelsea's targets? Or will she just throw the hoh this week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now they are talking about how this season is different from other seasons by the way they are playing. (Not tit for tat). And they are going to support the "cause" that they started on day 2.

Oh, I wonder what that could be...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now Chelsea tells her that she will not touch a person of color and get them out. Even if she doesn't win, she will be proud that she helped a poc win.

Rubina agrees.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, going with that, that leaves Chelsea's targets to be Quinn, Angela, MJ, Leah and Joe. (She said she isn't going after Tucker.)

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Joseph is Hispanic. I wonder if she counts him as a POC.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't think so. Last night I heard (maybe Tkor or Chelsea) say that there were only 6 POC left in the house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I hate this race talk. Made me look to see what race the first 4 evictees were. Never thought about it till now. 3 white people, and a POC. Not sure why I even looked to see. I guess it is not about your game any longer, but your race. :-(

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is not often that my first impression of a HG is accurate, but with Brooklyn, my assessment of her that I posted in the Cast Bio thread was spot on.

Calimom, back when Tucker was gaslighting Lisa, he claimed that he was trained by the CIA. I think he told the same thing to Brooklyn, to convince her that he is a body language expert.

Because the CIA is known for training mumbly Abercrombie models to become body language experts. Everybody knows that. Right?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is a Christian. She should be looking at people through a different lens than the color of their skin.