TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 05, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, Angela tells Cedric that she has some questions and could they go talk.

Cedric finally has a taker for a one-on-one!

Angela’s first question: What was the arrangement between you and Tucker for the veto?

Cedric tells her that it was Tucker’s idea to save Angela to get Quinn out.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cedric is talking with Angela in the HOH room. Other feeds are on a Tucker/Brooklyn conversation in the storage room.

Leah and Cam were still talking before feeds cut away.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela wants to know why MJ went up instead of Quinn.

Cedric says it was because Quinn was too well connected. Says “the house” wanted MJ up and he didn’t want to go against the house.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Brooklyn leave for the kitchen and feeds cut back to the Leah/Cam conversation. Cam is saying that he never lied to Leah.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela , who knows nothing about The Pentagon, is advising Cedric that he had his chance to get Quinn and his power out, and he caved and did what the house wanted by putting MJ up.

Angela says that if he put Quinn up, Tucker would have campaigned to get him out. And that Cedric needs someone like Angela to talk to and confide in.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam says he doesn't give a f*k about the money if it costs him his integrity Feeds cut to Kenney and Tucker talking in the kitchen about the game.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kenney and Tucker wonder who America will vote for. Kenney tells Tucker that Quinn could change the noms next week if he uses his power.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela also has no idea that Tucker does not have the kind of control over the house to get the votes against Quinn.

Unless The Pentagon turns on him, Quinn has the votes to stay against Kenney or Tucker.

Rubina is venting to Brooklyn about Quinn keeping his power secret. Rubina says that she would have kept it secret too, but then flips and says she remembers talks she had with Quinn that she is replaying in her head and feels differently about him now.

Rubina seems to be the HG who is the most bothered by someone keeping a secret from her.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Other feeds have switched to Brooklyn and Rubina talking outside. Angela tells Kenney that she was bit by a mosquito. She says she stayed out too late last night.

Feeds cut to Cedric and Quinn talking in the bathroom area talking about the veto meeting. Quinn asks what Cedric is telling people why he didn't put him up. Cedric tells him and Quinn is fine with it. They hug. Cedric says he is proving his loyalty to the Collective so they don't dog him. They are giving their perspective and a commercial comes up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam and Leah talking, he is saying everything is not fine. Not sure what is going on but he is listing reasons about trust and crap. They are bickering about things I couldn’t care less.

This is so boring and inconsequential

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Quinn talking in the unicorn room. Quinn explains why he didn't tell her about his power. Rubina gets why Quinn didn't tell her about his power. Quinn says he lied to everyone about having the power except Angela. (I think he said he also told Kimo later on.) He is explaining how everything happened from his perspective.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I had to chuckle at Angela telling Cedric that he should have listened to Tucker and follow what he wanted to do..not knowing who Cedric is really aligned with.. she who hasn't been checked into the game for the past two weeks... I guess she was trying to be in "mom" mode and expected Cedric to follow her advice...

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I’m voting for Cam. I think he can beat Tucker in the AI. I don’t like how Tucker hollered at Cedric for not putting up Quinn.

Lord Cam give it a break. A shomance isn’t worth all this begging you’re doing with Leah.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Switching to teary eyed Rubina talking to Quinn in the Unicorn room.

Rubina saying she doesn’t know if anything is real, feels betrayed. Quinn is trying to reassure her. He apologizes for hurting her feelings by keeping the secret.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mollie, I’m with you. Voting Cam. It would be a good message that we are not happy with what he is doing. The on again off again fauxmance is particularly annoying, and I just personally find him to be mind-numbingly boring.

My fear is that some online people and casuals will vote Quinn.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina wants Quinn and Tucker to be buddies. She likes Tucker and is trying to tell Quinn that Tucker wants to work with him. Quinn isn’t buying it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Kenney are trying to get people against Quinn for LYING in a game that is all about LYING .. and they are essentially saying that THEY are playing "truthfully" ... oh man it's getting deep... and although Angela seems to be on their side (after all Tucker took her off the block..) no one else seems to be hooked....

They seem to be doing this separately...

But please.. tell me WHY Cedric should have listened to Tucker and followed Tucker's plan? .. Cedric should have said .. you can do that on your HOH...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, I agree, and I am very glad that Cedric ultimately made his own decision. Good for him standing up to the pressure.

I think Quinn may have come out of this unscathed. Having a powerful upgrade that could keep allies off the block definitely helped, as well as his affable personality.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want Tucker to stay. I like that he shakes things up. Joe bores me and he comes across as arrogant. I like him the least

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They did not do have-nots this week, which usually means endurance comp.

Are they really going to screw over the winner of the endurance competition AGAIN, by having it in a week where it’s Quinn ‘s last chance to use his deep fake HOH power?

If they do, no one will ever want to win an endurance comp again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My dilemma with Tucker is that I like him shaking up the game, but I can’t take his….arrogance.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If I was them I would all jump off the wall. Not tell Quinn so he is HOH. He is going to be it anyway. That would screw BB over!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Mama, this is the greatest idea ever!

I wonder if the HG will think of it.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
And since they all know that Quinn has the power, no one will need to endure to win HOH. (Mama, I was thinking the same thing. It would make the feeds boring though if everyone jumped off right away.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now that they all know Quinn has it, Quinn could even offer the idea.

Like, “why waste your strength and time when I’m just going to deep fake you?”

I hope that BB has thought of this possibility, and have the flexibility to change up the comp schedule. If they didn’t, then fire the whole production team. Because this could be an epic fail.

But…I could also be wrong and they just cancelled have nots for some other reason.