TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 05, 2024 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I will likely vote for Cam in hopes of him beating Tucker in the AI comp and the HGs evict TUCKER.—He’s just too much for me. He and Leah are alway “on,” they suck up all the energy,air, and attention wherever they go—even if they are alone in a room!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have seen some online opinions that Quinn purposely set up Angela as being racist by telling T’kor that Angela pointed out a certain group of people gathered in the yard. And that he is using racial issues to advance his game.

I do not believe this for one second. Quinn does not strike me as that type of person, AT ALL. But this is America’s internet and sometimes it really sucks. And it is why we don’t let the audience vote to evict like they do in other countries’ Big Brothers.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem. I think then order BB played those diary rooms in made it look like something it was not! I do not see Quinn doing that!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ugh… Leah/T’Kor talking in Unicorn Room. Leah is excitedly talking about all the opportunities which await all of the HGs when they leave the house: “this is just the BEGINNING for us, just wait and see!”
I may vote for Leah as the renom.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Sorry, but I also believe Quinn set Angela up. As a superfan he knew what he was doing and the implications of doing so. He's not that innocent to me.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Their British accents drive me crazy. I love T’Kor’s accent. Sometimes it appears it aggravates her when they do it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think I will vote Leah too

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jadajean, they can use words from the D.R. out of context… we’ve seen it before, where we watched Live Feeds and saw an entire interaction, then the D.R. used words from an entirely DIFFERENT convo to fit their desired look/feel of a situation. Quinn said those words, but do we know for sure he was talking about the specific event where Angela told him “that group right there…?” I could see him purposely baiting/riling up Angela on ANY day!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t care who “America” votes for, I am just curious to see how it all turns out.

For the most part, the HG have decided that they will not vote out America’s choice. Let’s see if that holds up.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Cali - it's only my opinion and I'm sticking with it. We can agree to disagree. It's only a game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think I will vote Leah..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think I’ll vote Leah too. She just said she wanted to play and compete. So let’s let her compete on Thursday! I’m just hoping Quinn is not put up just so he can use his power next week. And Leah keeps throwing Quinn under the bus to Cedric. And Tucker too but not as much as she is Quinn. Plus Leah keeps spilling the girls secrets.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jadajean— agree 100%
I wasn’t try to change your mind, this show loves to show words/actions as a response which didn’t even happen on the same day. We’ve even seen them have change into clothes worn on different day so they can splice/skew it to fit their vision…

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Tucker talking to Cam (at the washing machine) saying that Cedric doing what he did.. (putting up MJ) rather than Quinn.. ruined his game (Cedric's).. ummm.. that move might have been good for Tucker.. but Cedric is in an alliance with Quinn.. (and Cam knows this .. )

Also .. I was watching rather than listening and Tucker didn't look like Tucker (open shirt / facial hair). . then they went to commercial and Tucker is talking with people in the BY without his shirt and his cap hat on .. and now I don't know who was talking to CAM.. and maybe I'm just seeing things...

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
I sure appreciate reading all your comments back since I was gone today. The three I was considering was Leah, Cam or Joseph. I don't want Quinn to go. Probably Leah.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Kenney are delusional... (Seems to believe everyone is on their side but Quinn and Cedric)

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
T Kor is an expert at saying “um hum, um hum, yeah”

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Cedric arguing.

https://x.com/BBLionOteV/status/1820678856917106884

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
What I don't know is whose version of the story is correct. Did Cedric blindside Tucker or did Tucker just go for drama to shake up the game?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Cedric told him they did not have the numbers to get Quinn out. He told him to use the Veto on himself.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
and they cut the feeds grrrrrrrr

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
So if Cedric told Tucker to use the veto on himself, did he not understand what he was being told

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Do you know if Cedric told Tucker clearly that he was putting up MJ?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cedric was trying to tell him. He did tell him we do not have the numbers. He said we do not have the numbers, and then he told him to use the Veto on himself. Tucker is wrong here.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Not sure if he ever mentioned MJ.