TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 12, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
P.S... I did try to fall asleep after that.. but I turned it on again.. and I watched the "how do you hold a pencil" conversation .. and let me just say.. that was actually the better conversation of the night.

Cam had some wise words for Cedric about his approach and thoughts for dates... and Cedric in all the teasing he got from the others was receptive. (Also helped that T'kor told him that the way Cedric holds a pencil was the way she was taught back in Europe.. but she now holds it the way practically everyone else holds one...)

And I also caught snippets of the backyard conversation between Rubina, Kimo and eventually T'kor (the pencil conversation ending) and Kimo and T'kor were being very nice and calming ensuring that Rubina does have the votes to stay (against MJ.. T'kor was careful to specify -- although I'm not sure Rubina caught it..) hands down...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This makes sense, but their choice of who is giving the updates. I guess since Cody is a friend of Tucker's and he will be a huge part of this makes a little sense.

Clio the Leo šŸ‘ļø #BB26
@Clio_the_Leo
Ā·
4h
The special episode is for the casuals who spent the last two weeks watching the Olympics. Yall calm down

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
IMHO, I really dislike Tucker shouting ā€œLetā€™s goā€ all the time. That phrase has lost all meaning for me as a motivational tool. Itā€™s freaking annoying. I want him gone so much.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have cut to WBRB. It's time for the wake-up call.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on Leah in the Unicorn room by herself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it will be acknowledged on the BB waste-of-time special that Cody is friends with one of the contestants? That seems like it might be relevant.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
According to Taran, Tucker will use the veto on himself, Rubina will be the replacement nominee.

Tucker is trying to get Cedric out now, and I guarantee that Angela will betray Cedric if it comes down to a tie, because she has now been absorbed into the Cult of Tucker.

And if Cedric goes, that's his own fault. Maybe people will learn to stop volunteering for the block.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Do they ever show them reading the letters from home anymore on the feeds?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I think so, but it is at a very late hour when most people are not watching the feeds. I haven't read of anyone getting a letter though.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
WBRB screen changes to Pet Cam.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Earlier, Chelsea was talking to the camera and she is suspicious of Kimo now. She thinks he's playing both sides of the house and he's supposed to be in her alliance.

Sorry I don't have more to say, I was getting ready to leave the house at the time and that's all I caught.

Also, I was reading jokersupdates. If you start reading around 3:30 pm yesterday, there was a lot of strategy talking amongst them. You should check it out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Vegan

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 3 & 4 are back for less than a minute, then go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back to Brooklyn talking to Angela about the house her family lives in.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkiešŸ‘ #BB26
@89razorskate20
Ā·
7m
Confrimed Tucker used the veto on himself, Rubina went up in his place.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Anyone know if the HG felt the earthquake? Did any of you LA area folks feel it? Any aftershocks?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I thought I felt an earthquake but couldn't decide

I'm in south Orange County so about an hour from the Big Brother house

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, I definitely felt it in Fountain Valley CA closer than Gbcole to the epicenter. I got an alert before it started and it rolled and rolled... My cat looked at me but didn't move.

I was upstairs and on my bed, so that made it more pronounced.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Stay safe!

We wonā€™t know if the HG felt it since the feed was probably blocked. I havenā€™t heard them mention it, but they must have felt it. Although Iā€™ve only been half listening.

I donā€™t know if they are just boring or if Iā€™m too old to enjoy any of their conversations.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is the story from KCAL on the earthquake:
https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/4-6-preliminary-magnitude-earthquake-reported-south-of-highland-park/
The article states the earthquake was felt in Studio City, where KCAL and the Big Brother studio is at.
Rosemary, the quake was at 12:20 p.m. and feeds didn't come back until after 1 p.m.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, what ap do you have that gives you the warning?

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am sure they felt it. Closer to them than to me

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Pamy - my notifications come from the State of California. I felt it in Westwood around UCLA which is where I work.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Chatty Angie - now that she feels really safe ... is giving Leah a run for the "Who talks longer without taking a breath" award...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jada, is that an ap? Do I just search State of California in the play store?