TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 12, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm right . you're wrong.. I'm big. .. you're little .. you are either with me .. or against me.. you have a chance right now to ditch that group.. and join forces / align with me.. (And help me win)

That's the vibe that Tucker is giving...

Question is .. Will Cam take the bait?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
These people suck, Rosem. That's all I got. Lol.

I just tried to turn on the feeds, and paramount won't let me watch. It's telling me I'm using a VPN or proxy and I need to disable it. *? I'm using the same thing I've been using for the past 3 years. Argh!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tons of people are getting that message Grooch. And none of them are using a VPN. Lots of frustration out there.

Clio the Leo šŸ‘ļø #BB26
@Clio_the_Leo
Ā·
10h
If the #BB26 feeds are giving you an error message telling you to disable your VPN - and you donā€™t have a VPN installed- DM
@askparamount
and provide feedback

They need to understand that this is affecting multiple users regardless of who the ISP is.

Have you tried watching on Pluto?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up on the feeds. I have them running on two TVs, so I will watch the show on my ipad.

OH. Golf. Never mind.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I believe Tucker has enduranceā€”as long as he can move around.
I would be surprised to see Tucker stand in one little spot longer than everybody else! Heā€™ll be that contestant who never shuts up. Heā€™ll shout stuff, talk non-stop, yell/screamā€¦ he very well could distract himself and fall off due to lack of concentration. We shall see!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, thatā€™s why Iā€™m hoping that the endurance is the one where you stand on a platform and hold a button. It drove Jace insane in S5. It would have the same effect on Tucker.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Or the one holding the button in the dark...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Show doesnā€™t air until 10:35 pm EDT. Iā€™ll be watching it tomorrow, if people say itā€™s worth watching.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I so sick of T'Kor and Kimo scheming all the time and doing NOTHING!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Julie promoting the fornication of Big Brother contestants on god101:

https://x.com/leebee4life/status/1822667052840055013?s=46&t=B-OPUqzq35clr56O1VCFoQ

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rosemā€¦ that was tough to watchā€¦ Clearly Julie doesnā€™t ā€œkeep watchingggā€ the feeds! It was a few kisses/hugs fueled by alcohol.
ā€œTubina?!ā€ Ewwww, what cringey ā€˜ship nameā€¦

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, they are probably big mad that their Matt/Makensy fornication situation was prematurely ejected.

Tubina is their only hope. Praise be.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rosemā€” LOL šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™ll bet Makensy wouldnā€™t do anything beyond kissing, even if Matt had stayed. After all, her true soulmate, aka her younger BROTHER, would surely be watchingā€¦ šŸ«£šŸ˜§

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But on the wall you cannot move too much...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Didn't catch it all .. but Tucker and Rubina talking with feet in the hot tub..

For Tucker .. It's "All or nothing" .. "Jury is not an option" ... He's got his "Character" figured out .. (for veto ceremony??? ) His hair all over the place... If he does get eliminated.. he'll win the battle back (which is sure to be held).. He doesn't care what "America" thinks... yada yada yada...

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why is jury not an option?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What I surmised was that he was too good for Jury and deserves to be in the final 3 and ultimate winner.. (or that being in Jury would reduce his promotability - future endeavors...after the game)

I don't know .. he mumbles .. there's no flash back... the jacuzzi was bubbling sort of... background noise... LOL!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Does Tucker know that if he leaves this week or next, he goes HOME. No chance of a ā€œBattle Backā€ if youā€™re at home, hanging with your boys, being the loudest, most annoying, most immature boy of the group?!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, that makes sense! I was thinking in a different direction, like send me home before jury, but he is gunning for final 3.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are on two gatherings: 1&2 is on Joseph, Tucker, Angela, and Kimo on the outside ledge.
3&4 was on the rock room, but it cut away to double the group outside.
Tucker says, "My friend Cody was on there and was on Traitors. . ." Feeds cut to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are still on WBRB. This link confirms that Cody Calafiore was on Traitors.
https://screenrant.com/what-to-know-about-the-traitors-cody-calafiore/

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back to the same two convesations. I hear BB say, "You are not allowed to talk about production."
I see four people in the rock room conversation: Cam, Leah, Cedric and Chelsie. T'Kor joins them. Conversation is currently on how you hold a pencil.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The rock room conversation is boring to me. Feeds 1 & 2 cut to the outside where Kimo (on the ground) and Rubina (on the hammock) are talking. T'Kor left the Rock room and joined Rubina on the hammock. (I am out for the evening.)

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Vegan, this whole group is boring, first year I just can't get into it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 12, 2024 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Around the 11:00 pm hour (hey I was on my nook watching on Pluto by that time)... Tucker went up to the HOH to visit Angela with his cuppa tea...

He was sitting on the couch .. she was on the bed - laying on her stomach but propped up on some pillows and her elbows.. (this is important..)

Tucker was regaling her with his awesomeness .. telling her he had the means and people to get Cedric out this week...(Named Cam as one of the people).. how he had it in the bag for HOH next week if what they suspect is the wall in endurance.. because nobody can beat him in endurance ... a lot more yada yada... pat self on back... and ... that he was going to protect HER (in his spare time) .. because you know this game is boring unless you are competing in a competition that he can play in and smash the others.. and that's why he did what he did last week with staying on the block .. because he was bored and this game was MOVING.. TOO .. SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW. And besides .. IT LOOKS GOOD ON HIS RESUME!!!!!

Angela was there smiling like a school girl smitten .. seriously.. her facial expressions were not those of an adult woman... (well one with any sense anyways).. and she gleefully clapped her hands... at one point she covered her face with both hands like she just couldn't believe that she .. Angela who on week one - basically went so crazy that she thought she wouldn't last past week 2.... now has her knight in shiny armor to protect her (and drag her to the end).

Now remember - if you did see it .. if you didn't I did.. Cedric approached her much earlier .. and may have been the day before and asked her if the vote came down to a tie.. would she please break it in his favor and let him stay.. and she promised him that she would... in her much more adult voice.