TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 19, 2024 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker shaming Quinn for daring to make alliances, lie, deceive and plot in this game…
He sounds like a parent telling their kid, “I’m not mad, I’m disappointed.”
I was expecting him to hold out a hand and let Quinn kiss a ring!
Does Tucker realize he has about 18 hrs of playing God, then he’s powerless… and he can’t play in the next HoH comp. I can’t wait for him to not win a comp, and be vulnerable…hopefully he’ll also be Have Not too.
His rambling ego trip while scolding Quinn was almost embarrassing to listen to. He was desperate to sound deep/intelligent/mysteriously clever— it it sounded more like he took stream of consciousness speech lessons from LEAH!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Who is Joseph crushing on.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Joseph likes Leah… and he believes he could win BB without winning any comps, like Dr Will did… he thinks people would recognize his amazing social game and brilliant strategy!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
So every straight man in the house wants Leah except Tucker and that is who Leah wants and the only gay man is the house wants Tucker also. That Tucker and Leah are very popular (lol). Poor Rubina looks like an animal in heat the way she lusts after Tucker who only pays her any attention when the lights are out. I think Leah's dislike for Makensy is because Matt choose her and not Leah who is used to every man wanting her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds and we have again T'Kor and Kimo talking in the have-not room. I'm not going to listen though.

The other feeds and Leah and Brooklyn talking in the bathroom. Cam comes in the room and Leah ends up giving him one of her new toothbrushes.

Feeds flash to Tucker talking with other people and immediately went to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker says he's going to bed and heads upstairs. He gets on the bed holding a picture of his dog and is petting the picture.

Kimo comes in to talk.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is in his HOH looking at his photo of himself with his pup… he really misses his dog.

Kinda solidifying himself as my favorite with his obvious love for his Ziggy.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker vents to Kimo that people are not talking to him and he's one of the best players and has won a lot of comps. He brings up Rubina, then what happened to his clothes.

Other feeds are a game conversation between Rubina and T'Kor in the backyard.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker says he will be friends with the person who dupes him and has him voted out if it happens.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker says to Kimo that he is going to use the veto, but don't tell anyone. Tucker says he's going to save Quinn, and Quinn will be grateful and be more likely to work with us. (I am out.)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Joseph, Kimo, Tkor, Rubina, Angela all in HOH rehashing. Tucker telling his plan to blow everything up at veto tomorrow/today. Gonna tell all the secrets he has uncovered just watching everyone. Gonna tell them to sit down and get comfortable cause this is gonna be a very uncomfortable Veto Ceremony. Tucker will use the veto on Quinn but no one is suppose to say anything, let Quinn think he is going home. This will make Quinn more trustworthy and loyal to them. Primary target this week is Brooklyn but if she gets off (AI arena) then Chelsea goes home.

Joseph or Kimo (not sure which) try to convince Tucker that Cam is a bigger threat but Tucker disagrees. Saying Cam has no game and that Tucker can beat him in any comp. Tucker says only thing Cam does in this game is leave the fridge door open alot.
Feed switches to where Leah holding court.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
After discussing will jury be 7 or 9 and when the double eviction will be...HOH group talking about what happened on what day and that they need to work on remembering days and votes. Joseph says he works on that alot when sitting by himself at the fish tank...and feeds cut.

Others: Leah, Chelsea, MJ, Quinn downstairs bedroom talking. Not sure if Cam is still there.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, sounds like Tucker needs to be the center of attention at all times.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Tkor talking in the bathroom. Tkor saying how it's important to her that a POC wins this game. About how horrible she feels that she voted Cedric out, but she's making peace with it. Rubina agreeing with everything Tkor is saying. Tkor was hurt that she wasn't included in the Pentagon. She had to pretend she didn't know about it, but she did. Rubina says something about she thought she wasn't included because they already had an Asian (Kimo) in it. A lot of talk about representation. That their people at home are rooting for them.

From Jokers: T’Kor: The Collective was mostly people of color. It’s where all the black people came together. So we have to have a little bit of understanding and look out for each other. That’s why I felt guilty about Chelsie going up. And Cam too.

I thought I was over this season, but this has really put the nail in the coffin. Tkor was my favorite, but now knowing that every decision is going to be based on race, and not game play, she's taken all the fun out of a game, that's in a house, that's in the middle of a parking lot. Or however the saying goes.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That makes it more confusing that she wouldn't have told Quinn about the things Leah was saying about him.

Starr

07-09-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Rosem - that YouTube of Tucker was tough to get thru! I kept waiting and waiting for them to say anything interesting. Aside from the few blurbs about Tucker's dad, they said nothing (other than how smart models are). I was hoping it would make me like him, seeing a little piece of his real life. But nope. They rambled for an hour with half-sentences and half-stories that
went nowhere. I can't believe the interviewer was using it as promotion for his stand up comedy! Wow!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I was reading overnight stuff, and read another crazy thing about Brooklyn. Not only does she think we never stepped on the moon, another of her conspiracy theories :

hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
8h
Brooklyn: "where did the hamster come from first? have you ever seen a hamster in the wild?" 🧐
Leah: "I'm more concerned about eels, no one knows how they reproduce"
Brooklyn: "hamsters are a conspiracy that no one talks about"

I think she was serious.
HAHAHA about the eels as well.
Just shaking my head.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Starr, I am so sorry for putting you through that. I actually stopped watching after about 10 minutes, lol

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I turned on the feeds to see WBRB, so I think it is the wake-up call.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests are up, and Brooklyn is laying in the hammock in the backyard. I see her lips moving, but too quiet to decipher. I hear the word "veto". She also has a beverage she is sipping.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Vegan, I think she's going through the "Days" and what happened on them.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela and Brooklyn are alone in the Backyard.. Hey BB it's a great time to ask them to put down the awnings!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn is in the hammock practicing her "use the Veto on me" speech... Angela is laying down on one of the large bean bags - in the morning sun .. going to probably nap...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kimo is laying flat on his back on the floor in the outside patio area and he seems to be painfully stretching his back.

Cam, the physical therapist is laying on the bench next to the wall, apparently oblivious and does not say or do anything.

I find this odd.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 19, 2024 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah tells Rubina that she would be furious if she was evicted to hurt someone else’s game.

Welcome to Big Brother! Where people seal your partner’s fate!