TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 10, 2024 users admin

Molliegirl

08-05-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Is Angela trying to make herself cry or have tears run down her cheeks? She sure looks like she’s doing something over and over to her eyes saying come on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I got a comment on Instagram, because I am not a Tucker fan and wanted Quinn to stay, and voted Cam, of being old (true) and that I only like good looking guys on BB.. which is laughable considering my favorites over the years, Jun, Janelle, Claire, Taylor.

But after watching tonight's show, Tucker reminds me most of Jace Wirey, who I really disliked. I attended the finale of Jace's season (Drew, Diane, Cowboy, fitness twins, Holly) and it was at the old house, at finale the audience sat on bleachers in the yard, facing bleachers with some houseguests. Jace was directly across, with Holly on his lap, blocking people in back of them and being super noisy. The look he gave everyone was creepy.
So..Angela is now dedicated to Tucker?

Calimom3

07-13-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela is mad at herself because shes unable to force out some tears… I could have told her she’s unable to produce tears—for 3 weeks she’s been whining and wiping her eyes but I’ve never seen tears! I think her new target for drama is going to be Brooklyn.

Molliegirl

08-05-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Angela and Tucker were talking and I think she did plan on putting Brooklyn up because she told him she was good with all the girls but she would get her out next time. I think she was meaning Brooklyn. Then she walked up there asking her why she kept choosing her to go against everyone. I think when Brooklyn left Angela had a look on her face like she had been lying to Brooklyn. Angela was upstairs waiting for people to start coming up there for one on ones but I guess since they all know Quinn is using his power it doesn’t matter if they talk to her or not so she came down. She did tell Brooklyn this was her do over.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds to see Kimo, Brooklyn, and T'Kor chatting in the upstairs lounge on Feeds 1 & 2.
Feeds 3 & 4 have been on a non-game conversation between Quinn and Angela. Cedric and Joseph join them in the kitchen.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Cam have also shown up on the feeds downstairs.
The group upstairs have come down. They may be heading for bed.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds go to WBRB for no obvious reason.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The houseguests bolt toward the backyard which is now open.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They just did a cheerleader dance routine about Big Brother.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is playing pool. He has shaved off all his facial hair that he left on for the show.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There are two groups outside, one around the pool table. The other group is sitting by the hammock and chatting. (I am out.)

Aabeepbeep

01-27-2006

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
HOH room.
Angela reading letter from daughter Lexi.
Crying of course.... but methinks she has her tear glands removed surgically...

Grooch

06-17-2006

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So..Angela is now dedicated to Tucker?

Sea, Tucker did take her off the block. And nobody really talks to her. He's her only lifeline at this point in the game.

But hopefully, it should be interesting to watch. She always playing the supportive mother role to Cedrick. If, in the future, the collective (or pentagon) need to get info about Tucker, will Cedrick use this advantage?

And will Angela remain loyal to Tucker (she's always pitching to the hgs that if she could work with them, she will be forever loyal) or would she drop Tucker like a hot potato?

Just trying to find angles to keep me interested.

Jff0319

06-10-2011

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to ask if anyone else was a bit taken aback when Joseph called Julie "ChenBot" during the vote last night. My jaw about hit the floor!

Worldtraveller

06-27-2019

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Tucker, not a fan, and he doesn't know how to make guacamole.
Joseph is the funniest while voting and the only one that doesn't do a 20 minute shout out and tell Julie she's stunning every week.
Was the HOH a no tear crying contest? WTH?
She'll be there until the last 5.

Mamapors

07-30-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB26 Quinn tells T'Kor and Kimo that right now, it's Tucker, Rubina and MJ and clarifies that Angela's noms will not be shown. Quinn figures Rubina would take down Tucker, so that's why she has to go up. Kimo asks how Quinn feels with Leah? Kimo and T'Kor insinuate that Leah.

I like that Angela's noms will not be shown.

Pinknana

06-30-2010

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Has anyone noticed the date is off on here? Mine show Saturday, August 10, 2024. Is it just me? It is Friday, isn’t it?!

Mamapors

07-30-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The rest of that tweet was

"doesn't trust him... Quinn gets that. He lied to her."

Mamapors

07-30-2004

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes Pinknana, it has been off since yesterday. I have seen messages they are working on it!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jff, I also was shocked he said that. He thinks he is funny but I find him arrogant and not fun at all

Jff0319

06-10-2011

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Right, Pamy! I found it disrespectful.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
From what's been implied about the power, I wouldn't be surprised if Angela disappears from the house for a few days once Quinn's power is activated...

Pinknana

06-30-2010

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mamapors. Thought I was losing it🤪.

Pinknana

06-30-2010

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I’m watching last night’s show and Tucker has taken over the role of house bully from Angela. I find him an arrogant a whole. And sometimes he reminds me of the ghost driving Bill Murray in the taxi cab in Scrooged. (((Shudder))). Get him out!!

Rosem4243

06-28-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Fake Angela tears

https://x.com/dan_h008/status/1821790044878991790?s=46&t=B-OPUqzq35clr56O1VCFoQ