TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 15, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy says she needs to get to bed. (I wonder when Kimo and T'Kor sleep. They are always the last to go to bed.) Makensy says to the camera, I'm not that pretty. They think the camera is following her because she is on the block.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 3 & 4 are showing the unicorn room with the lights off.

Makensy, T'Kor and Chelsie are in the kitchen.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy sits in the living room with the Bible on her lap. Quinn is coming down the stairs from the HOH room. Feeds cut to a commercial.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn did something in the bathroom, walked by Makensy and asked her if she was going to bed. She replied, "Yeah, in about 5 or 10 minutes."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn stays downstairs and is called to the diary room as Joseph appears. Makensy says she will probably be called next.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 3 & 4 are now showing the rock room with the lights out.

Joseph comes and sits in the living room, and Makensy strikes up a conversation with him. She asks him how he is doing. He is describing what this experience has been for him. Feeds cut to the rock room, then back to their conversation after a while. (I am out for the evening.)

Makensy saying everyone is saying "Love, love, love, and then you go on the block." Feeds cut to a commercial.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
This may be off topic but I know people were talking about Paramount + future. Saw this article explaining what’s going on.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/what-happens-to-paramount-plus-after-the-shutdown-tv-s-future-explained/ar-AA1oN3dJ?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=d0b7f5008d5f4cf79d80ebcedfead041&ei=23

Julieboo

02-04-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Mom of three; I’m with you. I’m not a fan of either Quinn or Cedric. I really thought I’d like Quinn, but I don’t. I like the underdogs.

Maineiac

08-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Julie, your statement got me thinking. Some seasons I root for the underdog myself. Who would you see as the underdogs this season?
I don't see any except for maybe MJ because no one seems to want to align with her and she keeps going on the block. She is one of my favorites along with Cedric.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Despite how boring this week has been, I am hopeful that it could lead to a change tonight if MJ wins the AI comp.

Evicting Cedric weakens the Pentagon, evicting Rubina weakens Tucker. Evicting MJ weakens nobody. So I am rooting for MJ to win. I want cards to be exposed, and lines drawn. I believe that we will go back to the normal TWO nominations, and that should prevent people from stupidly volunteering for the block.

My only fear is that this new AI Instigator will, as usual, screw the game up right when it starts to get interesting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran mentioned that Angela and Quinn do not vote. Angela gets to compete in the HOH, Quinn does not.

I guess they just make up and change the rules as it suits their agenda.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
With Angela and Quinn not voting, there are only 9 votes now. So there will not be a tie for Angela to break, and therefore, she will not have to betray Cedric, should that have become a possibility.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is a little blurb for the ratings on the Tuesday night show. Yikes!

BB Nutters
@BBNutters

Tuesday's #BB26 special episode ratings are in. With no direct comparison available, the episode was watched by 2.278 million viewers and received a demo rating of 0.33%. It was the worst-performing show on linear TV, losing out to *Family Feud* and "AGT".

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
the Tues show was so dumb and felt so fake. I did not need a recrap and turned it off. I sound grumpy. lol. But wow, this season feels so boring and I think the AI challenge on eviction night has hurt the game immensely. At first it seemed kind of exciting to have three on the block, but it seems like a dud. I look forward to seeing what we get to vote on.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 cut to T'Kor and Kimo talking in the bathroon. (When do they ever sleep?)
The feeds have been on bedrooms with the lights out.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have not yet enjoyed this season even though I was watching sporadically as I recovered from hip surgery in rehab.
There are however 2 hg’s that I want gone ….Angela and Tucker 👎🏽👎🏽🤮.I will continue to watch and look forward to the days when hen I was glued to the feeds.Now that I am retired I have the time to watch.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T-Kor has gone back to bed in the rock room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo has just gone back to bed in the rock room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds just cut to WBRB, it must be the wake-up call.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since Angela can vote, and Quinn cannot vote, doesn’t that mean there COULD be a tie vote? And if so, wouldn’t QUINN, as the not-secret-at-all HoH, be the one who breaks the tie?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and houseguests are up for the day.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
they are saying neither one of them can vote. I wonder if they will have Quinn go in the room, even though he cannot vote, and everyone knows his 'secret'.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I have seen multiple posts that say Quinn can't vote. The nominees, obviously, can't vote so that leaves 9 votes. Angela won't need to vote because there will be no tie.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think if there was a possibility of a tie, which there is not, Angela would break the tie.

Quinn, the nominees, and the HOH (Angela) can not vote, so yes as Vegan said, 9 vote, no tie!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 15, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I read up thread someone posted Angela was able to vote and will also play in the next HoH comp since her HoH was hijacked…