TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 05, 2024 users admin

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Since no one posted an update of Cam and Leah’s convo I will give a quick summary of it. Basically Cam told Leah he didn’t trust her because something he told only one person (meaning her) got back to him and he thinks she’s trying to put a target on his back. Evidently she asked him if he was in a guys alliance he said no he wasn’t in any alliance. She said she believed him then she heard from Quinn and Kimo he was in two. He thinks she told the girls this. They got in a tiff over this. She told him she did not start the rumor just heard it and came to him about it. He started in on her about telling her about MJ going up and she told her. She swears she didn’t (she told Chelsea). These two lie to each other about who told who what but don’t want to confess who really told them if that makes sense! So Leah spilled a few secrets to prove her loyalty. Mainly that Quinn and Kimo come tell the girls everything. That Kenny and Tucker are a team and there is no girls alliance. That Cedric wanted to work with her. He didn’t spill anything to her. I think they made up so he’s not done with her yet.

Earlier Cedric and Joe were talking and Joe told him it’s no biggie Quinn keeping his power a secret. Cedric tried to say that was not showing trust but Joe said they didn’t form alliance until day 4 and he had already kept it a secret so he can see why Quinn felt scared over telling it now. I don’t know if Joe squashed it or not. Once Tucker and Kenny find out I’m sure they will go back to putting pressure on him again (both asleep). I think the plan is for MJ to go up make her use the power or convince her to trust them she’s safe. House votes how they want between Angela and Kenny if both on the block cause either going is fine. Joe pushed for Kenny because he can win over Angela. Cam pushing for Angela because she stirs trouble. That’s it from me tonight!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mollie and Vegan!

So, it looks like neither Cam or Cedric ever went and tal,Ed to Chelsie about all this.

She is going to flip when she finds out. And she will because this house can't keep a secret. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And, am I wrong? From reading all the posts above, it reads that Cam actually told Leah about the new Ball Players alliance. That's pretty bad if true.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not reading that anywhere Grooch. I sure hope he did not tell her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for the overnight posts!

I also like Quinn and feel bad that he has gotten himself in a pickle without even knowing about it.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, no he kept denying he was in any alliance. He kept accusing her of telling the girls he was in two alliances. Sorry, if I typed that wrong above. If he told her it was not during the convo I heard. He was accusing her of repeating a “lie” to put a target on his back. She kept telling him she “heard” a rumor that he was in two alliances that’s why she went to him to ask him if he was. I don’t think he believed her. I think she said some of the girls liked him and wanted to work with him but thought he was in a boys alliance. She told him that she told the girls she didn’t think he was in an alliance. She said, “when I asked you I was really joking to you because I knew you weren’t because I trusted you when you told me no one approached you for an alliance.” I thought she’s crazy if she thinks a big buffed guy wouldn’t be asked to be in an alliance! I never heard him tell her he was in an alliance. Sorry if I confused you. Now it’s possible he did someone on here heard it but I didn’t.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I like Quinn too, but he is not playing a very smart game at all. Lying to his allies, telling the strangest people about the power.

I am still not sure what Cedric is going to do, Quinn or MJ going up.

And TUCKER take yourself down.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, with Quinn, I like the player, but hate his game. With Tucker, I like his game and hate the player.

It’s a conundrum.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Craziest season.

Half of them are boring.

A few of them are crazy.

Not sure any of them are playing a good game.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I’m with you there Mama. I’m having a hard time picking someone I like. They are all so boring. I like Quinn but feel he’s ruined his game unless Joseph can help fix it. I like Cedric but I think he’s too sweet for this game unless his innocent act is just that an act. I’m having a hard time liking Tucker. I might try seeing if one of the girls has some BB brains. Oh I am loving T’Kor she is very smart but I think the others ignore her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I am reading there was a little more Angela/Kenney "flirting" at some time yesterday.

I am just feeling the ick on this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now I am hearing from Taran that MJ talked about not using her power if she is nominated.

How stupid would that be? Why would they keep her for another week knowing that she has a power that could send one of them home? It would be another Marcellus moment, with Julie smacking her upside the head with her index cards. Unless Julie is too godly for that now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did anyone hear this?

Eric
@RealityRecaps

So if I’m reading the #bb26 updates correctly… Cedric is sticking with the MJ plan and gonna tell Quinn what Tucker wanted to do?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cedric just told Tucker that he talked to a bunch of people last night, they don't have the votes. Tucker says "I don't give a I'm still doing it" and walks inside.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cedric, Quinn and Brooklyn in the HOH. Cedric says it’s wicked and game changing. Chelsie comes in. They say they’re waiting for Cam. People are guessing different things. Cedric says this is the group he is loyal to.

Quinn says that he was approached for an alliance with Tucker and Kenney.

They are waiting for Cam to arrive before Cedric reveals his plans.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Quinn will come clean once Cedric tells on Tucker?

If that Reality Recaps thing is correct.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They see MJ coming and hide in the bathroom. MJ asks if she can shower, Cedric tells her someone is in there and she can come back later.

Still waiting for Cam…..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So much for the Ball Players alliance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cam arrives!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, so he only says that Tucker and Kenney were trying to get Quinn out. Doesn’t mention the power.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So the plan is to put MJ up and make her feel comfortable?

Who does the Pentagon want to go home?

Did he mention that Tucker was/is going to use his VETO on Angela?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am also reading that Tucker confronted Rabina about her telling people he was going to do something crazy with the VETO.

So much for that showman.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So the Pentagon may truly be an alliance. Time will tell.

Oh wait, they will take the Collective as far as they can, but the Pentagon is the core.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So after all this Quinn still did not tell the Pentagon about his power.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2024 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kenney says if he is still here and HOH next week he is not putting Angela up. To Cedric he says you guys had two chances to get her out.

The probability that both Kenney and Angela will be here next week is very slim.