TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 04, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela and Kenney are having a long conversation out at the pool.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kenney knows how to handle Angela—don’t argue/trigger her, just let her talk and then be vague with a response. No promises or commitments.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
MJ made cookies, Angela was eating one and raving about them. She asked about the recipe, MJ said she’d send it to her after the show.
Everyone is in the backyard, Cedric got called to D.R. Kimo went into the house to get something, passed by Angela who was sitting alone in the living room, head propped on hand, sighing heavily.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There is one group by the pool hitting a beach ball around. Another group is playing corn hole.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are doubled on the outside, and Quinn is the only one out there right now. (Kenney was outside, but he went inside.) He climbed up on the upstairs area outside to sit on the couch. Cedric has joined him to talk game. Quinn says he is torn between voting out Angela or Kenney. (I am out.)

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now Joseph has joined the two guys talking game.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Joseph Quinn and Cedric talking outside. Sounds like MJ is going up to make her use her power or talk her out of using if she’s on the block. Quinn wants Angela out but I missed who is the target Angela or Kenny. Sounds like earlier it was leaning towards Kenny to protect Brooklyn because he’s all over this girls alliance and her being the head.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Feeds switch. Now I see Cedric and Angela talking. She wants to stay saying shes no threat to Cedric. She can’t win coms she has no social connections now. Buttering up Cedric about thinking of her being a mom. Now we have BRB. Ugh! I’m up late again tonight. If I hear anything good I’ll update.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Joseph was talking to Quinn on the backyard balcony, he asked him to be honest as to whether he has the upgrade. Quinn said no. Joseph said: “you promise?” Quinn said he promised, he said he wished he did have it… they talked a LOT about past BB players, Survivor faves, and both had watched a lot of the same videos by former players of reality shows, and tons of podcasts… Taran/Rob C were mentioned. I wonder if Joseph will tell others about Quinn denying having the upgrade?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Quinn is really blowing it, unfortunately.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tkor and Kimo alone in bedroom talking. She's trying to figure out who has the second upgrade. Kimo is keeping his mouth shut about Quinn. These 2 basically have a final 2, if they don't have one already. Tkor is going to be so pissed off when she finds out Kimo lied to her.

Kimo, you just threw your game away.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Earlier, Cedric was camera talking in hoh room before going to bed. Sounds like he is putting MJ up. He's going to have a conversation with her tomorrow and mainspring to her how she should handle it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This has been a good talk between Kimo and Tkor. She is extremely perceptive about about the other players and she has a very good game plan/strategy to move ahead. She definitely knows the game.

Oh! She also knows about the Collective! Not sure, but I think she might have been asked to join.

Wait, they are in the bathroom, not a bedroom. MJ just got out of Dr and joined them. So, of course, for no reason, fish.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, while we have fish, I'll try to remember the other things I heard.

Cedric doesn't want to put MJ up. The collective wants him to.

Oh, MJ is camera talking in her bedroom in the dark. She is pointing out how loud Angela is snoring. She says this is what she has to put up with. She says Angela sounds like she is dying. Lol! She misses Matt. He didn't snore like this.

She goes to sleep and all we can hear is Angela's loud snoring. She sounds like Darth Vader.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MJ is telling the camera to get Angela to stop! Get her to stop! (She's laughing while saying this. Joesph wakes up to and rolls over. Wow! Angela is snoring louder!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
OK, back to the Tkor/Kimo talk.

I forgot that Kimo and Tkor ARE in the collective. Duh! Anyway, Quinn told them about the Anderson alliance. Tkor is worried now that she and Kimo are at the bottom of the collective.

She said Tucker and Joe have big mouths and she gets info from Tucker. (Uh oh, Kimo! Better hope Tucker doesn't tell her about Quinn's power).

She told Kimo she threw the hoh comp. She purposefully threw the last question. She talked about how MJ has come close to winning comps. She is a threat. Tkor wants to get out people who can win comps. She said that the comps aren't noble. She said she wasn't trying to be rude. That bb has to make sure the comps finish in a certain amount of time. She said that Angela was good at the balance beam.

Tkor talked about that there are a lot of bb fans in the house. That bb is going after stories. Tkor has noticed that she hasn't been called to the Dr that much. That it's not her story.

They talked a bit about last year and about Jag. Jag and Matt both had good stories, but Jag won because he was able to tell his story better.

And that's all I can remember right now. And it appears all the hgs are sleeping.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just reread my posts, and in my 2:45 post, it should read that Cedric will "man-slain", not "mainspring" to MJ how to handle her nomination.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ugh. "Man-splain"

Stupid autocorrect.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Grooch for all the late posts!

So MJ up, MJ down, no way they talk her into not using it.

Who does America vote to put up. Kenney and Angela are already up.

My guess is Quinn.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Someone in the Unicorn bedroom has a nasty cough!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If live feed viewers vote, it could be Leah who replaces MJ. She’s everywhere and always talking. She loves the camera, she always has to be the center of attention.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
YW!

If Tucker takes himself down, and MJ goes up and uses her upgrade, can America waste our votes and put Tucker back up? You never know with bb. Lol!

If I get to vote, I'd vote for Cam. Just to shake up The Core and the fact that he doesn't wash his feet.

Or, I'd vote Brooklyn. Leah is to obvious and she'll be up next week. So why waste a vote?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think America would vote out Cam over Angela… the tv-only viewers are seeing Angela have her meltdowns. I assume she’d be chosen over HGs who haven’t gotten much tv time yet. It’s difficult to predict where the votes will go.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is baffling to me that a superfan like Quinn is blowing this so bad. He was given many opportunities to come clean, with people who are supposed to be the closest to him. How is it possible that he thinks Angela and Kimo haven’t told anyone? Especially since he has been directly asked by a few different people.

The “game upgrade” could be the reason he gets evicted week 3.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2024 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
WBRB just popped up. Must be the wake-up call.