TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 04, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
America does not vote out Cali. They just vote for the Replacement Nom. I can see them voting Cam for that, they hardly know him. Especially the show watchers only.

I have seen a few polls, and Leah leads in them as being voted to be the Replacement Nom. If that all plays out that will crush her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This group is just boring to me. Their conversations are boring LOL

Like right now 6 or 7 of them outside and just boring.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree Mama

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Me, too. The only one there with a sense of humor is Tucker and Chelsea. And the rest are playing scared. (Except Tkor)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, yesterday, we were wondering why Angela picked Rubina as her new target.

From the Things You Need To know thread:

Cedric tells Angela to campaign to Rubina, says she is pushing for Angela's eviction

Oh, Cedric. Why did you do that? You know Angela is a tinderbox. Why are you lighting the match?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
T'Kor, Cam, and Kimo are building fake backstories for each other. It is kinda fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think I would vote for Leah, or Brooklyn for rep nom. Then there is AI ARENA..

Makensy would then be vulnerable a week early..

Quinn is really messing uo, first by telling anyone about his power and then be not telling his closest allies.

I don't like Kenney's back and forth while promoting an all male alliance.

I don't want Brooklyn around in general. Yes, her association with Arryn is part of that.

TKor ..I actually like her story and hate that BB is ignoring her.

Instagram posters are interesting. One called Angela and Kenney Boomers, but they are not Boomers. I get tired of the trashing online of Boomers, being one myself, and don't see the point of depicting all in any generation as a certain way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is funny.. Fake backstories..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cedric weaponized Angela against one of his targets.. actually playing the game. Too bad Angela is like a powder keg ready to go off...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
T'Kor and Kimo are really creative with these backstories. I am enjoying this!

This is most animated I have ever seen T'Kor!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

Quinn tells the camera that he formed two F2s last night and just secured another alliance. "What are we doing?....I love this game."#bb26

Yesterday he was in 6 alliances, does this make 8 now. HAHAHAH

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Having alliances with everyone in the house is not the flex he thinks it is. Especially when he is lying to most of them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Somehow, it has not occurred to Quinn that people are offering alliances to him all of a sudden. Like…it’s not your sparkling personality.

Quinn, It might be that word got around that you have a powerful upgrade and they don’t want to go on the block. Didja ever think of THAT, Mr. Superfan?

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1820169241519427676?s=61&t=vB-zP-hBw8m8aohhMtGC7g

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Replacement Nominee Roulette is underway. Many conversations, many options, many people saying lots of words without really saying anything.

I think it will be MJ, unless Tucker can manage to get Quinn up there. If Tucker can pull that off, it is possible that both Angela and Kenney will stay. Because once Quinn is on the block, his power will obviously be exposed and that will be the reason to vote him out. Also, all the lying Quinn has done will further seal his fate.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What is Quinn up to now? I can't make out what he's saying to Leah.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Go to feeds 3 and 4 now!

Tucker in hoh with a new plan. I think he wants to put Quinn up and get him out of the house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It is Quinn!

He's telling Cedric and Kenny now!

Cam just walked in.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Tucker wants to stay on the block with Kenny because he thinks one of them can beat Quinn in the AI challenge.

That would mean Angela comes down!

Tucker says he'll take all the heat.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tucker says he wants to do this because he is bored with the way the game is going. He wants to shake things up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kenny (the man that has whined all season that he wants to go home) is worried that they won't get the votes to get Quinn out and he'll go home.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tucker says he'll let Kenny win so he can come down.

Kenny is worried that they might be competing separately and won't be able to see how each one is doing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tucker says if we let Quinn coast, he'll win the game.

Tucker wants to get the strongest players out first so Tucker can coast at the end.

Cedric is worried doing this will screw up his own game!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Where is everyone? Anyone else watching?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tucker is quickly moving up to the top of my rate the players list. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tucker says if we do this, it will break up the Joesph/Quinn thing.