TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 16, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am hoping Brooklyn is the next to go. I do not like her. And I am not even sure why.

She thinks she is running a lot more than she really is, maybe it is that.

And maybe I can not forget she knows/is friends with Arynn.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokersupdates reported on more conversations after Boberg signed off. They reported that Tucker and Rubina were together in the HOH bed and that T'Kor and Kimo were talking until 5:05 a.m.

Feeds are currently WBRB so they must be doing the wake-up call.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and houseguests are up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
How can Kimo and T'Kor talk for that long.

I did see some pics of them in the HOH bed, not sure if it was all night or not.

So it looks like he is nominating Quinn, Brooklyn, and Cam. Not sure why Cam and not Chelsie.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker talking to Brooklyn. Playing with her, saying stuff to try to trap her I think. He mumbles so I have a hard time understanding him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn now trashing Joseph. She says I feel like you and me are the same. I love Rabina (BS). She is lying through her teeth and Tucker knows it.

Joseph and T'Kor and Kimo are the ones who tried to get Rabina out she says, RIGHT Brooklyn.

She thinks she has a lot more value than others in the house as far as helping his game

Sha has no loyalty to anyone in the house who is good at the game (what does that even mean).

Tucker is saying to her he wants to get Quinn out (which he does not, Brooklyn is his target).

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He is trying to get her to volunteer to be a pawn. LOL

They say they love each other HAHAHAHAHAH

I know I am seeing this through my I want Brooklyn gone glasses, but this is funny.

Brooklyn saying she is so close to Rabina (who she just voted out).

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She played the my husband is a Marine card. Is that even true?

She played the I grew up in a trailer park card.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Brooklyn having a chat on the HOH bed. They just wrapped it up with a hug. Brooklyn says she may want to use the HOH shower and Tucker OK's that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It ends with a hug and a "I am here for you". GAG

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’ve been running errands all morning, and mad at production, so I just turned on feeds now. I see Tucker and Brooklyn are BSing each other.

I read a few things, one of them was that Quinn didn’t make a deal, and then fell off, and that Tucker is nominating him, Cam and Brooklyn. Brooklyn is the target, but he’s pretending that Quinn is.

Do we know that there are still 3 nominees, or is he planning for a replacement nominee?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I find it interesting when the talks are going on in the HOH room who sits where.

Brooklyn was laying all over the bed. I find that odd.

Chelsie just came in and sat on the couch, much more normal to me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It seems like there are still 3 nominees. Noms are today, so I would think they would have been told if it was only 2.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH Tucker just said I do not know if I go in there and they say 2 people. So they have been told nothing, are assuming still 3.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I don't know whether there are 2 or three nominees. I'm not sure that Tucker even knows.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Rabina is not buying ONE WORD Brooklyn is saying. Her faces. LOL

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I am so sick of seeing T'Kor and Kimo whispering.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor and Kimo have continued to talk in the have-not room. If one of them gets voted out, what will the other person do? They are together most of the day talking.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is having another talk with Cam in the HOH room. Cam is sitting on the couch. Tucker is sitting on the HOH bed.

Iluvreality

05-07-2011

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Mama…yes Brooklyn’s husband was a marine, and once a marine always a marine. Their family is very active supporting causes for the military.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is now talking with Makensy. She is sitting on the HOH bed and he is standing near her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, I'll tell you why you don't like Brooklyn. Because she has a superiority complex. She believes she's better than everyone else and that her shit don't stink. And she puts on the fake act that she is sweet and just loves everybody.

But she doesn't. She hates Angela for picking her twice in the comp. And she's jealous of Tkor. Brooklyn, when talking to somebody last night, said, "Tkor, with that grandmother body that she has...

And then she repeated it. She's jealous because all the guys have commented on how beautiful Tkor is.

She is so fake. I want her gone the most.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn and Quinn in SR. Says she thinks it will be the two of them and either Cam or Chelsie.

She told Tucker that Joseph, Tkor and Kimor are playing both sides and warned him that they will suck up to whoever has power. They don’t realize that those 3 were already on Tucker’s side because her side didn’t value them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was very much hoping that the AI arena was done, and it’s annoying that we don’t know how many nominees there will be. It’s hard to play along at home when we don’t know the rules.

I guess we’ll find out after the nomination ceremony, after production decides what’s best for Tucker. 🙄

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
This is why I don't like Quinn. He's telling everyone how Angela blows up the bathroom and how he's going to mention it in his exit interviews.

That's just mean and uncalled for.