TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 08, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
One of the girls ask, "What's your timing? What if the universe brought you. . ."
Feeds cut to WBRB.
Now the bathroom conversation comes back. They are still talking game.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy: "What if it's Quinn vs. Tucker? If it's Quinn vs. Kenney, we vote out Kenney."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
"But if America gets funny and puts up Rubina and it's Rubina vs. Tucker, what do we vote?"
"That is an option we haven't discussed."
(They are really getting into this and feed cuts to WBRB.)
Feeds return and Kimo is there with the girls as they continue to talk game.
Leah said she thought Tucker would not use the veto or use it on himself. She never thought he would use it on someone else.
"The only one we can solidify is the Kenney vs. Tucker." Kimo: "Yeah."
Feeds cut away to the Unicorn room. They are all silent in their beds with the lights on.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The lights just went out in the Unicorn room.
Makensy is bringing up the vote scenarios and feeds cut to the Unicorn room.
All feeds are on the Unicorn room with the lights out, so I am out for the evening.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I voted for Cam. You can use multiple emails.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I voted 5 Brooklyn and 5 Cam.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Because of the edit on the show.. it looks like the powers that be WANT Quinn up with Tucker and Kenney.. just for the "drama" - even tho' it will last less than three minutes....

Are they mad at Quinn for not using his power either last week or this one? (Before everyone found out.) Did they try and push him to use it in the DR? And when he said no, he was comfortable with the noms.. they decided to push back? Hmmmm.

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Production totally was swaying the votes, I think. If someone only watches the show and not live feeds, they will most likely vote for Quinn.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just started Taran's podcast and they are saying that the house is not comfortable with Rubina/Tucker possible showmance, that they are voting Tucker out if he doesn't win the AI comp.

This would make my day!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All 10 for Cam. I hate that the show framed Quinn, and now all these low-information voters are going to get him on the block.

Hopefully, Tucker will lose the AI comp, and we can be rid of his unpredictable ass. Either that, or the house will vote out Kenney as originally planned. I'd be ok with either one. I don't want production to get their way.

I noticed that they did not promote an endurance comp on last night's show. So if the endurance comp isn't tonight, are they going to keep suspending have-nots? I hope so.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 1:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes last night the group of 5/8 (I forget the alliance names) all agreed if Tucker is on the block at vote time, they will vote him out. As the night when on, a few were expressing they really wanted Kenney gone.

But yeah it looks like Tucker if he does not win the AI comp.

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
And Tucker....who is he??? His personalities and stuff? Does he ever show his "true" self or is he always playing a character? I thought he's be ok at first but now it's just annoying. Plus, they'd be smart to get rid of him because he is truly great at comps.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My dream scenario for tonight if Quinn is the nominee, is that Quinn wins the AI comp and Tucker gets voted out.

For once I won’t have to stay up late waiting to see who wins the HOH comp, since it will be Quinn.

Tucker, by making out with Rubina, has lost lovesick Kimo’s vote. Leah, who was also rejected by Tucker, is willing to vote him out.

Being the hot guy has its downside.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 have been on Kenney, first sitting in the living room, then getting his stuff from the bedroom and heading to the bathroom where Tucker is leaving.

Feeds 3 & 4 are Rubina and Kimo hugging, then talking game with Angela sitting there. Tucker has joined them.

Kenney is shaving his head.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Notice: We don't see the potential evictees packing the day before...

It always was something .. when the suitcases showed up.. and the nominated packed... I have yet to see that this year.. maybe they do it behind "we'll be right back".

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
As Tucker and Rubina continue to talk with Kimo and Angela sitting there with them, and as Kenney continues to sit alone in the living room, the feeds go to WBRB, presumably for the wake-up call.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I watch the feeds and live show and I voted for Quinn 30 times. There is something about him that I just don't like.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
What is up with the time on these posts? I posted the above comment at 9:50 a.m. and it says 4:50 p.m.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Vegan, thanks for bringing that to our attention! We'll get it fixed!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is a hugger. In this clip he is hugging Rubina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPR-ILn59fM

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back on. Lights are on in the Unicorn room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are on conversations in the kitchen and bathroom areas. Leah, Rubina, and Chelsie are working on their appearance. Joseph and Makensy are just sitting there, and it looks like T-Kor is in the shower.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
(10:26 a.m.) T-Kor is out of the shower and Joseph is now showering.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jadajean, I'm with you about Quinn. But, I really don't want him or Tucker out of the house yet, because it would leave us with Leah and Rubina talking nonstop.

Kenny needs to go tonight.

Then Angela, then Tucker could leave. Then I can have fun watching Quinn trying to save himself from all the double dealings he's been doing. He really needs to be up on the block for a full week. Not 2 minutes before the live vote. There's no fun in that.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 08, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker is shaving off some of his facial hair, but keeping his sideburns.