TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 14, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’ve been trying to watch feeds and yeah, people are finally campaigning, which is what I wanted to see.

But it’s all fake, there are no true alliances, everyone seems ready to betray their fake or real alliances and they keep saying”like”and “literally” and “you know what I’m sayin’ “ over and over. So, I’m bored.

Since 1/3 of the campaigning will turn out to be unnecessary, I feel like I’m wasting my time.

MJ is currently explaining her construction job in detail to several HG. I need to do something else or I will, like, literally, die of boredom, you know what I’m sayin’?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam has come upstairs to join the Joseph/Chelsie conversation. It has included some game talk observations but no campaigning.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph says Makensy was campaigning to him last night. Cam says she hasn't talked to him at all.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie asks Joseph what the first thing he's going to do when he gets out of the house. He says, hang out with my parents and maybe watch the first couple of episodes. Maybe hang out with friends also. He's looking forward to meeting his new baby niece.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Leah are whispering in the HOH room. Someone wanted to come in and Leah says to give us 5 minutes. Leah is advising Angela about the game.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah going on and on saying I want you to stay in the game. Feeds cut away to Chelsie on the lounge. Cedric and Brooklyn are talking in the Unicorn/Flower room.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds and Brooklyn is telling Cedric about how half the house wants to vote him out and Angela would be the tie breaker. She says the 8 need to stick together and why are they afraid of Tucker.

Now she seems confident they will all vote together. She's going to tell Kimo that he can't even give a sympathy vote to anybody.

That she caught Angela explaining to Rubina how the tiebreaker works.

I hope I understood this all correct.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn says that if she wins hoh she is putting Angela up and the Pentagon will get together to decide the other person, then backdoor Tucker.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn says that Tkor and Kimo think that she has their back. Then laughs.

Cedric leaves and joins Tkor and Kimo in another bedroom. He's asking them about what they are thinking about votes and to vote for him. That the other side is going to try to vote him out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They say yes (not convincingly) that they'll vote for him.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cedric ended his conversation with Brooklyn and the feeds follow him to the rock room. He jumps up on the bed and sits between Kimo and T'Kor and they start a conversation. Cedric is campaigning to stay.

Leah is going on and on, saying that people value her opinions and she is not afraid to share those opinions.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor says she has one concern. What happens when they get to 8.

Cedric says they will all have to get together then and have a talk about it and decide then what they will do.

A wishy washy answer in my opinion.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Tkor are more of a duo than anyone else in that house. Even the nominees campaign to both of them at the same time, as if they are one person.

Kimo is currently crying over whatever Cedric is telling him and earlier I saw Kimo crying over whatever MJ was telling him. Not sure if Kimo cried over whatever sad campaign Rubina put forth.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Usually people in the BB house are hyper-aware of being seen constantly hanging out together, like it could make them a target. Kimo and Tkor have no such concern. I guess they are confident that their idol Tucker will protect them.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam and Cedric are talking game in the have-not room. (I am out.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Tkor have jokingly taken over one of the beds in the rock room and they call it THEIR office.

SEE! This is what I’m talking about. They are joined at the hip and don’t even try to hide it. Between this, and the fact that they never act on anything they talk about, I don’t see them getting to the end.

Quinn is talking to them like they are still his allies, not knowing that they are in the Tucker cult.

Buncha clueless players, playing like they have a clue.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor asks Quinn if he talked to Leah, still withholding the information that Leah hates him. Such great allies.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope Quinn wins HOH, just to spite them all!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, are they in a Tucker cult? I thought they were in a Quinn cult.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope so, too, Rosem.

Though I'd be afraid he'd wimp out at nomination time.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
We are on fishes, but the Be Right Back is gone.

Maybe they are not coming back!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rich Meehan and Allison Grodner deny that Angela is a production plant:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/big-brother-producers-react-to-theories-angela-is-a-production-plant/ar-AA1oKNyg

Interview with Big Brother producers Rich Meehan and Allison Grodner

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/recaps/big-brother-26-producers-address-crazy-first-three-weeks-who-could-predict-angela-walking-down-those-stairs-and-tuckers-audacity/ar-AA1oJFsT

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Has anyone studied the "equations" around the fish tank??? Wondering if what is there could be part of a challenge.. like a tie breaker question.. how many if any are real equations?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah has some really dark roots going on.

Need, I've wondered that too.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am sorry, even the campaigning is weird this year. LOL