TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 05, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea and Brooklyn talking in bathroom about who Cedric should put up.

They really, really, really want Kenny gone,

Angela walks in to take a shower. Convo changes. Then Chelsea asks Angela how it feels when you go into AI. She says scared. And of course feeds cut.

Finally feeds come back. Angela sitting with them discussing the AI. Angela says she's been trying to mend fences. Her brain is mush right now. Trying not to let paranoia get to her. Nobody talks game to her. She understands. Angela is talking like a nice, normal person. She is very pleasant.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wait, what! Angela is saying that Lisa told her that she had the hoh power and it lasts 6 weeks.

Is Angela lying or is she delusional?

Angela sounds so convincing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They gotta know she's lying, because they know she told Tucker about Quinn's power. The same one!

And there were only 2 powers, not 3!

Angela, you just blew it (again) to building any trust with anybody.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds to brb.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
All 4 cameras on Leah and MJ cooking. Boring. They don't even talk.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was sort of listening to Cam and Cedric’s convo in the HOH room and I thought Cam said he was done with Leah because he told her not to be surprised if something happened and she went up. He said he told her not tell anyone and when he saw MJ in there he knew she ran and told MJ what he said. He didn’t mention Chelsea being told I’m sure he said MJ. That’s why Cedric was surprised when Chelsea told him she told Cam that Leah had told her. So I’m wondering if Cedric is thinking Cam changed his story from Chelsea to MJ. Cedric did not tell Chelsea Cam told him. But he did say we need to talk later. I think Cedric trust Chelsea more than anyone else. Now I could be wrong on the MJ thing because I didn’t start watching live feeds until MJ was in the room with Cedric and Cam could be totalling telling the truth.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
On a side note I like Quinn and I think He should have fessed up when he was confronted by Cam and Cedric about the power because now he’s in trouble. As for Tucker they are getting out the people he wants out without Tucker doing the dirty work. I think the girls are so focused on getting Kenny out if he doesn’t win the AI. If they don’t have a strong third on the block I think he might. Now Tucker wants to use the veto on Angela and have Quinn go up so he can beat him in the AI or make him use his power. What I want to know is if Quinn goes up and he use his power then or is it to late and if Tucker uses veto on Angela can Quinn put him on the back on the block as a new nom?

MJ hadn’t gone down yet to tell the girls it is Tucker wanting her on the block to get her to use her power and when they hear that are the girls going to switch to going after Tucker instead of Kenny now?

Just some thoughts and questions if anyone wants to answer. And sorry my posts are so long. I’m a court reporter so I tend to type and type and type lol

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I was watching the girls cooking and MJ making the steaks. I have never known anyone to do steaks in the oven. I've (and kids) been vegetarian for a long time, but still remember how to cook steaks. Grilling is best. Searing in a pan and then cooking to desired rareness. MJ was going to sear, bake, then make a sauce to pour over. I know you do that with Salisbury. Off topic in a way! But they looked like good cuts and thought it seemed a shame to waste them. Me talking about meat. LOL

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Smokey, I’ve seen steaks cooked like that before and think someone said that’s broiled steak but not sure. I didn’t know about hamburger patties being made in the oven until I saw my aunt do it. She said it’s less grease but they looked greasy to me! If I’m going to cook red meat it’s going on the grill or in a frying pan! LOL that’s probably why I’m not the thinnest person in my family!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, your guess is as good as mine. They've been going between Quinn and MJ to go up. Lately it seems they are leaning more toward MJ. Subject to change 10+ times before veto meeting. I don't think Tucker can be put up since he won the veto, unless Quinn's power can nullify the veto. I guess it all comes down to what Quinn's power is.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Mollie, we broiled them because it doesn't do the same as baking. Maybe that's what she meant. I was picturing these dried up pieces of over-cooked meat.

Hurricane883

06-28-2011

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hurricane883 a private message Print Post    
Believe Quinn's power has to be used at the beginning of the week and control the HOH power all week and not just at the end. If he survives this week he has to use next week 1) it's his last week to be able to and 2) he's probably going up if he doesn't and can use it to put up 3 people he deems strong no matter who HOH is (though not be able to put the HOH up).

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
All I remember of Quinn’s power is he can take away the HOH’s power and put up his own noms. I don’t know if it ends next week too but I think it does because he said to the cameras he was wanting to win HOH and use his power to get out bigger threats so no one would think it was him. But telling Angela ruined it because she’s now using it as a threat to stay in the game. He should have just fell on the sword and confessed and took away Angela’s threat. Angela will end up staying til the end and win a chance HOH and really mess up the game but oh well. I can’t seems to get invested in this group yet. I like Quinn but think his game is ruined. Liked Cedric but I think he’s easily influenced by the bigger guys. He’s got to soft a heart and cares about everyone he doesn’t want to hurt anyone. He thought he had an easy HOH now I bet he doesn’t think that. He needs to pick his core people and stick with them. I think that’s Cam and Chelsea. T’kor is super smart someone really needs to listen to her. I was ok with Joseph because he was trying to play the game but he thinks he’s a mastermind when he talks to the cameras. I’m going to try and see who of the girls I might like. I do not like Kenny. Whine to go home because no one will play with him so send him home when you had two already leave who would have been happy to stay. I’m of the mindset if you want to quit then you’re out of there!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I have to say it once more, I can't stand Angela! I'm not understand all the get Kenny out, go for Angel people!

I think MJ is a sweet girl and sad she got roped in with Matt, because it truly hurt her game. I would love to see her get a chance to play, but I doubt the others will add her to their numbers.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I believe Angela is lying, I don't recall Lisa telling her she had a power.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Has anyone ever seen Angela cook or do dishes? She is sitting there watching Leah clean from dinner?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have all been on an outside conversation involving Cedric, Rubina, Makensy, Cam, Leah, and Joseph, who is sitting on the hammock.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
And then occasionally they say something BB doesn't want us to hear and the feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
One of the guys says there's only two comps a week. The rest of the time he is bored.

Leah has left and the other five are hitting a beach ball around while they continue talking general game talk.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They started counting the consecutive number of hits before the ball hits the ground. They got up to 34 on a recent round.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They got up to 59. Earlier someone said the goal is to get 100 hits in a row. Now they got to 43.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They keep trying to get to 100. Leah came back to join the group and got a hit in.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now Quinn walks over as they keep hitting the ball. Someone says, they think we're here to play Big Brother. We're really here to break the record for consecutive volleyball hits.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Joseph walks off but says he'll be back. They continue to hit the beach ball around.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They were imitating old people's voices. Joseph did some fake kicks on Cedric while he was on the ground. Leah and Rubina started laughing uncontrollably. Feeds cut away for a short time and they were all back in the game. They continue hitting the ball around. (I'm out for the night.)