TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 16, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is talking game with Kimo. Tucker is sitting on the HOH bed and Kimo is on the couch. Tucker says he is saying he needs two pawns to go up against Quinn.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes I know Luv, but she was using the fact that her husband was a Marine to gain favor with Tucker.

That is what I did not like.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph is listening to music through headphones in the HOH room by himself, dancing along at times.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And Tucker is telling everyone he offered Quinn safety, but he didn't take it, so that's why he's putting him up.

Like ANYONE would believe that he would really honored that!

Honestly, and I *never* say this, but this is the worst cast ever.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I noticed that when Joseph was dancing in the HOH room, the camera zoomed in on a cereal box that said “Remember the 80’s?”

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I'm glad a lot of you are on the Get Brooklyn Out train.

For me, it started with the God, THEN Husband, THEN children comment. A former beauty queen without any real independent ambition other than as a homemaker and mother. And, whom I heard pretends she's being picked up in a bar by her husband for thrills.

Also, she 100% looks like the cartoon version of Cruella de Vil. And somewhat like Natasha (with Boris) on the Rocky & Bullwinkle show.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
It is so hard to listen to any conversation that includes TKor. Her constant yeah, mm hmm, mm hmm, mm hmm, yeah mm hmm, mm hmm, yeah, mm hmm is annoying. And now that I've noticed it it's like I focus on it. I think I need therapy.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor has two pair of glasses on. One over her eyes and one up near the top of her head.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
T’Kor always wears glasses, she says she needs them to see, then she also keeps her sunglasses in her head as an apparent fashion statement and also to wear when the lights are too much indoors, or when she is sleeping, but pretending to not be sleeping!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela spoke with Tucker in the HOH room, then they both went downstairs, leaving Rubina in the HOH room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela creates value for herself by tattling to Tucker on which HG are having conversations with each other.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The thing is it seems that Tucker told Quinn not to tell about Tucker using pov on Quinn (Tucker has also said he wouldn't play hard in pov, to let others have a chance) but if he heard about I from someone else, Quinn has leaked it and the deal is off. But Tucker has told at least 10 people about saying this to Tucker, so he can later say Quinn leaked.

But going after Brooklyn works for me. Liking Leah even less, though.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I really do not like Tucker.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Angela's value is as a Victoria or goat or Bowie Jane.. drag to final 2.

Tucker is fulfilling dreams (for the time being, anyway). Joseph gets his much wanted comp beast dude bro, Kimo gets to ally with his crush, Leah thinks she is closer to her crush, Rubina gets her crush and alone time in HOH, which pretending to passively protest to cameras, Angela gets her designated son and thinks she is in a group.. Not sure if Quinn is buying what Tucker is saying, but he has hope.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
by the way, it may be good that he won HOH, so a lot of people that "think" Tucker is with them will find out that he is not really allied with anyone. Except maybe Rubina.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think he is allied with Angela, and Kimo and TK'or. And possibly Joseph.

He would go after everyone else before them.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He keeps saying he’s targeting the “good players,” so be insulted if he doesn’t put you up or use you as a renom or backdoor victim!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, he wasn't until this week... (Kimo, T'kor and Joseph), so it's not very believable.

and he only saved Angela to piss people off. That's who he is.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
MJ playing that game with a pool stick (don't know the name), bearing more than a passing resemblance to Tyler (prior BB houseguest) with that curly new hair style.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Exactly Cali! The thing all these “alliance “ members don’t see is, that he is using them to get out anybody who poses a threat to HIM. Then once they are gone, who will be left to go after HIM? I would love to see Kimo/Tkor/Joe win an HOH or something, but they don’t seem to be inclined to try. Same with Leah. So unless their plan at this point is to just make jury and not win, then great strategy. If they want to win, not so much.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
"So my question is:

Did Rubina sleep in the HOH bed with Tucker??

LOL, the HOH room is not on the cams!"

Mamapors - yes she did - I didn't want to see if he was a warm bear, so changed to T'kor and Kimo, got bored and turned off feeds.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
did they do noms yet?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Been on animals for a while. Not sure why it is taking so long.

Thank you Rabernet!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Mama!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Back. there were 3 noms. Only confirmed is Brooklyn.