TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 13, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is he crying? It sounds like it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, I switched cameras, he's not.

I guess my brain was trying to create some excitement with this show.

Still better than listening to Leah!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Switched cameras, been 45 minutes, should be safe.

Nope! Leah is still talking.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokersupdates reported that Angela told Leah that she reminded her of Nicole (Franzel-Arroyo) (from Big Brother 16).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dropped in on the feeds for the first time in a while today. Leah says to Kimo, Rubina and Angela that things did not go the way she thought they would.

Kimo asks why. Leah begins a diatribe which includes every houseguest and their Zodiac sign, and who she thought she would get along with, based on all of their signs and which signs she gets along with, and why.

She has been talking for about 20 minutes straight, with no one else saying anything, looking bored out of their minds.

She is still going....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, for a second I thought Rubina walking around the dining area would have distracted her, but NO!

Still hearing about Aquarius, etc. etc. etc.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor has arrived into the area and is pointing at people, saying words I don't understand.

Leah has gone back to her 5 hour manicure, and is finally quiet.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness! Leah got called to the diary room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whoops - I was wrong!

More astrology. I did not see "Astrologist" in Leah's pre-season bio.

She is being called to the DR. I'm sure everyone is relieved that it's over. For now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Rubina has talked to Kimo and Tkor about their votes in case MJ wins the AI comp.

Has anyone heard them talk to her? I know they formed an alliance with her and Tucker... and Angela (I guess, lol) so I assume they will vote to keep her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If MJ wins the AI comp, here is how my flash cards line up at the moment:

Evict Rubina:
Brooklyn
Chelsie
Cam
Quinn
MJ

Evict Cedric:
Tucker
Joseph
Kimo
Tkor

With all the talking Leah does, she is the only one that I can't figure out where her vote would go.

If Leah votes to evict Cedric, creating a tie, we will get to see Angela betray her promise to Cedric, in favor of her idol, Tucker, and evict Rubina.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah would never vote out Cedric. He's a man. Her only strategy is to flirt with guys.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good point Grooch.

Welp. If MJ wins the AI, there goes the second showmance opportunity that Julie was praying for.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All 4 feeds on Tucker in the gym. Riveting.

I can hear people talking, off camera.

This is why I go do something else, then forget that the feed is even on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Is Tucker OK? He seems out of it.

Oh they took the camera off him.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Last I looked (20 minutes ago..) Tucker was stretching - Iso something stretching.. Isometric? .. going to bug me now .. but he is focusing on a specific muscle group and holding a stretch.. for an extremely long time... I think he's preparing himself for the wall..

Much earlier he was standing .. holding on to two of the handles with his hands facing backwards (like they hold the wall) and leaning forward...

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
Ok....wait a sec and hear me out. Not that I'm a conspiracy fanatic, but knowing how production interferes with the "television show", how possible is it that production has given a heads up to Tucker as to the upcoming endurance comp, and more importantly, how to prepare for it? Need's post just got me to thinking.

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
And something tells me Tucker is a fav of Allison's (I mean we should all know her type by now...LOL).

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Removed, can't confirm so didn't want to leave it up.

I wouldn't put it past them Brian!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, OK. So the cameras flashed on Quinn. And he said to the camera that he's glad he stuck up for himself to Chelsea. That he's not going to put up with it.

What? What? What did we miss?

Then the cameras go to a room where Joe is. MJ asks him what he's been up to. He said he's been talking to the cameras for the past 20 minutes.

We missed that too? All bb will show us is Leah's nonstop blathering.

And now we have all 4 cameras on MJ blow drying her hair.

BB is purposely killing this show.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If they do the 24-hr solitary confinement punishment, I truly hope either Leah or Tucker “win” that specific punishment. What a joy it would be to watch feeds without one or both of them holding court, talking non-stop yet saying nothing!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I agree. They are deliberately killing the feeds, at least.

I don't understand the business side of Big brother in terms of cost/ratings but always thought it was cheap to produce and a moneymaker. Something doesn't make sense.

Part of it is that casting did a terrible job of weeding out wannabes who are there for the attention and recognition and not to play the game. In today's update, Taran seemed even more dispirited and disgusted than we do.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kminfinity, I wonder if it's just the younger generation. It seems they all want to make a living being a social influencer these days.

I saw something today that Paramount laid off a bunch of people today because of their upcoming merger. Maybe it's planed to drop this show after it happens. Who knows? But then again, why would they spend money on the extra show they're having tonight.

Maybe the problem is that this cast has no chemistry between them. I don't they they like each other.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Something is off, but I can not put my finger on it. I have watched every season, and am a rabid fan.

The cast?
The 3rd nominee?
Too many wannabes, as Grooch said?
Too many who do not know the show?
Too many who know the show to well?

I just can not put my finger on it, but it feels different and any other season to me.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too Mama. I still keep up with everything, but Im not drawn to anyone this year. But we will always have first week memories! lol. Maybe if Matt stayed and ruffled some feathers it could have been interesting. A Tucker / Matt decided house might have been cool