TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 18, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Tucker was trained by Jace Wirey BB season 5, Johnny Fairplay, Survivor, and Puck from Real World San Francisco.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
When Tucker talked with Cam on Thursday night, he said if he won veto he would take him off. Let's see if he keeps his word.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Tucker takes anyone off the block, I would think he would want someone who would play. AI Arena to win to Keep his targets from winning. Angela would try but this cast seems not so motivated to stick necks out as long as they are safe.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, good points Grooch and Mystic. That would put the rest of the Pentagon the block.

I just feel like the HOH taking down their own nominee, forcing themselves to nominate a FOURTH person, for no real game benefit seems like poor strategy. Does he realize that THREE of the four people will remain in the house? And that he can’t play in HOH next week?

Maybe he will think about these things before he tries to make “good tv”.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Rubina were just talking in the rock bedroom.

Tkor telling Rubina that they need to talk to Tucker tonight. Tkor wants Tucker to put MJ up because she is the biggest comp threat on the other side.

Of course, MJ has to walk into the room right then.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Yawn so tired of the same person winning. At least tucker isnt as boring as Jag was last year

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Tucker in the HOH room. Tucker telling Joseph that all Quinn needs to do is keep his mouth shut but he can’t do it (or something like that)

Camera switches to kitchen, then goes back to the HOH room and I have lost the thread of the conversation. Thanks, BB.

I am sick of Chelsie blowing out my eardrums on the daily. I have the volume turned up so I can hear the whispering (Leah!), then Chelsie has an outburst and I am deafened.

Leah’s random whispering is putting me over the edge. Anyone else bothered by this?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is Brooklyn making? She has pressed ground beef (?) into a cookie sheet. Pepper and salt.

Waiting to see what else and we get fish. 🐟

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Back. Brooklyn is now preparing another cookie sheet with meat that she is seasoning and squishing in a bowl. She is telling Chelsie her life story.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Kimo in the HOH. Tucker said he was thinking of just leaving them as is.. but then the cameras cut away so I didn’t hear the rest of it

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think he will. Was never going to use it on Quinn. Or anyone.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker has been talking about using it on Quinn and putting Chelsie up, with Brooklyn as the target.

He has talked about it toe Kimo, T'Kor, Rabina, Angela. We will see what he will do, but man he is crazy!

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
55m
Angela- Are you still doing what you said you were going to do? Tucker- Still doing it. I'm going to take Quinn off and put Chelsie up #BB26

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn told Chelsie that she was Mrs. America. Another secret down.

hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Brooklyn built that up a lot.. I thought she was going to tell her she's friends with Aaryn

Haamsterwtch makes me laugh!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So we have

the Tucker Cody connection

Brooklyn Arryn connection
Brooklyn Mrs. America
Brooklyn Dr Phil

Angela Dr Phil
Angela Price is Right twice
Angela some other game show

Chelsie Necy Nash connection

What else?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Since there have been no updated posts for awhile I’ll post the stuff I’ve heard off and on for the past couple of hours. Joseph T’Kor Kimo are still Team Quinn and plan to try and convince Tucker to either take Quinn down or keep him over Brooklyn or Cam. So Tucker told Quinn a secret and I think it’s that he is a pawn and he wants Cam out. He told Quinn to not say a word and this was a test to see if he could be trusted. Quinn went and told Brooklyn that they were good with Tucker because he wanted Cam out. Then he went and told Joseph the same thing. Joseph ran and told Tucker so now Tucker is mad at Quinn. He said all Quinn had to do was keep his mouth shut and he was good til jury. Angela wants Quinn out and has been hinting to the others about it but they are saying they want Brooklyn or Cam out. Angela is basically trying to keep Tucker and Rubina against Quinn.

T’kor and Kimo want MJ up instead of Chelsea should Tucker use the veto even though they know Chelsea is mad at them and not talking to them they know she has a forgiving heart and if they get rid of Brooklyn she will come back to their side. Joe shot that down because he’s close with MJ (I think he has a secret crush) T’kor and Kimo looked at each other like they were suspicious.

Angela talking to Kimo about how much she loves them for bringing her into their group mainly spouting BS.

It’s very obvious Brooklyn and Chelsea are ignoring T’Kor Kimo and Joe. Leah talking smack about all the other side. I can’t figure out if she truly dislikes MJ or not. Tucker thinks MJ is with Brooklyn and Chelsea but Leah isn’t but he’s not ready to get rid of MJ yet.

Most of the night has been kitchen laughing and story telling. Angela talking about herself and the kind of person she is so kind and loving (her words). Tucker been cooking Angela her birthday cookies and whatever he can make her slop wise.

Outside chit chat. Angela still awake and I can’t stand hearing her anymore tonight and she’s just all over the place. Oh Quinn is just being his hyper self and having a good time with Cam and the girls in the kitchen. Haven’t seen MJ so she might be just off camera in the DR or napping. I’m done for the night!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Molliegirl!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
You’re welcome Grooch!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
10 HG all in backyard together just general chit chat. Sitting on or around the hammock. Lots of laughter and cutting up and in less than 2 minutes feeds cut out.
Feeds have been and remain infuriating this season.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update.

But remember that Tucker told 7 others about his warning to Quinn.. told y PP them what he promised Quinn, but also that if he heard about this he would know that Quinn leaked it and then he soul not use veto to take Quinn dow.

So 7 people knew what to say to Tucker to get Quinn in trouble. Pretty sure Tucker set that plan up on purpose.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Feeds back and all 4 on Chelsea alone in bed picking at her nails, not speaking.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I popped on feeds when I woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep. Looks like T’Kor, Rubina, and for a long while, Kimo have been up all night talking.

Everyone seems in a good mood…

But boring. Back to bed I go,

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I have lost interest in this group, so I don't know if I will be contributing much more to this season. It would be a very different game if Tucker ever gets voted out.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I woke up just before 4.. lol... Joseph was with the group of Rubina, T'Kor, and Kimo up by the fish tank .. Joseph left at 4 .. and the conversation before and after was about numbers and who to trust.. and order that they wanted to see stay/go... And Joseph plans on winning HOH... (just so everyone here at TVCH knows) .. and wants either T'kor or Rubina to be host for the Veto comp... (LOL).

Then I went back to bed...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh and a new final 2 was formed last night Joseph and Leah.

II have never in. all my BB watching years seen so many alliances, and not one of them is Real or True.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 18, 2024 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker keeps telling everyone he’s great at “reading people,” but so far he’s been awful and wrong about all his assumptions/intuitions/perceptions… it began with him being wrong about Lisa having a power, and it continues with his wrong assumption about who tossed his clothes on the ground during Hide-and-go-Veto. Brooklyn laughingly admitted to Chelsie that she was one who did it. Tucker won Veto but all he focuses on his decision that Quinn must now be evicted due to such disrespect. He has no proof, Quinn denied it, Tucker said he’s lying and he was livid Quinn didn’t pick up the clothes off the floor. Quinn said he’d been cleaning up his own tossed belongings and he DIDN’T toss Tucker’s clothes. Tucker told him he didn’t believe him. Good thing Tucker doesn’t work in law or law enforcement… he’s actually awful at reading people.