TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 11 - August 22: Archive through August 11, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Of course he did. Like I said, game of reruns.

Maybe this time Tucker will use the veto on MJ or Cedric so that he can win the AI comp.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Chelsea was talking to the camera and she said that they were thinking of saying to Tucker that if you use the Vito then they are putting up Rubina. And then hopefully he won’t use it. But then she said he could still win AI. They want Tucker out, but they cannot see a good path for that at this point.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Noooo!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Listen to Chelsie..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ANGELA IS COOKING.

Top Ramen LOL

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well, he can't win them all .. he'll lose eventually - although I read where Julie thinks he will win the season. (Can't tell you exactly where .. it was on FB blurb..)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We finally get equitable comps and the same bro-dude archetype still wins everything.

Maybe we need a house full of bro-dudes. Of course, I would never actually watch that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Rubina celebrating in the SR. As if Rubina won’t be the replacement nom and possibly evicted.

ETA: A quote comes to mind: “I sealed your partner’s fate” -Kaysar

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Rubina squealed and hugged Tucker in the Storage room.. she's so happy he won... (until she finds out she's going up in his place... ) ...

Realized my first sentence is a lot like - Miss Scarlett in the storage room with the lunch meat...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am reading it was a memory comp of some kind. Yeah, the comps are way more equitable, but he still keeps winning.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB26
@89razorskate20
·
14m
Chelsie's chisme, she talks about the comp being a mental that anyone could have won #BB26

Wilsonatmd

01-22-2001

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Once AI Arena ends and it goes back to the normal format (which I think is going to happen after this week) Tucker is going to get backdoored, count on it....

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
There are just so many variables. It’s hard to predict. But, if Rubina were to go up as a replacement, and if she does not win, I wonder what her chances would be against Cedric, or her chances against McKenzie.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I wonder what the new power will be that is going to revealed on Tuesday's show?

Landslide305

08-15-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landslide305 a private message Print Post    
I hope that America gets to choose a nominee and then we get 75% of the vote at eviction. I’m tired of the predictable format.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Quinn are speculating about the endurance comp that is probably coming up this week and they mentioned the wall and the slip and slide. I was trying to think of a comp that Tucker could lose and it’s not either one of those.

I was remembering the SECOND longest endurance comp, which was BB5 and it was simply standing still, holding a button. It lasted 9 hours and Jace almost went insane. Diane won it. Anyway, thinking about Tucker having to stand still for many hours could possibly drive him insane, and it might be the comp that breaks him. They have not done a non-wall, standing still endurance comp in a very long time. I’m hoping that since they revived the LONGEST comp last season, maybe they’ll bring this one back.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wish there was something to post about, but since no one knows what will happen until the veto meeting on Monday, there are a lot of conversations happening with plans that could go nowhere. I feel like it’s not even worth the effort to keep track of it all.

Then there is the AI comp, where no one knows what will happen until the live show. They can’t really plan, and we can’t really comment on any plans because there are too many variables.

As usual, the twists kill the game.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Joseph is the new Quinn. He's everywhere and everyone's friend. People are so concerned about Tucker and Quinn when they should be concerned with Joseph.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope America is not involved.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Joseph is saying “you know what I mean?” & “know what I’m sayin’?” As much as Hisam said “right?” It’s literally in EVERY sentence he spoke with Quinn!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
We are all so bored, no posts since early last night.

And it is only Sunday!

Oh I guess we have the surprise show on Tuesday (just kidding)

I just do not see this getting any better, sorry for the negative.

I still have no favorite. I keep trying, but nothing yet!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah.. Tuesday.. No desire to see Jag or Cody.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker is giving Cedric advice for the AI comp while they lift the awnings.

So I guess he is for sure using the VETO on himself, cause he is talking like he will not be there at the AI comp.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, I think a huge problem is the way bb is running the feeds.

Whenever I turn them on, I get the Be right back thing. When they finally come back, they stay on a conversation for 1 or 2 minutes, then they switch rooms on me. And the most frustrating thing is,, if, god forbid, someone starts talking strategy (the only thing I'm basically interested in) bb cuts it. I've lost interest in trying to watch them. But if Leah is pontificating, the feeds stick to her like glue. Ugh!

I don't think these hgs like each other at all. And Tucker and Quinn have both said they are playing characters. Angela was trying to act and give good tv at the beginning. Another Ugh.

I'm having a hard time picking who I want to go next, because I pretty much want them all gone. Tkor can stay. She's playing the game. But Kimo can go.

I think I like Chelsea, but I barely see her on the feeds, so it's hard to say. I like it when she gives us her predictions, but bb keeps blocking them. Why?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I want to like T'Kor Grooch, I really do.

But I have no idea what she even thinks. And I find her so boring. mmhmm, mmhmm, mmhmm I do.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 11, 2024 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I cosign, Grooch and Mamapors.

Taran made a good point on the podcast today about how they constantly TALK about what they should do, but never DO anything. Kimo and Tkor are the worst offenders, but others do it too. It’s like they are waiting for a leader and no one wants to take that role. Except Joseph, who sees himself in that role but no one listens to him.

Between the “no gameplay” and constant feed changes and fish cuts, it’s no wonder we’re all bored to tears.