TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 13, 2024 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dang...it's so quiet in here!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Leah's chatter about anything and everything is getting on Chelsie's and maybe Rubina and T'kor's nerves.. Chelsie (much earlier today..) was commenting to the camera .. "Please don't let me come out dumber that I went into the house"...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Every night I am finally able to watch Feeds, and they are always playing a game. This one is just a lot of people shouting out words all at once. I want to see conversations, deals, plans, complaints, compliments… anything but yelling/cackling! Joseph must feel the same, he’s upstairs next to the fish tank, sort of annoyed and self-reflecting.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Pamy - I don't have an app for it. It's like an Amber Alert. I just get them. We also get them for excessive heat. It might be based on phone numbers, ie. area codes. Sorry, I don't know more.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-16-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Thia may help:

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2024/08/07/californias-first-in-the-nation-earthquake-warning-system-notified-millions-ahead-of-quake/

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I have turned the feeds on for a while, but don't expect to hear anything regarding the game. Things are set until Thursday when the AI competition takes place. My guess is that Cedric feels pretty safe with the collective behind him.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The houseguests are assembling in the kitchen/dining room area for a meal.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are on conversations in the rock room and the bathroom area. (I am out for the evening.)

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn in rock room telling how her Mom gave her the best advice. " never make a permanent decision on a temporary feeling " and how she makes that work in her relationships. Lots of general relationship talk. Rubina, Angela, Tkor and Kimo in kitchen talking about games they want to play. Nothing game related going on.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Quinn telling Joe he thought he would be talking game every minute but %80 of the time its personal conversations. Says he was uncomfortable with that at first because he wasn't prepared to be vulnerable. Tucker telling Rubina and Tkor how Angela is his spy and will bring him everything she hears. trying to reassure her that she'll be safe because he knows everything and will squash anything else.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Angela laying on the floor by the door listening to Tucker on the other side. Tuckers spy is spying on Tucker, lol

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Angela joined the convo with Tucker, Rubina, Tkor and Kimo and they started whispering but Quinn showed up before I could figure out what it was all about. Brooklyn's group still talking relationships.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cam telling how he begins talking to a girl he's attracted to. Brooklyn about how her husband pretends to pick her up at bars. Tucker's group now talking hemorrhoids and squat toilets. Riveting.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
ok, Angela was spying on Brooklyn's group, not Tuckers, but what she ran up there and whispered to him is a mystery to me. They weren't talking game at all.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Everyone getting ready for bed, just general chit chat. I'm out too.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
MJ asks Tkor what she's going to do this week, voting. T'kor deflects, she doesn't know where the votes are yet and it will be harder this week because they all have such good relationships with the nominees. Angela says when she got on BB she knew she was special and she hasn't felt that very often in her life.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jada and Sanfran, ty for the info :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kimo and Tkor have been talking strategy for a long time in the weight room. Quinn came in for a short time and left. and now Tucker is in there.

I'm not sure, but I think Kimo and Tkor want to get Cedric out, and add Rubina to their alliance. So much whispering, it's hard to hear.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran just said the same thing I said yesterday “am I getting too old for this?”

He said, “All they talk about are ‘crushes’” So, it’s not just me. This is why I wander off from the live feeds. They’re either on WBRB, or having lame, meaningless discussions.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Rosem. But late last night (very early morning for me) it seems that things are starting to get interesting.

Now if we can only do something with button boy, and let us watch a conversation for longer than 2 minutes at a time.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah Taran said he is not longer doing updates on T'Kor and Kimo conversations, only on their ACTIONS.

So he will not be talking about them at all it seems !

And they keep the cameras on them for hours because they will never say anything that needs to be bleeped.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, my hope is that things will pick up once we get through this difficult period of getting through the AI Arena.

Isn’t it sad that I think of these first 4 weeks as something to “get through”, like it’s an illness, instead of a tv game show to enjoy?

Mama, yeah, I noticed that the longest conversations we get on the feeds are the ones that are meaningless..

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Big Brother posted two sneak peeks to tonight's show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHe4NtUpvv0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_YJXyuIpc

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds, the lights are on in the rock room. Leah and Makensy are in the bathroom area. Makensy says I could be literally going home in two days.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah says to stay positive. Makensy says I'm at peace. I'm going to fight my ass off. Whatever is meant to happen will happen, but I'm not going to have a bad attitude about it.