TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
AI Instigator - America Vote

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: AI Instigator - America Vote users admin

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

Voting is available starting at 5:45 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 15, 2024 and ending at 9:00 AM PT August 22, 2024

AI Instigator Description: Viewers of the Big Brother 26 television program will be asked to interact with the show via web vote. Viewers shall vote for the eligible Houseguest they’d like to receive the AI Instigator power. The AI Instigator Power when used, allows, for one week, the user to create virtual avatars of other current houseguests, instruct what they’ll say and to whom. Viewers will vote via the platform below. The eligible Houseguest with the most votes at the time of the vote’s reveal will earn the power. Users will have five (5) votes per email address during the voting period. After submitting all five (5) votes, the user will have the opportunity to watch an ad to earn an additional five (5) votes, for a maximum of ten (10) votes per day during the voting period.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Sorry - I named the thread wrong - should be instigator not investigator.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Fixed it.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Thank You!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems like Tucker is a lock to win, so I am not going to bother voting.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Chelsie would be more fun. I love her spunk

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont understand why they are giving us a whole week to vote. Last vote we only had a couple days which honestly is plenty

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
It’s possible the winner gets voted out next week. I guess they would go with the 2nd most votes.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Who should we vote for? Not Tucker. I'd like to pool our votes.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Tucker seems obvious. If they use the AI screen to show people saying things, that will be silly. Unless they also show people saying things that they actually said.

And it only works if they tell no one. Or have one person they can trust. Hmmmm

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I really don’t understand the point of this.
Everyone knows the holograms are not the actual people.
Just another “power” they’ll want to flush out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm voting for Quinn, probably won't win, but it's my little protest over this season.

Julieboo

02-04-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What benefit does the winner get? To be able
To play pranks or have the hologram
Tell lies??

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
ok, I put all my votes on Quinn as well. anyone but Tucker please.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Voting for Quinn…

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Julie... they get money. So it's a good job for someone we don't think will make it very far. Uh, like Quinn.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, August 16, 2024 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Quinn would never be able to keep it to himself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Other than a way to give Tucker money, I don’t see the point of this. I am not understanding how it functions within the game.

I was going to vote for Joseph because I think he would have fun with it, but I feel that due to all the comp wins and airtime Tucker gets, that he will win it in a landslide. Just by being well known to tv viewers.

Just like production used the tv edit to set up Quinn to be nominated, they’re setting up Tucker to get a payday.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Not voting. Who cares? If enough of us don't vote maybe Production will get a clue.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! So, true.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My daughter only watches the tv episodes and she finds Tucker extremely annoying, unwatchable, and attention-seeking. She did say there’s no denying he can win comps…
will America be smart, or will they just want to give money to a clown /frat boy character? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If the Jokers poll is correct, it's going to be Tucker. Blech.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well, Jokers polls also had Leah in the lead for favorite HG at times… I don’t know if they are a gauge of how all voters will vote. But the tv show does seem to show him claiming to want stir things up… but I would NEVER reward a player who diidn’t use the veto on himself… and he saved the most despised HG of viewers AND BB players?! He didn’t stir anything, he just caused questions about his judgement… this house is still boring af.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cali, their poll for America's vote to be nominated was accurate (Quinn). It did not seem to jive with the favorite HG poll either.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 17, 2024 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yep, the producers seem to favor Tucker, so I guess it’s written in the stars. I just hope they vote him out soon. He was very antsy last night with all the down time in the house. He needs constant stimulation and he was very pouty, even though he’s HoH!
I want to see him on the block WITHOUT winning PoV.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: