TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 10, 2024 users admin

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I hate the way Quinn tries to knock Angela all the time.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Jada. Quinn is almost intolerable for me. He's gleeful, and I get being happy about getting to do this, but he was just in a room fist pumping with Cedric and someone else, maybe Cam? He's really on a high. And the comment (s)? about Dr. Will of comparing himself? Come on Quinn! That is a joke.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Angela the one who betrayed Quinn by spilling his secret?

And heck, I would knock on Angela too. She would drive me frigging nuts with her crazy emotional behavior.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
General chit-chat taking place by the pool. It is at least Rubina, Brooklyn, Makensy, Leah, Cam, Kimo, and Quinn. Feeds occasionally cut away to Angela laying on her stomach on the couch in the outside upstairs lounge.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Angela has been calm since away from her first HOH and even moreso since Lisa is gone.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Yes, Karuuna. Angela told Tucker, but he didn't believe her until Kimo confirmed it later.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Joseph come over to join the group at the pool.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
And Joseph does his thing with carrying his intel upstairs to Cedric and now back downstairs. Uh oh he is getting milk. Wonder if it's the salad dressing milk?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I have the sound off, but noticed that earlier Makensy and Joseph had a long talk outside by the hammock. She finally walked off. Now Leah has come over and is talking with Joseph.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Brooklyn came over and Leah left with them. Joseph is by himself again.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker didn’t believe Angela when she told him (and a few other guys who were in the backyard) about Quinn having the power… he kept saying he “KNEW” Lisa was the one who had the power. Now all of a sudden, he’s blaming Quinn for everyone mistakenly calling out Angela for being “crazy/a liar…”. Tucker was told point blank it was Quinn who had the the upgrade, and he just wouldn’t believe it. Just like he didn’t believe Cedric had ever told him to use the veto on himself. BB even played it back a few times on Wed night’s show, proving Cedric was correct…. Wonder what Tucker will say when he sees that?!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph came inside and the feeds eventually were off him. Tucker, Leah, and Brooklyn are brushing their teeth in the bathroom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy is brushing her teeth and talking to Leah. Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds finally come back to a game conversation in the Unicorn room with Quinn, Cedric, and Brooklyn. They are being critical of Tucker, how he was mad at Quinn for keeping a secret, and that Cedric was supposed to do what Tucker wanted on his HOH reign.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
(Maybe this can translate to voting out Tucker this week if he is on the block.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
General chit-chat happening the backyard. Feeds cut to the hammock and Joseph and T'Kor are talking. Feeds cut to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy, Brooklyn, and Rubina in the Unicorn room talking game. Makensy gives the scenarios where she would be voted out. She is going through who would vote and not vote for her.
The other feeds are Joseph and Cedric talking at the hammock. (I am out for the evening.)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Quinn is no Dr. Will and he is no Kevin Jacobs either (from BB 10). When I look at Quinn I only see "Little Orphan Annie".

In other news Brooklyn does not believe we went to the moon. Brooklyn has lost all respect from me.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Tucker is everything i dislike in a Big Brother player.

I'm not too happy with Quinn atm but I'll give him a chance to calm down after his power burns and all the related House shenanigans settle.

I'm liking Cedric more. I wish T'kor was more engaged. Maybe Joseph has some potential?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn doesn't believe we went to the moon??? She just dropped a few more rungs on my list. Although I would love to know what else she believes was a hoax throughout history...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Knowing where she came from, I am not surprised at all that Brooklyn does not believe we went to the moon. It is a typical notion from the same people who believe Q-drops are true.

At least Cam believes we went to “A” moon, just not “The” moon. Hahaha!

Neither one of them should win $750,000. Too dumb to handle that kind of money.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I turned on the feeds at 7:08 just as feeds went to WBRB. The feeds just came back and the houseguests are up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds went to pet cam.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
We don't have flash back and I didn't really understand Brooklyn's "doppelganger" conspiracy theory very well. According to Brooklyn, we all have numerous doppelgangers (twins) to ensure we meet our soul mate. I did not get the logic of this theory at all.

Rosem does Cam think we have more than one moon? Yikes!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 10, 2024 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Westhampton, my guess is that Brooklyn got that theory from a movie she watched. It sounds vaguely familiar.