TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 05, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
CBS will probably have a URL up by Wednesday where we can cast our vote.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I would vote for Angela to go back up. But I would also vote for Tucker to go home. I have a feeling that the HGs are going to tire of his antics.

That said, the Joker updates popularity poll has as the bottom four:

Kenney
Joseph
Cam
Angela

So maybe Cam would be put up if Angela isn't eligible (but I hope she is!)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dang, I see a tweet that says Angela and MJ aren't available for America's vote to put back on the block.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
America needs to vote Cam because he is probably the only one who could beat Tucker in the AI. That way Tucker will lose and they can vote him out. Several of the houseguest don’t like what he did. Seems he called out Quinn then Cedric for not putting Quinn up.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam says Quinn was mad at Angela (I suppose for revealing his power).

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sp what if America votes Quinn on the block anyway. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Some people are forgiving and understanding, like Joseph. Others, like Rubina are not. She wants to talk to him later.

Quinn is making the apology tour rounds. Tucker comes over where Quinn is apologetic to Tkor, both make nice.

Now Kimo joins and apologizes to Tkor as well. Is Kimo going to admit to confirming the power to Tucker?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy tells Cedric she knows he had to do what he had to do. Cedric tells her when she sees the show she will see that she is not the target. Makensy and Cedric say this is the wildest veto meeting they have ever seen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mama! That could happen. And it would be hilarious.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Tucker and Rubina have been talking. Then they embrace. Makensy starts to walk in and Rubina whispers, "Give us a minute." Makensy exits. Feeds cut to WBRB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I do think that if America does nominate Quinn, he still has enough allies to save him. Especially now that his power is revealed, who wouldn’t want to keep a definite HOH on your side doe next week?

It looks like The Pentagon is still strong, and Kimo and Tkor would also be definitely safe if Quinn took over the next HOH.

I know that Quinn said he had no intention of using it, but….things have changed.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds back on these conversations: Rubina and Tucker, Leah and Chelsie, then switch to Cedric and Kenney in the HOH room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So far, Quinn has his allies…but we need to wait and see how they really feel. Things are rumbling. But still, why would they get rid of an ally who could get them through next week, even if they don’t exactly trust him?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now Cedric is talking with Brooklyn in the HOH room.

Tucker says to Rubina that outside of the house we can be best friends. Feeds cut to Cam and Leah in the kitchen. Leah says she's not mad at him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cedric and Brooklyn in the HOH saying that if it’s Tucker vs. Kenney, they prefer Tucker to go!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam to Leah: "I want to talk to you after you're done."
Leah: "Guilty conscience?"
Cam: "No. I want you to explain yourself."
Leah: "OK."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
That veto meeting sure has shaken things up in the house.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah finished up in the kitchen, and Leah and Cam go outside to talk and clear things up.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam thought Leah was starting rumors behind his back about alliances.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm leaning towards voting for Cam to go up.

Earlier, Tkor and Chelsea were talking. Chelsea said something about Cam (can't remember) and Tkor explained to her that this game isn't Cam's thing. His head isn't in it. They were both sympathetic about Cam.

But, if Cam isn't into the game, let's get rid of him. Quinn and Tucker want to play, and even Kenny half heartedly wants to play.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Cam is not done done with Leah lol but she might be done with him too

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam says he wasn't starting rumors, and Leah says she wasn't either. Leah says she is not making up lies.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cedric is telling Joseph that he told Tucker to save himself, he chose to save Angela, he deserves to be voted out. Joseph agrees.

If Tucker doesn't win the AI comp, he’s toast.

Rubina seems to be one of the HG who is pretty upset at Quinn lying about the power. Cedric comes over and offers one-on-ones to Rubina, Kimo and Tkor. No one takes him up on it, lol

Rubina continues to talk to Kimo and Tkor, says if it’s Tucker vs. Kenney, she wants Tucker to stay.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina says Tucker will always tell the truth and he said there is no guy alliance.

Oh Rubina, you are being played.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam says he doesn't care if people think he is dishonest, he is going to continue to be honest.