TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 03, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Chelsie cam talking about CAM and just roasting him for his dirty shoes, no socks, not doing wash, and many other things.

She has the camera moving with her focusing on his dirty shoes.

She is so funny.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang I missed it.

Meanwhile, Cam is outside flirting with MJ. Cam needs to go. All he does is flirt with the girls and acts like he is on vacation, and expects Chelsea and Cedric to do all the hard work.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HERE it is Grooch LOL

https://x.com/BBLionOteV/status/1819528598602309642

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So..will Brooklyn and Joseph be pulled to play pov again?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
at the name Shake the Boat.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That is hysterical! Thanks, Mamapors. And I had moved him to the bottom of my list before I even saw that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Someone on RHAP recently pointed out how a pawn on a chessboard is the most expendable piece.

Asking someone to be a pawn is pretty much an insult. Like, “you are expendable to me”. The fact that TWO pawns do not mind being in an alliance with the HOH who pawned them, is insane.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It truly is, Rosem.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They didn't mind being on the block last week and offered again, then formed the alliance..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
A group of six maybe seven met up in the HOH for late night secret meeting to discuss their alliance. I can’t remember the name they gave themselves. Cam Joseph Quinn Cedric Brooklyn T’Kor I think Chelsea but not sure who that third girl was but I think it was her. Joseph did all the talking. Mainly we don’t put up each other not even as pawns. Have a plus 1 on the side to divert suspicion. Mainly the Cookour 2.0 hey it worked for them! Got far it I say. They agreed Angela goes if she’s on the block then Kenny next. Tucker wins veto put up Leah or Rubina, sorry can’t remember how she spells it. Joseph wants to keep Tucker around a bit. Cam not talking but I heard later Leah and he might be flirting a shomace. Kenny thinks girls have alliance with Brooklyn the head of so if he wins HOH the group saves her. They break up and go to bed. After they broke up Joseph tells Cedric he doesn’t care who has secret as long as it’s used to save the group and they can’t keep it secret no problemo. Joseph leaves to go outside to talk to the cameras about him being the one in charge in the group. Tooted his own horn for a bit. Talked about no one seeing him as a threat but he is in his mind. I’m ok with that at least someone playing the game. He’s called to DR I guess to brag on himself. Cedric talking to the cameras about putting up Leah if Tucker wins veto because he’s the pawn agreeing to go up if Cedric puts her up. She’s Tuckers next target. Cedric asking fans what they think and did pros and cons but believes he’s saving Cam from heartache because he’s being played in Cedric’s mind. He thanks the fans and CBS for this opportunity and goes to bed. Oh and he brushed his teeth hard for like three minutes that’s why he has such pretty teeth. Ok I’m out just thought since I was up late and heard all this I would update live feeds discussion. Night!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sorry for all those typos above. It’s cookout 2.0 and who has the other secret power. Hmm I think Joseph is outside talking to the cameras again. I’ll go check and if it’s anything interesting I’ll share!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, thanks so much for the update! And we don't care about typos. Lol!

I went over to Jokers, and to add to your info, Kimo was supposed to be there, but he was asleep. They are going to fill him in.

Joe was shocked that Brooklyn was there. Who invited her?

Joe believes he is the leader of this group, and he is easily going to win the game.

After they went their separate ways, Joe ran into Tucker in the bathroom, and Joesph told Tucker EVERYTHING about the meeting and who is in the collective. Wth?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Looks like they are waking them up! Veto draw !

Will Brooklyn and Joseph get picked again! LOL

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I don't think Brooklyn was supposed to be there... so she'll be on the bottom .. first one out of the group ...and she will more than likely tell everyone else...

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on houseguests chatting outside in the backyard.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, really??? Ugh! That’s why alliances don’t last because someone always has to lie before it’s necessary! Thanks for updating on the part I missed.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They have moved inside. Feeds are on the kitchen area and the upstairs lounge.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 have been on Kenney showering and shaving.
Feeds 3 & 4 are on the houseguests outside chatting.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Looks Angela has her new person to pick on. Calling someone a little brat talking to the camera outside. I have no idea who she is talking about.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She says I do not like you. Anyone know who she is talking about/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
#BB26 Feeds Fairy
@BBFeedsFairy

Angela is keeping Brat summer alive with her new target: Rubina #bb26

OK her new target is Rubina!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what the problem is. Angela was talking to Cedric. Now Angela thinks Rubina has been advocating for Angela to go home.

Did Cedric tell Angela that, or did the voices in Angela's head tell her that? Hopefully we will find out soon so bb doesn't start cutting feeds again.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well this did happen after she talked to Cedric.

Who knows with her!

I thought Quinn was her new enemy #1

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, that was so last week, Mamapors.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2024 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HAHAHA Grooch!