TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 14, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 are staying on the Joseph/Makensy/Cedric whispering conversation.

Feeds 3 & 4 are on the unicorn room with sleeping houseguests there.

All feeds cut to WBRB, so I am out for the evening.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, yes, CBS will still have shows, but the cost-cutting thing concerns me. I have always felt that out of all the reality TV CBS does, Big Brother is disposable to them. I think they never liked having to have live feeds due to the 24/7 staff that needs to be paid. Between that cost and Julie’s exorbitant salary, I could see that as being a prime cost-cutting measure. Also, the controversies the LF causes is something else they probably don’t want to deal with.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I turn the feeds on and LEAH IS BLABBING about nonsense.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokersupdates captured the T'Kor/Quinn conversation better and Quinn's talk to the camera. Then it reported a long game conversation between T'Kor and Kimo.
They also reported that the wake-up call was from 9:32 - 9:48.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Turned on the feeds and 3 & 4 are Quinn, Kimo, and T'Kor strategizing about the progress of the game. (Those three are spending a lot of time together playing the game.)
Feeds 1 & 2 are Rubina talking with Brooklyn while both of them are working out.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
In the rock room, Chelsie, Makensy, Rubina, Tucker and Cam are talking. (That leaves Angela, Joseph, Leah and Cedric not on the feeds. Brooklyn is probably still working out.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now feeds 3 & 4 show Leah leading a conversation in the upstairs lounge area with Cedric and Angela. Then they cut to Brooklyn still on the stationary bike whispering to Quinn.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn leaves and Kimo comes to whisper with Brooklyn. It's very hard to hear them, and feeds cut to pet cam.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
pc

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Feeds are on kitchen and the HOH room. It seems the HOH got some things and we couldn't see it. Leah is talking away in there.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Back to pet cam. They haven't switched back to WBRB and feeds 1 & 2 come back to the rock room. Now all feeds are back.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank you Vegan, for sticking with the feeds, so we know (while at work) that we aren't missing anything.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokesupdates posted that it could of been an HOH lockdown when the feeds went to pet cam. I have the sound off most of the time while I am doing other things on my computer.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Joseph are talking at the upstairs lounge. Angels and Makensy left the HOH room. Angela asks Kimo what he is making in the kitchen.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Leah are talking. Joseph says Makensy doesn't play the game that well and Rubina would be better to keep. Leah says, "I agree."

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Rubina are talking in the HOH room. Not sure who she was referring to (probably Cedric), but Angela says she likes him, but he put her on the block and she has no problem voting him out. (Feeds cut to a commercial.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo and T-Kor are whispering game in the rock room. And Rubina and Angela are whispering in the HOH room. Rubina thanks Angela for the talk and they hug. Makensy (or Brooklyn?) emerges out of the HOH shower.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Brooklyn are whispering and hug in the bathroom area downstairs. (It seems people are wanting to get on the good side of Angela today regarding the vote.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn talks with Brooklyn in the bathroom area. Leah and Rubina are talking in the Unicorn room. (It is hard to keep up with all the movement in the house.)
Makensy is pleading her case why she should stay with T'Kor and Kimo in the rock room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy says she can't control what she can't control, but is confident that she can win the AI comp. She has said multiple times that she wants to stay in the house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think this is the first week where people are actually out campaigning for themselves.

And it's only Wednesday!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on Cedric, who tells Chelsie where everyone else is at. He heads upstairs to the HOH room to talk with Joseph, who tells him who he has been talking to.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph says to Cedric, if Tuck wins it next week, you're on the block, but we'll figure out a way to save you. They bro hug and feeds follow Cedric to the outdoor lounge. Feeds cut to fish without the WBRB on it, then back to the feeds, following Cedric around the house. Cedric says he has to put his campaign face on again.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return to rock room with Kimo/Makensy/T'Kor with Cam also there. Makensy is still campaigning to stay.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy doesn't want to bad mouth anyone else on the block, even talking good about herself can do that. Kimo says, the others have to do the same thing. Makensy says, "Not my will, but thine be done."
Feeds cut to Quin and Cedric whooping it up in the workout room. They are heading around the house and the other feeds are Joseph and Chelsie talking in the upstairs lounge area.