TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 18, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Tucker BSing each other. When the two biggest liars in the house have a convo.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kimo still trying to not have him put Chelsie on the block. Looks like as of now Tucker is taking Quinn down and putting up Chelsie.

Tucker does not want to put MJ up, and that is who Kimo and T'Kor want. Looks like that alliance is over. Lasted 1 day. T'Kor says if Tucker does that she is out.

I just can't with any of them!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Why is Kimo fighting so hard to save Chelsie?? I just do not get it. His argument (that he and T'Kor came up with last night), is that if this week is a double, MJ is a better competitor than Chelsie. I am not sure about that.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Tucker seems to think hes⁴ bigger than life, smarter than others and of course more competent in challenges. He really thinks he's better than the rest

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well Cable, so far he has been. I am not a fan of his, but I feel like are the others even trying in comps??

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
They seem to hero worship him, so they are all going to leave the house, until it's just Angela and him

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You are probably right. Here is Joseph talking to the cameras.

𝓑𝓑𝓛𝒾𝑜𝓃🦁
@BBLionOteV
·
8m
Joseph: im sticking with tucker and i dont care thats my boy.. im sticking with him.. he's had my back when nobody else has..
he's had my back when nobody else has when everyone wanted to cast me aside he wanted to work with me so im sticking with that

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
KImo and T'Kor new approach to protect Chelsie.

Luna
@LunaCee73
T'Kor tells Kimo that she's going to tell Tucker that if Chelsie's on the block she has to go, and that's not going to happen, 'so why waste it'. #BB26

Not a bad argument really.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Veganking, I feel ya. My posts have decreased tremendously, due to the dullness of this house.

I watch the feeds for a while, either people laying around with Leah droning on in the background, FISH, or the current conversation of Joseph, Kimo and Quinn discussing their pooping, burping and farting situations, as Kimo loudly belches.

I had to turn them off again.

I get more out of Taran’s update and Twitter than I get out of the feeds, and even that is boring.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is the Veto meeting today or Monday? TIA!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Usually on Monday this season Karuuna. Sunday has been a nothing day.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Joseph, as a fan, should realize Tucker is not protecting anyone but himself. He’s getting rid of anyone who can play the game, win comps, and those who don’t worship him. He’s keeping dead weight and human shields, so Joseph should def NOT be flattered by this new attention from Tucker!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok. Giving the feeds another try.

Leah is telling Cam, Quinn, Angela and MJ how all “Sags” are sickos, and Cam is a Sag, and so she knows how he is because her friends are Sags….and on and on and on.

Personally I think Astrology is bullshit, so hearing Leah speak so confidently in her assessment is hilarious to me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chelsie and Brooklyn are in the rock room, trashing the other HG. Earlier they were complaining that Leah, Joseph, and some others are “doing nothing”.

I wonder what it is that Brooklyn and Chelsie think they are “doing”.

Their alliance fell apart due to their inattention to it, and now all they do is complain about everyone else. This does not count as “doing something”.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is doing her camtalk “show”

I look forward to the day when someone overhears some of her comments and it destroys her game.

She is not getting a talk show out of Big Brother, even though she is auditioning for one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chelsie seems to think that Cam was giving Leah attention to make her jealous. 😳

So, her trashing Cam to the cameras about his hygiene is like when thr boy pulls your pigtails because he likes you.

She now says that there is ass crack juice in his underwear.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
FISH

Even the control room had enough of Chelsie. I had not realized how deep her feelings are for Cam. She really feels like god sent him to her or something, as she was telling Brooklyn earlier.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Back to Chelsie’s show:

Predictions: Quinn will go home.

Then Cam comes in, my eardrums are blown out….

Flirting…FISH

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Funny Rosem that Chelsea would be so intimately involved in Cam's undergarments.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
And this is why I rarely have the feeds on: Tucker and Kimo sharing the talent of burping the alphabet in the kitchen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Boberg, I would think that making a public spectacle of a person’s disgusting, crusty underwear would not exactly make them fall in love with you. So I don’t get Chelsie’s strategy.

Now Kimo is continuously burping in the kitchen.

This season is going to win the award for “Most Physically Disgusting”.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The Kimo burping is out of control. I wish BB would say something to him, or the other houseguest would. It is disgustingly gross!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Tucker believed Joseph when he told him it was Brooklyn and not Quinn who tossed his clothes on the floor? Is Kimo jealous about Joseph being Tucker’s new rat?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Last I heard he was going to find out who really did it. So he is not done with being upset over it. Joseph told him Brooklyn didi it. Angela told him Cam did it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, remember when Tucker was told that Lisa did not have a power, and continued to claim that she did have a power because it suited his game narrative?

The “Quinn trashed my stuff” narrative will remain in place as long as it suits Tucker’s agenda. Doesn’t really matter what he “believes”.

And I think that Kimo is jealous of anyone who takes Tucker’s attention away from him.