TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 18, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Once the AI arena thing ends, Tucker is not going to get away with being reckless.

There will come a day where he won’t win the veto, and they will have to vote him out for their own survival.

Unless the Cult of Tucker is too strong and the brainwashed masses bring him to the end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Most everyone is outside sunbathing and chatting, so no game talk, and their regular talk is not very entertaining, so I’m out for a while.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Started watching this pre-BB interview with Tucker talking about his dad coming out as gay. I now understand his comment about “was bullied and was the bully”:

https://youtu.be/XFQj_4oDI9Q?si=2ttzA3nea9GlPI--

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
RABINA, do not buy anything Brooklyn and Chelsie are selling!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG this Chelsie, Rabina, Brooklyn convo is just lies, lies, lies.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG the dirty look Brooklyn just gave MJ when she came into the HOH room and sat down.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kimo chatting with Angela, and he says, “let’s see what Tuck is gonna do”

Tuck? HAHAHAHA!

Kimo says he knows other people are in his ear. (Angela, heh)

They’re all low-key fighting over “Tuck”. As they tell each other: “Love You!”

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tuck hahahahahaha

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina in HOH telling Tuck about Brooklyn and Chelsie explaining about voting her out.

I thought Rubina wanted MJ on the block, but it sounds like Chelsie might be more of a target. Which is what Tuck wants, but not what Tkor and Kimo want.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor is massaging Kimo’s back. I have seen Angela cracking his back.

Cam….is a physical therapist. The one thing Cam can do, and other people are doing it.

I do not understand what Cam’s purpose is. He literally does nothing. Not even a thing he can do.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Rabins did not buy what Brooklyn and. Chelsie were selling. Good on her!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran made a weird and hilarious observation on the podcast today. He said that (metaphorically) Joseph killed Quinn and is now wearing his skin. Taking over his superfan spot and his adjacent-to-power spot.

Earlier, he confessed to the camera that he is not going to give up his game for his crush: LEAH! What the hell?!?!

Joseph has now usurped the crush!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am trying to think of a single instance of watching Cam cook any food, wash a dish, sweep, clean the bathroom or do laundry.

What does this man do? I see him working out, talking to Leah. Thats it. I get less from him than I got from Kenney.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Right now he is telling some football story where he injured someone, and the camera cuts away. If he got voted out this week, I would not even notice any change in the house dynamic.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Agreed Rosem. Didn't Tucker say something about how Cam made a slur about gay people, and Tuckers father is gay? And Tucker wants him gone. If so, I don't think Tucker wants him near him.

And I've heard Cam say he takes naps. Why is he and Joe allowed to sleep all day?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph is telling Tuck that Brooklyn was definitely the person who trashed his clothes during the hide and go veto comp.

Tuck seems to believe him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From Big Brother Daily on Twitter:

“Tucker- I'm about to blow the roof off of this place tomorrow. Joseph- I cant wait for another show. Tucker- It's going to be epic. Joseph- So are you going to use it, or no? Tucker- You'll have to find out”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What could possibly be “epic”? He’s going to save Quinn and put up Chelsie? But Brooklyn is still the target and will be voted out if she doesn’t win the AI comp. So Tuck will be nominating yet another person who won’t go home. When he doesn’t have to.

This lack of strategy makes my head hurt.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tuck and Qui on the outdoor terrace for a chat!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I guess it could be strategy in the sense that by taking Quinn down he is building a relationship that could be dangerous to him otherwise.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Q apologizing to T for his slip up of telling Brooklyn that he was a pawn.

It reminds me of a scene from The Godfather. Tuck even sounds like Brando. Mumbly.

OH! Tuck says he knows it was B who trashed his stuff but needs to keep the beef going and he will rectify it tomorrow.

So I guess Tuck is saving Qui, but with a reprimand, lol

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I would rather watch Tucker's erratic play than the boring scared play of the rest of them.

I am also sick of hearing T'Kor and Kimo talking about what they want done when they are either too scared to win anything or can't win anything.

I am tried of hearing Leah go on and on about nothing.

I am tired of MJ constantly looking at herself in
every mirror.

I am tired of the mean little Quinn.

I am tired on Rubina acting like a lovestruck 15 year old girl instead of a 35 year old woman.

I am just tired of Chelsea and Brooklyn period.

Who is Cam.

Joseph cracks me up thinking he's in charge and he's not.

At this point I'm rooting for another Angela HOH to see some chaos.

Julieboo

02-04-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
How and when did Tucker change his view of Quinn? I thought Tucker really wanted Quinn gone. Quinn obviously really wants Tucker gone. And that could happen next HOH. Isn’t Tucker taking a real chance by not getting rid of Quinn?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Tucker has changed his view on Quinn. Rubina is close to Tkor and Kimo, who want to protect Quinn. Tuck wants to keep Rubina happy, and by extension, Kimo and Tkor. These people, along with Joseph, make up Tucker’s army. They will all be loyal to him, due to his mercy/friendship. It’s a cult!

Brooklyn , Cam and Chelsie are threatening to Tucker due to belonging to the alliances he was not a part of.

Until they think they can evict him. I am curious to see if they can do it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
His big roof blowing tomorrow is he is going to expose the Pentagon. Guess what Tucker, it is already on life support!