TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 09, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Does Angela get a vote this week? Does she get to play in the HOH? Same questions for Quinn.

I am not enjoying this at all, maybe if it had been secret, but the fact that Quinn has it, blah.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Julie saying she liked being called Chenbot:

https://x.com/bb_nocontext/status/1821719832921887101?s=46&t=B-OPUqzq35clr56O1VCFoQ

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm happy Quinn is using his power. Don't care about Angela one way or another.

I would think since he is basically usurping her HOH, and it was supposed to be a secret, she would still not get to vote and can't play next week. But those are my guesses.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand Quinn putting up Cedric. Why risk any of your alliance people? Even though he volunteered to go up he saved him last week. I don’t get it. Unless he thinks he can beat Tucker. Put up 3 people you want out so one at least goes! I think I’m going to switch to rooting for Brooklyn Chelsea and T’Kor. I think Tucker has the numbers to stay if he doesn’t win. They all think Tucker will save them. And Leah is only flirting with the guys to stay safe but talks bad about them to the others. These people drive me crazy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Actually, I think they will vote Tucker out, given the chance. He's dominating the comps and he's a loose cannon. Best to send him packing.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
IN a normal season, yes Karuuna. But following that logic, they should have voted Quinn out last night. Get rid of him and the power. Any one of them could have won the HOH, and getting rid of him would have meant they really won it.

I am not understanding a lot of their decisions this year.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam and Tucker just poured salad dressing into a gallon of milk.

I do not like when HG mess with the food.

They are looking for other foods to “prank”.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
But Mama, *everyone* is in alliance with Quinn... why would they vote him out? :-) I don't think Tucker has any alliances, does he?

And as someone suggested, I think Kenney went around and asked to be voted out, so easy way not to stir things up. Made perfect sense to send someone home who wasn't really playing and wouldn't help them. He definitely had no alliances.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tucker mentioned to MJ that there are no have nots again this week. They must be doing thr endurance comp this week. Maybe they were actually prepared for Quinn’s power being used.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
True, Quinn is an "alliance" with everyone. LOL

He has final 2's with five people I think.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ is telling Angela that Quinn said she is going up along with Tucker and Cedric.

She exclaims "I can't catch a break!"

Right. The girl who has had virtually 3 weeks of safety is upset that she will have to play the game now.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela told Makensie (MJ) that she was going up .. and MJ says .. "that's o.k. .. I already know.. he told me".. Angela says "He told you .. who.. Quinn?" .. and she says yes.. Angela wanted to tellllll... Hey Angela .. just sit back and enjoy your space.. and stop trying to stir up stuff.. that ship has sailed.. and Quinn is just having fun..

Wilsonatmd

01-22-2001

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If Tucker stays on the block after the Arena they'd be fools not voting him out- he's won 3 comps already (Though I suspect this will be the last week with the AI Arena and 3 noms with the new twist coming up-going back to the regular format brings backdooring people into play again..)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ is very nervous. She kinda knows that Cedric is the pawn. So if Tucker wins the veto, then she becomes the target. If she doesn't win the AI comp, they will vote her out. Of course, she is projecting far into the BB future. Nominations have not even been officially made yet.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I have never dislike as many houseguest as I do this season.

I hope Tucker goes this week! I know with the AI, it's hard trying to backdoor someone, but at least take one chance of him saving himself. Don't put him up and wait for veto! If he wins, you don't get him out anyways. I would hope he would be rattled knowing this week, he's not safe.

Angela and her fake tears, she's just a mean hearted person! Right now, Tucker and Angela are on my boot list. I thought Tucker looked so disrespectful during the show.

I like MJ, hate they seem to have it out for her. I hope she wins veto that's the vibe I putting out. At least this week, I want Tucker out!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Quinn is talking about Dr. Will, who I just read will be on the next Deal or No Deal Island!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Animals at 4:29. Finally the Nominations.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Quinn - you are no Dr. Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Love you Hamsterwatch!!

hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
might take extra time if they have to redo SHOCKED reactions til they're semi believable 🤭

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Who was Angela going to put up?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I never heard, not sure she ever said.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Cedric, Makensy & Tucker are nominated.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
yeah those are Quinn's noms!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Quinn's head has certainly swelled!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When did BB become "playing a character"? Both Quinn and Tucker are saying they are playing a part. SMH

🅱🅱 🅿🅸🆂🆂🅴🅳
@BB_Pissed
·
6m
#BB26

Tucker: I hope Rubina's not mad, but she seemed upset, and didn't give me a hug after.

...I'm playing this character
...it's just for the show that I'm doing this