TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 20, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I've decided that I'm rooting for Leah to win.

I've been contemplating this the past few days.

She may ramble on to much, but I like how she stays nonplussed, she's playing the game how she wants, and she knows a lot more of what's going on in the house, but keeps her mouth shut about it.

I can't wait to see her have her talk with Chelsea and Brooklyn (I'm assuming it's those 2) about what she overheard them saying about her. Leah can hear them all talking in the storage room from her bed.

Leah for the win!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nooo, not LEAH!!!
I say let’s see her on the block, then decide if she knows stuff but just isn’t talking. She’s never been on the radar, never been a target—yet…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well, Leah has already told the last 2 people she talk to about being able to hear through the walls and has heard a lot of crap-talking. She’s telling Tucker “this is why people are keeping from talking to each other, because I know a LOT of “crap”. Oh, My—Lanta. When has ANYONE ever been able to keep this Chatty Cathy from talking?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, you are obviously desperate for someone to root for.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Makensy’s new ‘do makes me think she’s channeling Natasha Lyonne’s characters on “Russian Doll.” “Orange is the New Black,” and “Poker Face!”

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I thought he would take Quinn down, glad he did. Only one person I'm liking at the moment. LOL

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Second in the shortest wall comp, ever.. But still second..

Definitely not on the Leah train...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn and Tucker kinda going at it!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
voices are getting raised!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And they change cameras, I GIVE UP!!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds and 3 & 4 are Kimo and T'Kor talking game with each other outside.
Feeds 1 & 2 are on a bunch of people in the HOH room talking (non-game). I see Angela, Leah, Joseph, Cam, Rubina, and a person off camera lying on the HOH bed (It's Tucker, I hear his voice).

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They must of said something production doesn't want us to hear. The feeds have been on WBRB for a few minutes now. (I am out.)

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I'm off the T'Kor and Kimo train. They're anti social, want everyone to cover them and do their dirty work and them do nothing.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Just checked in and feeds currently on WBRB. GGGRRRR

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jadajean,come join me on the Leah train.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I might have to join you. even though she goes on and on about nothing - she is unapologetically true to herself which I have to respect.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was odd when Leah was complaining to Tucker about how people were saying she was just flirting her way to safety each week, with every guy in the house. Tucker avoided eye contact and kept busy doing something in his HoH room… HE was one of the people who kept saying that about her, and she has no idea!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I woke up at 3:30am, Chelsie and Cam were awake and talking in the rock/cave room. T’Kor and Rubina were talking to Tucker in HoH, then the girls went to sit in the backyard and continue talking, everyone else was asleep… wonder how many “no napping, Houseguests!” announcements we will hear today?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just saw on Twitter that Tucker had some sort of breakdown and threatened to leave. I guess the feeds were down for a long time.

I was watching the convention and then went to bed, so I have no idea what happened.

Taran’s update just started, so I’m hoping to get more info. Kevin Jacobs BBCAN10 is on, he is one of my all time faves!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH let us know Rosem. He and Brooklyn had quite a heated convo, and he was doing some spirally after that.

The last convo I saw last night was him retelling it to Rabina afterwards, and he was quite upset.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is too egotistical. All this “drama/excitement” is short-lived, it’s all about him, and he spends the rest of the week retelling it (multiple times) to each and every HG, and every group of HGs, even the ones who were there! He’s always so angry, overreacts, takes EVERYTHING so personally, and shouts over anyone who’s talking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No mention of a Tucker meltdown on Taran’s update. So either it wasn’t a big deal or perhaps didn’t happen.

If only we had a way to go back and review the feed.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am reading it was not yesterday, but earlier, and maybe when he got his punching bag and earplugs things.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds just came back from WBRB and the houseguests are up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I don't think Tucker had a meltdown last night. When I have heard him venting to Kimo and Makensy on separate occasions, he said people were avoiding him and not talking to him. Last night or early in the morning after midnight there was several people in the HOH room talking and I heard Tucker's voice (although he was not shown).