TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 16, 2024 users admin

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Quinn is up

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And I think MJ jut said Cam.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
Tucker nominated Brooklyn, Cam, Quinn as planned - AI Arena is still in play this week

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is a great recap of where we are. Dolfina is the one who does the amazing Alliance Charts.

Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
Dolffica's #BB26 Friday Morning Report:

-Tucker won the wall comp, as he often declared he would
-Have nots: Angela, Kimo, Joseph (1st 3 out of comp)
-Brooklyn is the target 🎯
-Cam is the back-up target
-Chelsie is renom if needed
-Initial noms: Brooklyn, Cam, Quinn
-Tucker & Quinn essentially in a truce, Tucker would use veto on him, but Quinn rejected 2 offers on the wall before he fell
-New alliance formalized: Angela, Kimo, Rubina, T'kor, Tucker called the Fish Tanks
-They added Joseph to the Fish Tanks and called it Sixth Avenue
-Brooklyn is big mad about blindside, blaming T'kor & Kimo, full spiral may be incoming today
-Tucker & Rubina having alone time in the dark HOH bed, the cams gave them their privacy fairly quickly
(FYI: HOH room now comes with condoms)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn is channeling her Morticia Addams .. with her hair and make-up..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
It hasn't even been 24 hours .. and Angela is spiraling as a Have - not. She is crying for whatever reason... (She had announced that she'd be able to do the food .. but the bed was going to be bad for her back.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Four feeds on the riveting Kimo and T'Kor convo.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quinn telling Kimo and Tkor that he thinks Leah is just pretending to be his friend but then does the opposite of what she tells him she’s doing, like voting out Cedric. Doesn’t think he can trust her .

Yet again, Kimo and Tkor are mute as they listen to this, still not telling Quinn that Leah is talking shit about him and doesn't like him. This is just poor gameplay as well, as poor friendship on the part of Kimo and Tkor. Quinn is not the target and is likely staying. USE HIM TO GET RID OF LEAH!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I love Rubina’s charm necklaces, I haven’t seen those in decades.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I like Quinn, Kimo, Tkor and Rubina, so I will have to accept Tucker since he’s apparently part of the package and can win comps for them.

I am happy that I am finally liking some of them.

ETA- Forgot to mention Joseph, he has definitely grown on me. I’m voting him for the AI Instigator because I think he would love it more than any of the rest.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I hated Cedric left, I really enjoyed him just being a good person.

I'm with others who just not liking this cast, worst in the history of BB.

Tucker is trying to sell himself as the next Jim Carey, yuck! Nothing funny or endearing about him. Agree, on Brook too, boring!

I really hope, Quinn stays and is the one who finally knocks Tucker out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina is becoming instrumental in bringing Tucker and Quinn together. This is something that Kimo and Tkor wanted. This is a key conversation between them in the game going forward.

So the feed must be cut every few minutes.

And then when it returns, all 4 feeds on the HOH room with Cam and Joseph talking about being in the entertainment industry.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I want Quinn gone ASAP. He is a nasty little piece of work.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Quinn is not with them and I can't believe T'Kor, Kimo and Rubina are buying his B.S.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh good, back to the Quinn, Rubina, Kimo and Tkor conversation.

Really hope this goes somewhere. Quinn’s game knowledge with Tucker’s comp skills, and a few loyal allies, could take them far. And Rubina is also a comp beast and strategist in her own right.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like Quinn... not all the time, but better than anyone else in the house. I like it when super fans play!

I think Tucker is leading Quinn on. I don't believe he will take him off the block.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina is going to try to build a bridge between Tucker and Quinn.

Quinn wonders aloud if they are all playing him, lol

Maybe they are? He leaves the room.

Tkor starts talking about feeling bad about Brooklyn. Rubina says, Brooklyn is gonna cry about it, don’t let it get to you. Tkor wants to apologize.

Ok, at least they didn’t trash Quinn when he left the room, so I’m assuming they were sincere about the Tucker situation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Quinn is in the HOH room with Joseph and Cam. Talking about how bad they feel about Cedric’s eviction.

Brooklyn and Chelsie talking in the SR about Brooklyn’s nomination and Cedric’s eviction.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
There Quinn goes again attacking Angela.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The entire BB world is roasting Angela, and it is well-deserved. She’s vile/toxic.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gonna be a L O N G week Angela being a Have-Not. She has already melted down a few times on DAY 1.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I keep watching but I find these people so boring!! I wish they guaranteed that Matt and Angela would stay on past jury, then put cameras in the jury house lol. I think I figured out why....usually I have someone to root for and its usually one of the awkward/nerds or the underdogs fighting against the arrogant jock types. Now is just all nerds left,especially now that Cedric is gone (he was becoming my favorite!!) The best season for me was The Buxom Blonde, OHH HOOWWWIIIEE and K-AYSSSSSER against the Nerd Herd (best name over) with Cappy and all the rest.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was shocked to see Angela sitting at the kitchen table, watching/listening to the usual stream-of-consciousness which goes on when there are a lot of HGs gathered together in close proximity—and she didn’t say a word! The house has 2 groups now gathered in different rooms, and Angela has been in bed for almost an hour.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now all cams are on Leah, sitting on the HoH bed, babbling about nothing… she literally says “blah blah blah,” or “duh duh duh duh DUH” every few sentences… T’Kor looks comatose sitting near Leah. Rubina and of COURSE Kimo are also subjecting themselves to the endless chatter.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Makensy and Leah are upstairs hanging streamers for Angela’s b’day tomorrow… hopefully that will be nice to wake up to. I wonder if she will finally produce a tear of joy, or just wipe the dry/tear-free skin under her eyes like she usually does?