TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 16, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie says he has never been a target of hers.
The conversation wraps up and they hug.
Tucker says he wants to grab Joseph.

Kimo left the have-not room and is now being shown talking with Brooklyn in the bathroom lounge.

Tucker and Joseph are now talking game.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker tells a whole different story to Joseph. He says he's coming after Cam and Brooklyn. (Tucker has had a Modelo beer in his hand the whole conversation.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Joseph are having an intense conversation about the game. They seem to be very close in the game. Tucker says I trust you more than anyone else. They says that they love each other. They wrap it up as Tucker announces that he has to go pee. (I need to sign off for tonight.)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Turned on feeds shortly after VEganking turned them off. Found majority of HG in HOH room discussing things Tucker got in his HOH basket, his music, etc. Then as things slow, Tucker announces he will be up for a while if anyone wants to talk tonight or they can talk in morning. Whatever they prefer.
Quinn seen in kitchen making pizza and then takes it up to HOH.
Shortly later most end up in kitchen, including Tucker and general chit chat.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Leah first up to HOH. Tucker says she is not on his radar but he is gonna put her lover up. (Not using a name) Says "he" is the public enemy everyone knows. Cam and I had a talk and didn't shake my hand. What do you think? Leah: Everyone is fake as fu@k. I have been waiting for you to win cause I never get to have one on ones with you.
Tuckers says he feels same.
Leah: Everything I have ever told you has been 100% true. Didn't know if Matt was targeting you. Feels people were preventing them have time to talk. Always liked him from beginning. (*If Leah says anything significant will post but can't post all she says cause she uses a million words to say nothing)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tucker talks about trying to make a deal on the wall with Quinn but Quinn refused saying he had something to prove to the people at home.

Leah says it is the personal attacks he makes against people. She hears them.
Tucker agrees and hates the name calling. Tucker said he had a gay dad and he wrestled. Says he talked to him after he made that whole speech. Tucker says he offered him deals but Quinn didn't take them.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
It is hard to know who exactly Tucker and Leah are talking about cause they just use "him" but now it sounds like they are talking about Cam.
Leah talking about someone who had a dream about her (she doesn't give a f@@k) says who only brings one pair of socks? Says she asked Cam about an all guys alliance. Again says she told Cam she doesn't care. (Lots of how weird everyone else is, how she doesn't give a f@@k, and how right she has been about everyone) Says later Cam admitted to her there was an alliance. Said he tried to explain to her and he doesn't understand how incredibly intelligent she is. Leah saying when she "went off on him" told him how she had connected all the dots and he responded how everything is blown up now.
Tucker says "he" came over to me crying
These two keep getting back to how stupid everyone else is and smart they are.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tucker: gotta put up Cam, Quinn, and Brooklyn
Leah yea but CHelsea is such a liar
Tucker: she won't have anyone then. Tucker doesn't care if Quinn ends up staying
Tucker assures Leah she is not a target at all but wants to wrap this up. Tells her what she did today was great and he is never gonna forget it.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Leah of course does not leave but keeps talking. I just can't with her...NO substance there. Gonna change feeds for now.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Chelsea/Brooklyn talking about Leah and they say they should call her out. Brooklyn saying just like the week with Matt, they told her who they were voting out. Brooklyn says they have to make it thru this week. HAHA Leah walks in. They ask her where she was "You don't want to know" Then general chit chat

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Quinn in HOH. Tucker says it is not set in stone but feels he has to put Quinn up cause everyone expects it but hopes Quinn will win veto. They have the WWF? in common and Tucker is sorry but he really has to do it and hopes Quinn understands.
Feeds cut.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tucker says Kimo and Tkor been talking to him encouraging him to reconsider this thing with Quinn. Tucker says if he wins the veto ...know I do crazy stuff with it. Quinn repeats he could not throw the wall. Tucker knows who voted out Rubina and names them. Tucker repeats does not want Quinn to go (they have WWF in common) wrestling??

Quinn says he knows he was not being a good sport and know Tucker was skeptical of him. Tucker says he knows and understands.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
THey are gonna WWE for the next week and Tucker says if he wins veto will pull him off and hopes Quinn wins veto. Hugs and Quinn leaves.

ANgela in next. Hugs and crying she is so happy for him...blah blah
Tucker says he will continue to protect Angela and tells her who his noms will be. "Gonna start this game for real." More hugs and Angela so excited she is trying to cry again. Tucker talking but can't understand it cause they are still in tight hug and his mic is muzzled against Angela's beating heart/shirt. Angela reiterates how happy she is he got.....treats, pictures, letters Just having Tucker there makes Angela feel so happy...blah blah

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Kimo, Tkor, Rubina, Angela in HOH. Group talk. Tucker tells about the lies MJ told him about Brook and Chelsea being alone and having no one and how they should get something going with them. Tucker tells who his noms will be, tells that he and Quinn ok and if it doesn't get out (it being that Tucker will take Quinn off block if wins veto (I think)) Tucker will keep his word and take Quinn down and put up Chelsea.

Tucker...they are all floating around and they did not get their stories straight. Cam seems to be Tucker's focus cause of what happened when Tucker was on the block with Kenney when they had the "Shakers" and/or "Players" alliance. Tucker talks about how people have thought him dumb about this game cause of how he acts.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Ok, the "IT" is about Tucker using Quinn as a pawn. If that does not get out Tucker will take Quinn down if he wins veto.

FYI: Tucker has now told everyone but Cam, Leah, Chelsea, MJ, and Brooklyn about this

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
A quick piece of info.

Tucker just told Angela that MJ has been saying not nice things about Angela.

I just wanted to point this out so everyone will know why if Angela gets "crazy" this week and goes off on MJ for no apparent reason.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh: Tucker talking about Leah and how she could be their 6th person. She is trustworthy and doesn't talk game alot.

Now talking about Brooklyn's face when the vote and eviction was announced. THen after the show the 3 of them went in a room together (Brook, Chelsea, Cam). Kimo agrees they did not even try to cover themselves. So obvious they say.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Group asks Tucker who the main target is: "Brooklyn, she is good and was able to pull Cam away."

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Oh Tucker says if there are only two nominations then it will be Brooklyn and Cam and Quinn is free.

Still whole alliance in HOH talking.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Now they are discussing treats/goodies and trying some.
I am out for now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Boberg!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is allowed to tell his nominee to his face he’s going on the block? They always talk about not be able to outright tell the person to their face, but I’m guessing this won’t be an issue for Tucker… I hope Quinn wins veto and stays.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Last night reminded me of this:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-heidi-bowl

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So my question is:

Did Rubina sleep in the HOH bed with Tucker??

LOL, the HOH room is not on the cams!

Maineiac

08-23-2009

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Just watched Cedric’s extended interview with Julie and now I love him even more! What a great kid!