TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 06, 2024 users admin

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Big blow up between Tucker and Cedric about the plan to put up Quinn. Cedric is saying he told Tucker they didn’t have the numbers to get Quinn out and to use the veto on himself. Tucker saying he’s lying he knew the plan and he blindsided him by changing the plan. Lots of cussing and F bombs by Tucker at Cedric. Tucker telling Cedric he’s going to win the AI and he’s coming after him. Tucker told about the Ball Players and Swashers alliance which Cedric admitted to. Can said nothing. He was in there. Chelsea was in there because she’s the one that told Tucker that Cedric Cam and now Kenny claiming that wasn’t the plan. So that caused Tucker to blow up on Cedric. T’Kor was in there but left because she became uncomfortable with Tucker’s treatment of Cedric.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Now Cedric is outside, pleading his case to Quinn and Brooklyn. Saying if I was lying why would I have called a house meeting?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Mama I heard Cedric tell Tucker that too. He told him to use the veto on himself. Tucker said F that I’m doing what I want. It’s on Tucker for not taking himself off. I don’t know what the house believes. It looks like the girls are trying to convince everyone Cedric was lying. Leah Chelsea and Rubina trying to keep Tucker so they are saying they believe Tucker.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker bothers me in so many different ways… he talks as if he has a wad of chew in his mouth, or maybe his jaw is wired shut, or he’s imitating Brando’s Godfather character? He just keeps repeating the same thing to all of the same people… he mentions all of the different alliances he’s in, then says he has nobody. He says he’s honest, then spills all the secrets (LIES) he’s been a part of. This hypocrite got got—by himself! He’s very bad at listening or seeing things from another’s perspective. Maybe he’s on the spectrum? When he was talking to Rubina earlier tonight, he had great difficulty focusing, wasn’t making eye contact, unable to sit still. His head was moving all around, looking at many things. Also, he keeps saying he didn’t sleep for SEVEN days… in beteeen saying he never lies! He lies about lying… I really hope he goes this week, no matter who America votes as the re-nom!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is the clip of Cedric telling Tucker to use the Veto on himself.

https://x.com/BBLionOteV/status/1820497722077818975

Tucker is still saying he never told him.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I looked on another site and at 9:36 am (central time) that they didn’t have the votes to use the veto on himself and Tucker needs to use the veto on himself and Tucker said he didn’t care he was doing it anyway. Then two minutes later Cedric told Cam Brooklyn Chelsea and Quinn that Tucker and Kenny came to him with the plan to use the veto and put Quinn up. And that he was putting up MJ. So from that site Quinn knew Tucker wanted him up. So I believe Cedric over Tucker. But the majority of the house with Rubina Leah MJ and Chelsea’s help believe Tucker. I’m still voting for Leah with a possible switch to Cam because he’s told the groups secrets to Leah and he lied too and let Cedric take all that heat from Tucker.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Good find mama

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I switched feeds and heard Brooklyn and Kenny talking about him saying there was an all girls alliance and she was the head of it. He appears nervous but admits it but denies she said it the way she’s saying. He just said he saw them altogether and said there’s probably a girls alliance and he could see her being the one to start it. She told him it’s not true and she also said she heard he was coming for her which he denied. She’s a bit testy but tells her she didn’t ask him about it because she finds it insulting men think if women are together talking about boyfriends and such they immediately think there’s something going on. He’s trying to back track but she’s putting him in his place. She told him she didn’t mention because basically his opinion doesn’t matter to her. That she would rather separate grains of sugar and salt than talk to him about it. All he’s saying is ok ok ok. She said and all the alliances got exposed today so he knows there wasn’t a girls one and they never work anyway.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I’m voting Leah, but I know she’ll stay. I’m hoping Kenney goes.

That said… would it be even just a little funny if Quinn just OWNS it and says, “you know what? I do have the power. And this is my last week to use it. So imma be HOH in every way but the bedroom.”… I’d love to see how the other hamsters would react!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am super irritated that Tucker thinks he gets to run someone else's HOH and then lie about what he was told.

I really hope that he loses AI Arena and they vote him out.

He can only blame himself.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm part of the bandwagon that heard Tucker say "F it I'm doing it anyways" right after Cedric told him that they didn't have the votes...

And yes.. Tucker thought he could run Cedric's HOH.. it wasn't an "agreed" upon... set in stone.. that Quinn would be put up...

Tucker needs to loose AI.. and be on the block..

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Let's not forget about Angela berating Cedric for not putting up Quinn. Angela has said many times over that Quinn has made statements about her that would affect her outside of the game implying that by Quinn repeating her remark "That's the group" (referring to Cam, Chelsie and T'Kor in the backyard) he was accusing her of racist behavior. She is so vile. I think viewers are believing this. I am voting for self centered Leah to go on the block because Angela is no longer a choice.

I appreciate Tucker trying to be an independent thinker and shake up the game but his choices are just stupid.Tucker has some really bad game reads and strategies (like Lisa has a power), he volunteers for the block, wins the veto and then doesn't use it on himself. This is just idiotic. If he goes home it is his own fault.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
An interesting clip of Tucker saying that Kenney has been told by Production that he needs to stop saying he wants to go home or they will pull him and he will not get paid.

https://x.com/BBStreets_/status/1820721287221645621

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Maybe Tucker is trying to be a bigger idiot than Marcellas, who knows with him!

I am sure he knows about Marcellas and what happened to him when he did not use the Veto on himself. He got hit upside the head with Julie's cue cards LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Rabina and Brooklyn up and in the backyard.

Interesting, they are not talking. Brooklyn in the hammock and Rabina in one of the chairs on the other side of the yard.

And they take us back to sleeping houseguests.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn was Cam talking and Rabina was over on the couches. I guess you can not hear across the yard because at one point Brooklyn said can I really trust Rabina. I guess she was sure Rabina could not hear her.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The houseguests are up. No one has posted when the wake-up call took place.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The feeds have been showing conversations all over inside the house, so they must be stuck inside today.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tucker was in the bumper pool lounge area, eating and talking to Rubina/Leah. It quickly turned into a Quinn bash session for Tucker, with him telling them Quinn is just a little female dog… Leah was so put out because a while back, when she asked Quinn if he had the Upgrade he told her no. Since when is lying not part of BB?! She herself does it quite often! They were talking about a couple guys who like Leah, I’m assuming it was Cam/Quinn. Leah acts as if she shut it down as soon as she noticed… Tucker said he can’t wait to walk down the stairs with his arms around these 2 girls…

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now they are showing the backyard and Rubina and T'Kor are talking, and a guy is out there. Feeds cut to WBRB.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Vegan, I just turned on the feeds. Any idea who the guy was they were talking about? Saying that he has been making 2's with everyone.

I'm guessing Quinn.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is sweeping in the rock room with gloves on and commenting about how nasty the shoes are (Cam's?). Makensy is there with her. Now Makensy whispers game strategy to Chelsie.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I have had the sound off, so I don't know.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I love when this poster does this.

yetta
@ver_sayce
Chelsie hates Leah
Leah hates MJ
MJ hates Leah & is after Cedric
Cedric is after Tucker
Quinn is after Cedric
Tucker is after Cedric & Quinn (in that order)
T’Kor no longer trusts Kimo
(Kimo is barely on feeds?!)
BK no longer trusts Quinn & Cam
Cam is on Love Island
#BB26

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 06, 2024 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah and Makensy have been talking in the unicorn room. I don't think they hate each other.