TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 11, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not to be a conspiracy theorist (lol) BUT, I am starting to think they are messing with the feed viewers. I would love to know why they sometimes show a feed for like 10 seconds, switch to another room for 20 seconds, and then switch back. What could they possible be censoring in those few seconds? How do they expect us to follow a conversation? Maybe they don’t.

I think they want us to hate the live feeds so that when they cancel them completely, we won’t mind because they sucked.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just now, the feeds were down for 9 minutes. Why? No reason that I could see. They come back to all 4 feeds on the SR, Brooklyn and Chelsie talking about something, don’t know what because the feed came back when they were already talking. Then they leave the SR, and I have no idea if that was important.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I blame the boring game on this AI Arena Twist. It backfired. I think it was supposed to create drama and excitement from the uncertainty of who will be on the block come eviction night. Instead, it's caused the houseguests to put all strategizing on hold because they don't have a clear understanding of the options. Why make plans that will never happen?

Take this week. Without the AI Arena, I bet there would be tons of plotting about whether Tucker should go up during noms, or be backdoored. And if we were lucky enough that his name wasn't picked to play Veto, then more spec about who would get it and whether they'd use it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Km, I agree. We also got people VOLUNTEERING to be nominated. Ugh!

Even their upgrade/downgrade twist backfired. The people who got the upgrade are targets, the ones who got the downgrade won HOH.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, Tkor is very smart and a caring, genuine person.

If you watch her closely, she makes an effort to go to the other hgs, and she asks them questions. She asks them how they are feeling, and she listens to them. This makes them trust/respect her. And she is gathering information for her own use on what makes them tick, and this will help her maneuver around different scenarios in the future.

And she is not relying on anyone to move ahead in the game. She realizes she is near the bottom of the collective, and she has been testing the waters of making new alliances to get past that obstacle.

She is the dark horse to watch in this game.

She's the only one I find interesting to watch. I could find Chelsea to be interesting, but bb won't let me watch her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Tkor are discussing how Tucker will be on The Challenge and the Amazing Race and Survivor. And what future they might have. And how Tucker will be AFP.

I wish they would concentrate on the show they are currently on. It’s week 4, much too early to speculate on AFP, or future opportunities.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This might be the longest uninterrupted conversation Ive heard today. I’ll remember this moment forever.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Rubina are rooting for each other, pep talking, and “lets do it” and hug, as they leave the unicorn room, ready to have those important conversations.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Do any of you really know who T'Kor likes and wants to work with? She is like she was to Rubina just now with everyone.

I agree Grooch, she is very caring and genuine. I just do not understand her game play AT ALL.

But I am holding out hope, because I want to like her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Somebody I follow on Twitter said this and I think it is spot on:

“ Big Brother is first and foremost a social game. It’s not about the comps in and of themselves. The comps are just a way to give people power within the game. What matters is what they do with that power and why. Tucker does not get BB”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Do we really need 4 feeds on Tucker punching in the backyard?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
just exactly (eye roll) what we want to see.. Tucker beating the heck out of the stand up bag (which they need to weigh down better..)

Guess they need the footage .. so they can play the montage with the "Rocky like" music playing in the background.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I agree.. So many this season are eyeing prizes they want after this show.. Other shows, podcasts, influencing, even deep dives with Taran..

I hope Matt and Tucker go on the Challenge, which I don't watch, and the idea of them on Amazing Race.. No.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Even IF Tucker goes on other shows, he will be eliminated &/or targeted immediately. He’s too selfish/egotistical to maneuver the Amazing Race. All other teams would definitely pick him for any penalties/delays. As for the Challenge, he will come in too hot— not respecting the vets, and he will be up for elimination any time they get the chance to put him in the Arena. And those guys HATE Big Brother contestants!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem to a degree. The comps are much more important at the end of the game for some. Jag is a perfect example.

To me there are 3 ways to get to the end.
Be so awful you get dragged. We have seen that over and over.
Play an amazing social game.
Win comps when your back is against the wall.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, the problem I have with Tucker winning all this stuff, is that I don’t see him capitalizing on the wins. He is all over the place, making alliances that never seem to meet.

Tomorrow is the veto meeting. I am disappointed that no one is talking to Quinn. They have the advantage of his secret being public, but no one is making deals to not be the replacement nominee. It is frustrating.

The backyard is open. Which means that they have multiple opportunities for discreet conversation. Yet, everyone is outside, on vacation. Including Quinn! Who should be working.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, they all know (except Rubina) that the replacement is going to be Rubina.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rubina was talking to T’Kor this morning in the Unicorn Room, she was saying she has a feeling Quinn will choose her as the renom. T’Kor just said “Mmm Hmm…” just like she does for anything said by anyone!

Dipo

04-22-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tucker thinks he is on the challenge, competitions all the time and no down time.

And he thinks all the commotion and uproar he causes will speed things up, LOL. He didn't research BB very well.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I don't see how they can keep up this drama pace for three months.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kenney mentioned the downtime in an interview and he supposedly knows the show.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Tucker just said up in the HOH .. in front of Angela, T'kor and Kimo.. that nobody has the endurance that he has .. so he's got the wall comp ...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not a talker. The down time would be hard for me. I can only do so much talking. I am always doing something. I do think I could not last a week in there.

Give. me a few books and I would be OK. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela, Kimo and Tkor are in the HOH, watching TV.

It’s The Tucker Show. Everyone’s favorite.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I know everyone knows it’s Rubina, but there is no pushback. Rubina just accepts it and thinks it adds to her “resume”.

What is this sudden obsession this season about “resume”? Being nominated is not good. Why would anyone want that on their resume?