TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 07, 2024 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Brian, ITA!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that the RHAP stockwatch will be more entertaining than the BB house tonight.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Cedric said it feels like today's been one of the slowest days so far

mmhmm

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just turned on feeds. Nothing going on. I'm turning feeds back off.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You all are missing Angela crying.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Was reading the twitter thread, Tucker not taking himself off the block. I heard he also said he wanting to get big players out, well ok House vote him out.

I haven't caught up and will but I hope the plan is to take him out, what a dumb move.

I'm over players that make moves that puts them in the line of fire, take that shot!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mama, what's Angela crying abut now?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tonight’s feeds were quiet/boring, so I was happy to go to a local shopping center which features great live music on Tuesday nights. Driving home heard the talk radio host mention we were experiencing an earthquake here in southern California… sadly, I missed it, I do not fear earthquakes, and this one was larger than most—5.7 at 9:09 pm… Feeds are blocked, I’m gonna watch the Bachelorette!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Regarding the earthquake, I checked KCAL (local channel 9), which is located very close to where Big Brother is located, and they said that they felt the earthquake. So it should of been felt at the Big Brother house also.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on a group in the backyard chatting. I see Kimo, Makensy, Cam, Tucker, Leah, Joseph, T'Kor, Rubina, Chelsie, Cedric, Angela, and Brooklyn. Kimo is doing some kind of theater acting.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo is hosting a Murder Mystery party involving the houseguests that are there in the backyard.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They are playing another round of “Mafia,” the game where people are victims/killers, with a narrated story made up as it is told by the speaker…

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo's voice was similar to Vincent Price. They are up to round 3 and Cam now takes the lead with another wicked-sounding voice.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I guess they are staying up late tonight. I am out for the evening.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It was Tkor in hammock, Kimo (who was burping and farting from dinner), Quinn and Cedrick outside talking. Nothing important. Just rehashing what's going on.

Finally Kimo and Quinn leave. Tkor and Cedric talking about who they feel are closest to and trust.

Interesting point here. Tkor says she trusts Cedric, Kimo and Chelsea the most. She left out Cam. She even notes that.

They talk about Tucker and the way he's playing the game. Says he acts like a little kid when he doesn't get his way. And his intimidation tactics aren't going to work.

Another thing to note, Tkor said that when she walks away when things are getting heated between hgs, it's not because she's uncomfortable, she just doesn't want to blow up too. I always thought it was because she was uncomfortable.

After Cedric leaves Tkor, in the hammock. She says, let's do the math.she says something like, she's not going to be led by a man. She was raised by 2 moms. She believes what Beyoncé says, that girls rule the world. She wants a woman to win, if not her. How to make that happen. An all girl alliance won't work. She loves Kimo, so he can win too. (Me paraphrasing that last sentence.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Leak from tonights show.

https://x.com/sharontharp/status/1821139230715998559

Looks like Tucker is getting a good edit, and Kimo is the snake? Will be interesting to see the rest of the episode.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the clip, Mama. Hoping there might be some action in the house today, yesterday was snoozeville.

For a change, I’m looking forward to the show tonight. That veto ceremony must have been crazy.

I hope they vote out Tucker tomorrow. As entertaining as he is at times, he is too arrogant and there needs to be consequences for not using the veto on yourself.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want Kimo gone. And I haven't even watched Mamapors clip yet.

He does nothing but lay around in bed and mopes. Tkor is constantly giving him pep talks, and he's constantly saying he's got to get outside his head.

And he misses the alliance meetings every night because he's sleeping. Though no one seems to care and just accepts it.

Makes you wonder if he is seriously depressed and bb cuts feeds when he starts talking about it.

Go home. I'd rather have Cam.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
yeah Kimo has been disappointing for sure.

last night I watched Joseph giving him a pep talk.

I also watched Tucker giving him a pep talk.

He does seem down a lot, and I am never sure why??

I found it.

https://x.com/greninjass/status/1820987625978916962

If you did not see the Tucker/Kimo talk you need to find it. It was interesting. Ended in an over one minute hug.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If they can get Tucker out of there, maybe Kimo will stop behaving like a lovesick puppy over a guy who acts like an out of control lunatic who would betray him in a New York minute.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I doubt it. He'd still be moping about Tucker. Or something else.

He's just a number.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There is a huge roach running around the bathroom hallway, as Joseph and Rubina speculate about who America will nominate.

The BB house is absolutely disgusting.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
So I am hearing, on a podcast, that last night MJ and some other HG are in the backyard and MJ is talking about her brother. States that her brother is her soulmate and that she hates that she has to marry some other man.

Anyone hear that or hearing about it?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is the clip Boberg.

https://x.com/BBStreets_/status/1821054169165312072

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2024 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Boberg, a couple of podcasters mentioned it and I saw a couple of Tweets about it.

What a weird thing to tell people you barely know. I mean, even if you feel that way, you don’t need to share it. Now it’s all over the internet and I feel bad for her brother. I hope he has a sense of humor.