TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 19, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah droned on and on for so long that i was grateful for the

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds just went to pet cam. Time for Tucker's veto meeting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn is outside alone talking about Six Spineless Snakes, and the way she is dressed and posed on the sofa, she looks like Cruella de Ville about to steal the puppies.

Aaaaand, perfectly timed petcam!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
THE PETS ON THE PETCAM ARE GONE!!

It switched quickly to kittens. WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE?!?!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe Brooklyn knows of a conspiracy about CBS/BB regarding petcams?!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Calimom, she is full of conspiracy theories. HAHAH

I missed the one about the eggs.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If he does take down Quinn, and put Chelsie up, the feeds might be fun!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I watched the egg conspiracy convo… Brooklyn thought it was highly suspicious there was an “alleged” egg shortage which conveniently coincided with Easter… she was complaining about all the kids who wouldn’t be able to have their traditional egg hunts because of the “lie…” Quinn said “wait, we always dyed real eggs, but the ones we hid/found were the plastic ones and they had candy in them, couldn’t they just do that?” Brooklyn was not happy about that response, I guess she wanted everyone to clutch their pearls, doubt the government, or lament over her kids not being entertained on Easter?!
What I found hilarious was Cam’s response: “wait, so there wasn’t a CHICKEN shortage? Just an EGG shortage? That doesn’t make sense…”

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ok they are back.

He did take Quinn off and put Chelsie up!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back, Tucker loudly talking to MJ in the HOH.

I guess he exposed the collective, took Quinn down and put up Chelsie.

Tucker is yelling about Quinn and Brooklyn having a F2.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Brooklyn and Rubina talking in the unicorn room. Other feeds are Tucker talking to Makensy in the HOH room. He sounds upset that no one wants to work with him.

Wilsonatmd

01-22-2001

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Say what you will about Tucker, he ain’t boring, that’s for sure…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ says, well Quinn will come after you now, and Tucker says, that’s why I saved him. (HUH?)

As those words left his mouth, there was a split second where he realized how this made no sense. Then mumbled something about Quinn owing him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker is still mad about his clothes! LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who is MJ really aligned with?

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tucker may be the reason I stop even watching the shows and I haven't subscribed to feeds this year.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I find the the religious talk bothersome. There are quite a few of them this year who try to use their religion and beliefs as part of the game.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker isn’t “boring,” but he also isn’t smart at this game. He’s not clever, calculating, or a planner. He is reactive, holds a grudge, and focused on non-important things, gamewise.
He’s auditioning for a career, he’s not focused on BB. He reminds me of Josh, Jase, Bowie Jane, and that gal who was the voice in a robot for a week…
They were also not boring, but if they showed up on my feeds, I switched feeds, just as I do this season for Leah or Tucker. If they aren’t good at the game, I don’t want to hear them ramble/brag/complain/ mumble.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After saying “I love you, man” to each other about 500 times, and 17 long hugs and back pounding, I think Tucker and Joseph are now engaged.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mamapors.. They do reflect the condition in the outside the house world and I am also really tired of Julie pushing her agenda on the shows.

No, Tucker isn't boring, but he is either self centered, manipulative, irrational and attention seeking in and out of the house, or is acting that way.

He is less annoying than the conspiracy theorists .

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Gee... Brooklyn.. You asked Tucker who his target was.. why should he tell you the truth? .. Oh .. and .. Best Friends on the block? .. Like that's not new...just about every season at least once... Suck it up Buttercup.. at least you have the AI to compete in...

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Joseph came into the house saying that he wanted to attach himself to a comp beast dude bro. Matt was his first choice, but that fizzled out. Then the choice became Tucker.

I wonder who Tucker is thinking is his best person to take to final 3, where he assumes he will win and choose who goes with him to final 2 as a goat? Angela certainly is in the running, maybe Joseph..

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am hoping for a Brooklyn boot, given who is on the block, though of the three, Cam seems to have no game at all.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I agree about the religious stuff… maybe they are pandering to Julie? But she doesn’t watch feeds, and probably doesn’t even watch the tv show!
I always find it ironic the ones who spout about their religious views are also likely to NOT be a good example of those beliefs. Take Brooklyn. She can recite ALL the books of the Bible, but she is also vain, vengeful, etc.. not to mention she’s gleeful about Quinn being blamed for her tossing Tucker’s clothes on the floor. She just seems as if she is superior to all/most other people.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm okay with Brooklyn going, but doesn't leave Quinn much of an alliance. Chelsie and Cam?

Maybe he could suck in Leah and MJ... they don't seem to be aligned with anyone.