TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 07, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There hasn't been a wake-up call yet, but Joseph, Rubina and Kimo are up. The other feeds are on Cedric sleeping in the HOH bed, but just cut to Kimo in the workout room.

Joseph tells Rubina he thinks Tucker is going to win the comp and Kenney will go.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Has Kimo said a single word to anyone in the last hour as he cleans the kitchen?

I feel like he’s sulking.

Its just Joseph and Rubina who are there, but I haven’t heard him say anything in a long time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, he CAN speak! He is finally having a conversation with Rubina about food.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor and Tucker have appeared on the feeds. Tucker goes around and hugs the others who are up. Angela appears and Tucker hugs her.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina is in the bathroom and faces the camera and does the wake-up call!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
WBRB has been up for a few minutes now, it is probably for the wake-up call.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did you guys see this?

Reality TV News/Updates
@Realitytv__fan
·
7m
Big Brother is set to air a special Tuesday episode on Aug. 13 featuring previous winners Jag Bains, Taylor Hale and Cody Calafiore as they analyze the wildest blow ups, biggest moves and most jaw-dropping moments of season 26 so far and the next big twist will be revealed. #BB26

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have to say I am enjoying the Angela, Kenney conversation. This is more what I though their relationship would be like.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
.That Tuesday episode.. I have no desire to hear from Jag and Cody. Rather hear Taylor talk with the RHAP crew, which she does. CBS wants to have control in podcaster territory, I guess.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah Sea, I find their choices odd. I guess they are all 3 season winners, but Jag and Cody are not very popular, you would think CBS would have a pulse on that.

I have no desire to hear what Jag and Cody think. And I am not sure I care what Taylor thinks either LOL

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I'm about a mile from the BB house and I felt it but I can see someone not familiar with earthquakes not realizing what it was. It was pretty mild as the epicenter was 103 miles away in Bakersfield.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
MJ and Chelsie discussing who America will vote into the AI comp. Leah walks in and immediately makes it about herself. She said there’s literally nothing she can do to deter all the men in this house from fawning over her. She said she cannot even gross them out, no matter how hard she tries. Apparently it ain’t easy being beautiful…

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Give me a break!!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'd rather have her in the house than Kimo. Lol!

What a sorry state the majority of the players are.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Mamapours. Yeah it was weird "I hate that I have to marry another man" but hopefully not as weird as it sounded or she has many many problems.

Calimom3 Leah is something else. Can't stand to listen to her on the feeds. As Rosem said yesterday: Leah says nothing but uses a ton of words to say it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t like Kimo’s moping era, but Leah is always just everywhere all at once. She flits from room to room, group to group and takes over EVERY conversation. She always makes everything about her: how selfless she is, how charitable she is, how successfully manipulative she is, how shy she is…but also how beautiful, beloved, and irresistible she is. It’s been a long 3 weeks!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, that is funny…CBS is SO late to the podcast party. The BB podcast world is completely over-saturated. This “special episode” sounds very boring, especially since most of the “wildest blowups” and “jaw-dropping moments” are censored, edited and cleaned up narratives, that are approved in a network board room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam is arguing with Chelsie about chocolate.

Does Cam argue with all the women or just Chelsie and Leah?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah has entered the rock room and is getting in on the argument with Cam. Because she has to be in on absolutely everything.

I hope America nominates her.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think the special episode is more to catch people up on stuff they might have missed if they weren’t watching during the Olympics (Sunday is the last day)- good idea, but I don’t know if they needed all three of them (Just Taylor and Jag would have been OK)

Jff0319

06-09-2011

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jff0319 a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Rosem4243! Leah is grating on my nerves!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The “arguments” are lighthearted for the most part. Just want to be clear that its not serious.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They do appear to be locked inside.

Hopefully they are building an endurance comp that everyone just jumps off from! LOL

Really BB, you all know Quinn will use his power, do not do an endurance comp this week please!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just randomly noticed that we never hear “Houseguests, this is a lockdown….”. I guess they censor that now too, so that we can have even longer feed cuts.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I am surprised that this HOH comp situation is not talked about more. Taran didn’t mention it, haven’t seen Tweets about it. It would be ridiculous to have an endurance comp this week, under the circumstances.

If I was a HG and knew I could have the HOH perks without any repercussions, I would definitely try for it. Why not?

I am also puzzled that people have not been scheming with Quinn, just in case he stays and becomes the next HOH.