TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 06, 2024 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I have tried to figure out who Tucker reminds me of... and I finally did it .. Christian Slater's Character Jason "J.D." Dean in the movie Heathers.

Now all of you can think of him that way too!!! LOL!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kenney tells Cam that if it's between him and Tucker, they would be insane not to vote him out.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kenney says he is playing the comps, but stopped playing the social game. At the end of the day, he misses his family.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’ve barely watched feeds today. Every time I looked in on them, there were various, whispery conversations, that are meaningless until we know the 3rd nominee. It’s like the game is “on pause”, so there’s too much to speculate about.

Since Quinn has now made it clear that he will be the next HOH, what is the point of having an HOH comp? I guess whoever wins it will get the room and the perks without any “blood on their hands”?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Quinns hoh power was going to be so fun if it was kept secret. Now it's just a free pass to HOH with everyone knowing

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Need . . . Tucker has always reminded me of Jim Carrey.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
America (from BB25) wants to vote for Cam.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Aw47gZa4yKk

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just walked in on Leah making a speech in the upstairs lounge of why she wants to be on Big Brother. Quinn, Cedric, Kimo, Tkor and Rubina.

Leah wanted to meet new people and get set up for the future, but she used a ton of words to say that.

Oh, now Quinn is doing his version, so I guess this is a thing they decided to do and not just Leah endlessly talking for no reason.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There is a group in the upstairs lounge area next to the HOH room. They are sharing why they have come on this show. Leah shared her story, followed by Quinn. Now Kimo is sharing his story.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB should have made it a rule that if you tell anyone about your SECRET power, it is made invalid.

This way they avoid a week like this, where whoever wins HOH knows full well that they will be HOH in name only, and Quinn is the bad guy. What a crappy “upgrade”!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
That says it perfectly Rosem, Leah says very little of interest but uses "a ton of words to say" it. That is why I just can't with her. Ok with me if she leaves this week.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam shares his story. Angela says she will go next.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela opening up about her life and being perfectly normal, and BB gives us fish.

Oh…now we’re back. Good. I was interested in what she was saying.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This reminds me of pre-season interviews, but more candid and in depth.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph again talking about who America will be voting for with Kenney, Tucker and Leah. Joseph has been REALLY worried about this for the last 2 days.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie now shares why she came on this show. She says she is a woman of faith, a preacher, soon to be pastor. She wants to be an inspiration for young girls.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn is sharing her story.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy is sharing her story.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
This sharing that they are doing.. I don't know if it is everyone being totally honest .. or if they are trying to come up with the most needed story.. but either way .. they are all basket cases!

I mean .. I've had tough times.. I've made it through a lot .. but my story isn't even close to being bad.. because the good outweighs any of the bad.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, I’m not even listening to their stories. Sick of people lucky enough to get on a reality show try to gain sympathy for their supposedly previous crappy lives.

This isn’t Queen For A Day!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Vegan, Leah and MJ do not like each other. Whenever one of them leaves the room, after they have been talking, look at their faces. Leah is always accusing MJ of stealing her jokes and her stories and telling them later like they are her own. I think they are really fake with each other.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
The group started off with T'Kor telling her "why" (as they put the "ask"), followed by Cedric. It may have started with Rubina, but I wasn't watching until the middle of T'Kor's story. The most compelling were T'Kor (having two moms) and Cedric.

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
This whole thing feels like a setup from Prod.; BY is closed so they told them to all gather and give their reason for wanting to be on BB. This, of course, is all footage that can be edited together to tell the story Prod wants on Wed's show prior to informing the public that they have the nomination.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The backyard is not closed. Has not been closed all day. But I am sure production prompted all that too Brian.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
So T'Kor's first name is really Dinah. T'Kor is her middle game and she graduated from The University of Chicago with honors.