TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 09, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Calimom, you nailed it. That is Tucker, exactly.

Really hope he is out tonight. Too good at comps, too cocky, too unreliable, and half the house has a cult-like attraction to him.

I really wanted to like him and his unconventional game, but he is just TOO MUCH.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I LOVE TUCKER!!!!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I think he hs a real mean streak underneath it all

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Christii…especially after seeing him go after Cedric.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is an entitled/spoiled BOY… he’s gotten by on his looks… those won’t last. He’s NOT a guy any girl can depend on—yet. Maybe he’ll mature, right now he’s all about attention. He gets it it from his “boys,” and at a bar he gets it from the hot girls. I can’t think of anything I’ve learned about Tucker from Live Feeds other than he does horrible accents, he hates messes but also hates cleaning, and he thinks “big moves” are better than “smart moves.”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wow, Calimom, it sounds like you have some experience with boys like Tucker!

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
I have mixed feelings about all of them; and those feelings will fluctuate as the season progresses. With that said, I do enjoy Tucker's antics as I've become so bored of the "house" mentality. At least he's willing to shake things up. Do I like his approach..maybe not so much. Aside from Angela, who I do think was "acting" the first week and 1/2, the rest of this cast is a bit boring in my opinion. Just my two pennies.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jadajean, you can join me on the big blue couch.

I think Tucker IS a loyal person. It's just that his new alliance wasn't loyal to him.

He's a lot more loyal than Quinn, who has a final 2 with everyone in the house.

And at least he wanted to shake up the house. He's bored, just like the rest of us. He wants everyone to play the game.

And what happens when he tries to shake up the house? Everyone is upset.

Tucker for the AI WIN!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Brian, your welcomed to come sit on the big blue couch, too. :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rosem: I went to school in the 60s-70s… they were ALL “boys like Tucker!”
Then I worked jobs for the County Dept. — MANY “Tuckers!”

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
I'm right with you all Grooch.
And another thing...since I'm on a tangent; Why, oh WHY can't ANY player keep their MOUTH SHUT ?!?! So help me if I were ever on this program I would NEVER breathe a word that I had a power !!! Deny, Deny, Deny. Opposite of Dr. Will's strategy but what the hell you're playing a game people. This isn't Big Brother's Best Friend Race !!!

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
For many of those "Final two's" and "alliances" Quinn was brought in to them... what is he supposed to say.."No, thanks I already have a final two...or I'm already in an alliance" ..

As for the show.. last year I stopped watching it because of predictability.. and only watched the live feeds...

I think I'm going to do that this year as well .. even with the s u c k y feeds. What "producers" did to manipulate the vote (by the way they edited the show..) - they have been doing this for years.. they want a showmance . . and by golly if it has to be Tucker and Rubina .. then so be it ..

QUESTION: Is anyone else tired of the commercial where they have Rubina say "Biiiiiggg Brother"? .. Maybe that's who they want to win this year....

Aabeepbeep

01-27-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Brian, I agree 100%! I would keep that on lock for the duration. Deny til i die 😆

Grooch, jada, others: I don't hate Tucker, I kinda like him in the house, as mentioned at least he shakes things
up & isn't a sheep.
I just happen to like Quinn better at
the moment. This could change lol.

However, Tucker's look for tonight was atrocious!

Cali- high school in the 80s, so many Tucker's!

Rosem4243

06-28-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, I agree. I try to avoid the TV show as much as possible. I have to watch the eviction ones for obvious reasons, but I would rather watch people talk about the other shows instead of torturing myself with actually watching this cringe.

Thankfully, I am ad-free so I haven’t seen the Rubina commercial.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Rosem.. ahh.. I'm watching on Pluto.. I could switch.. but I'm lazy ..

Aabeepbeep

01-27-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Jadajean, in the show thread you mentioned Tucker & Quinn should team up. I love that idea! Esp if it was a secret alliance and they kept up appearances of disliking each other.
But we all know they can't keep a secret.
(Alliance name could be 'frenemies')

Mamapors

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have a question. If Tucker wins HOH, can Quinn put him on the block?

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Love it Aabeepbeep. It's what these sheepish people deserve.

Calimom3

07-13-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
HoH is immune from the block…

Rosem4243

06-28-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
An odd enjoyment I’ve been getting out of the eviction show is how pissed off Julie gets when the houseguests don’t beg for their lives, and instead hug each other, as Jesus would have wanted.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Kimo, Brooklyn and T'kor have jumped over to the Tucker / Rubina train??? They did a hands in cheer??? Or is this another fake I just happened to be in the room alliance?

Rosem4243

06-28-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, I think that Brooklyn’s first loyalty is to Chelsie, so I am going with “fake”, since Chelsie is not included in that alliance.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela doesn't want to be a have not??? (LOL!) .. Well IF the HOH comp is the wall .. and IF the first 4 off are Have Nots.. then all you have to do Angela is hang on longer than that....

Aabeepbeep

01-27-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Wait, are there feeds? I didn't think they'd be on until after HOH

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Tucker is telling Angela HOW to fall of the wall... That's what they think awaits them tonight...Hey .. Tucker.. it's always possible that Angela stays up there...