TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 13, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah, Tucker and Joseph are sitting by the fishes with Leah doing most of the talking.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam in the rock room was talking to the camera. He says there have been things said, they might of been about me. It could be egocentric of me to think that. Feeds cut away to the living room with Kimo, Chelsie and T'Kor talking. Cam joins them. Makensy is there also.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Leah continue to talk. (Tucker left the area earlier.) Brooklyn is working out on the stationary bike. Rubina and T'Kor are working on their appearance in the bathroom area and Makensy is there with them.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker, Chelsie, and Cam have joined the Joseph/Leah conversation. Quinn has joined the ladies in the bathroom area. (Feed cuts to a commercial.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T-Kor has joined the others by the fish tank.
Quinn and Rubina are talking in the bathroom. No game talk on the feeds right now.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo was talking to Brooklyn who is still on the stationary bike. T'Kor came and joined them and the feeds cut away. Kimo left the room and T'Kor and Brooklyn are whispering and I can hear Quinn and Rubina in the background. Feeds cut away again.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I sure hope the “big” announcement will be that the silly AI stuff is over and we go back to only 2 nominees for the block.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn finishes up and wipes off the bike. She is in and out of the bathroom area and feeds stay on the Quinn/Rubina conversation and T'Kor is there. Rubina says her friends are married and pregnant.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I finally see Angela on the feeds in the bathroom area working on her appearance
Kimo is working out on the stationary bike.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is preparing food in the kitchen, cutting up a bell pepper. I think it is for him. Cam is working there too.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 are Angela, Brooklyn, Quinn and Leah having a conversation in the upstairs lounge area by the fish.
Feeds 3 & 4: Tucker is still preparing food. Cam is eating. Rubina and Joseph are also there.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
California, will it really get better when it goes down to two nominees? There's still the same amount of downtime between eviction nights.

I think the problem is the 1 huge alliance. They will never put each other up til the ones not in it are gone. And the ones not in it are to stupid to band together and form their own.

It like shooting fish in a barrel for now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank God Leah got called to the Dr. I need a break.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I think it will be better… as it is, they can’t/don’t make their final decision until the last minute. One of them always gets safety from the AI Comp, so it was a waste for them to have been campaigning all week. Cedric is in a strong alliance, but it sounds as if they may evict him if he stays on the block! As the numbers diminish, the paranoia and betrayals intensify, and that is always more interesting to watch. Unless it’s Leah… all she ever talks about is herself, her brilliant Halloween costumes, her clothes/hair/makeup. Not sure if she is actually capable of becoming interesting to most viewers!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo is off the stationary bike and talking with T'Kor in the workout room.
Leah is talking away with the others in the upstairs lounge area.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Leah is insufferable Everyone loves her, everyone follows her around, everyone take her sayings.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Leah - just now - to Rubina .. "I would rather talk about nothing rather than talk about something that matters" ... Does she mean that she would rather not talk.. or that everything she says matters..

Did I hear it wrong?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am still trying to figure out what she meant Need. HAHAHAHAH

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Two of the feeds have been on Joseph taking a shower alone in the bathroom.

I guess no other convos are going on.

Sheesh!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
If they had a competition where you had to talk non-stop the longest to win, Leah would win it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah is on the other camera talking about how she's living her best life right now.

I couldn't take it, so I'm watching Joesph shower. My ears need the rest.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What does Tucker have in his ears? He just took something out in the gym.

I have read they gave him the punching bag. Maybe ear plugs??

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I heard one of them sorta jealously teasing him the other day. They wanted him to ask BB for something they wanted because “he gets everything, first they gave him the punching bag/gloves, then the earplugs, let’s have HIM go ask … we’re more likely to get it!”

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
All cameras turned now to Tucker in the work out room doing nothing but lying there, and now crouching (possibly stretching).

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
This is more boring than watching the dogs or the fish.