TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 11 - Renom/AI Arena/Eviction: Archive through August 09, 2024 users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It's on tonight @ 8/7 Central.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
🚨 Thursday show is pre-empted for football in some areas (they'll likely run it later, or possibly on time on sister stations)
WFMY (CBS/2 Greensboro NC)
WLTX (CBS/19 Columbia SC)
WCSC (CBS/5 Charleston SC)
WBZ (CBS/4 Boston)
WCAX (CBS/3 Burlington VT)
WNEM (CBS/5 Saginaw)
12:02 PM · Aug 5, 2024

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
7s
CBS just dropped a sneak peek at tonight's eviction episode, showing Tucker confronting Cedric and a flashback of Cedric telling The Pentagon about the plan. #bb26

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that this will only be the third elimination. I'm not complaining but it feels we should be further along into the show.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer. This seems to be moving very slow.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I’m worried Quinn will be nominated and voted out that I have decided not to watch tonight and just read the updates! I know sounds crazy but if he is I will need time to process it! I read where MJ Angela Robina possibly Leah all will keep Tucker and if Kenny is not on the block he’ll keep him too. I don’t trust the others to stick to the plan. So going to skip watching it tonight live and wait until later. Keeping fingers crossed anyone but Quinn nominated.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mollie, you remind me of my mother. The Dallas Cowboys were her team and she could not watch them play.

She'd be in her bedroom reading, and I'd be in the living room shouting things out to her. Lol!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl: the House seems to want to keep whomever America chooses as the 3rd nom… they want Kenney or Tucker gone.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sounds like me, Grooch! LOL

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Cali I thought so too until I read on another site that MJ Angela and Robina want Quinn out. Chelsea was telling T’Kor and she said she was trying to get MJ off the Quinn vote.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They can’t really decide until the AI comp…

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Leah was flirting with Joseph last night and badmouthing Quinn and Cam and Joseph was saying Quinn needed to be worried if he goes up. So that made me not trust the collective to keep him. Quinn and Cedric won’t be able to vote if he’s up there so only one has to switch to get him out. Hence why I’m worried if he goes up! I wait here and wait until someone updates who is the renom. If not Quinn I start watching it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
A few people are annoyed that Tucker and Rubina are becoming a showmance. This could be the thing that gets Tucker evicted.

I really hope this AI comp is not one geared to Tucker’s strengths

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I believe Quinn has the votes of the Pentagon (Chelsie, Cam and Brooklyn), as well as Joseph, Kimo and Tkor. He might even get Leah’s vote.

Or, he could win the AI comp..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Kimo realizes Tucker going after Quinn was because he confirmed Quinn had the power. I think everyone believes it was Angela that told first.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Any updates yet? It started here 10 minutes ago.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Tucker looks ridiculous!
Julie wearing paisley jacket.

It showed Tucker threatening Cedric.
Cedric more scared of Quinn & his power than Tucker.

Tucker- game plan, Cedric messed it up.
Cedric talking to Pentagon about tucker's plan. They agree on MJ
They thank him and say he has the numbers to back him up.

Ced thought MJ wouldn't use it (?)
MJ was going to stay on block until Tucker removed Angela. She thinks that's shady. MJ wants to know what the plan was since Tucker said it wasn't supposed to be her.
As they discussed, Angela popped in cuz she could hear.
Ced says let Tucker explain.
Tucker tells Quinn has bigger power

Quinn explaining...sort of.
He didn't want people to know so they didn't target him.

Says he feels completely exposed. Worried he would be on block eviction night

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I'm not great at this lol. Grabbing what I can 😁

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
What is Tucker wearing and doing with his hands? Clown

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
If no one can see it due to football let me know and I’ll take one for the time and watch it and give updates. I know we have it because I’ve got it paused and taped.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I meant team not time!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They finally showed that Cedric DID tell Tucker to use the veto on himself, and that MJ was not going to use her power until the plan changed and Tucker used the veto on Angela instead of using it on himself and Quinn going up.

Pentagon sees the value in Quinn’s power and will support him.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Showing Quinn go on his apology tour. First, with Cedric; Leah wondering who will go up as the third nominee; Brooklyn - please don't put me up to America; everyone worrying and talking about being the third nominee - talking to the camera.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
You’re doing great Aabeep!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, August 09, 2024 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Have to say this - finally seeing houseguests that have rarely or haven't been on an episode.

Tucker and Cedric arguing again about Cedric not telling him the plan changed.