TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 19, 2024 users admin

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
No matter what you think of Tucker, his veto ceremony FINALLY has the HG actually talking game and scheming which is why we watch the feeds.

Finally they are playing the game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Boberg, the last hour of feeds has been better than any hour so far.

Not sure how I feel about T'or's blue lipstick!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope Quinn can find reliable allies but it seems like his antics have alienated people, and much of the viewing audience and he is not the comp beast Tucker is.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If Tucker exposed every alliance in his Veto speech... that is interesting.. seeing as he is in a couple himself...(but if they are kept secret.. he may get by with it...)

By the way - Brooklyn and Chelsea were telling MJ that "The Collective" only met once .. was all Joseph's thing.. and that the other core 5 (which didn't include Joseph..but don't think MJ picked up on that..) wasn't anything at all..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, he was second in the Wall comp. No one seems to be able to match Tucker, except Angela... LOL.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chelsie’s personality has totally changed since her nomination. She went from brash, pushy talk show host to meek, quiet, sad, scared little girl. It really is like two different people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So far, all of the HG who have been evicted voted NO on Ainsley:

https://twitter.com/makaylam1023/status/1825623545478787466?s=61&t=PiHZap_FFBPw6fx4vffqZw

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
CAM is talking game, you do not want to miss it.

In the storage room talking to Chelsie!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The. two people who have a crush on Tucker, Rabina and Kimo, telling each other how good he is and how much they trust him.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn and MJ chatting.. Brooklyn (and I assume Chelsea and now MJ) are blaming Quinn for telling Tucker EVERYTHING...just to get himself off the block...but Brooklyn still has an alliance or two to expose if it would make a difference...!?!

I guess she has to blame someone that isn't her... it seems as if she is still in deny deny deny mode for "trashing" Tucker's clothes during hide-n-go veto...

One thing she does have correct .. the next three days are going to be interesting.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Who in the world would trust this type of guy to be in an alliance?! He spills all the beans at random moments, just for fun/drama. Now he’s going after people who have won NOTHING. I’m glad he’s no longer after Quinn, but that was not a wise move.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well . great.. Brooklyn talking with Cam in the storage room and one of the things she said.. is if she stays and if she gets HOH.. She will announce that there will be NO 1 on 1's.. no one will be allowed up in the HOH room..(unless it's mandatory by bb) and everyone will find out at the same time at the nomination ceremony whose keys are in the box...

I've always wanted someone to do this... dang.. does that mean I have to root for her to win the AI on Thursday?

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I want Rubina, T'Kor or Kimo gone!!! All they do is yap, yap and yap and do nothing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want to evict that awful hat Tkor wears. I know it is to promote her business but honestly who would ever wear that, especially in that color.

I will never forgive her or Kimo for voting out Cedric. I cant wait for them to go.

Kar, I agree Cam, Quinn, and Chelsie should get MK . I dont know if they could get Leah.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Damn you skippy, T'Kor just said she had a friend who played Season 41 of Survivor, and just when she was going to tell us who, FISH!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker will finally be vulnerable when his HoH reign ends on Thursday. Even more so if AI ends. He is acting as if he has a suit made of kryptonite… what if one of Cam/Chelsie/Brooklyn wins HoH? He will likely go on the block or be a target for a back door…he’s spilling tea left and right, bragging on his greatness…seems very short-sighted to me.
I can’t listen to Joseph acting like he’s been behind every single move yet he’s never been in power, nobody has given him props for his genius moves/ideas. He literally thinks he’s a mastermind, but he resume is blank. I haven’t seen him sway anyone, have I missed it or is it only in his head with a billion “you know what I’m sayin’s?!”

Maineiac

08-23-2009

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Pamy, we are on the same page!!! I agree with everything you said, especially getting Kimo and T’Kor out for their backstabbing Cedric!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Need . . . Sam (the Welder) did exactly that in Season 20. She then nominated Hayleigh and Kaitlyn after verbally abusing them.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, it’s Xander…there are posts on her IG, tkorcouture, modeling a cardigan he helped design with her. It’s back on Dec 7 2021.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ohhhh thank you Yayadeb!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn is not cooking or cleaning anymore.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
T'Kor and Xander (Survivor) went to the University of Chicago together.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Who is snoring!!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think it’s Kimo…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow… Brooklyn on hammock, T’Kor sitting on a pillow on the ground. B says she is the breadwinner of their family, yet she quit her job to go on BB… God “told her to.” She says: “when I say I have no idea what Eddie’s doing, I MEAN it!”
But she trusts God. I have no words, just thoughts…😲🫢🤐
She says she’s great at her job, she loves fixing people’s problems.