TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 02, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I checked Jokers, they. Said that Cedric asked joesph to be a pawn, and joesph said that he loves him, but he can't do that for him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn enters the unicorn room. I gotta go get ready for work.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch a description of the HOH challenge that Cedric won? Angela's manic hysteria on the episode was a complete turn off to me and I couldn't stay up to watch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oops, in my 3:26 post it should say that Brooklyn is lying by omission, not commission. Dang auto correct.

And in my next post, when Brooklyn said it wouldn't be one of them because it would be to messy, she's lying because Rubina is right there and Brooklyn KNOWS that there's an extremely high chance that Rubina will be the 3rd nominee.

It may sound like I'm hating on Brooklyn, but I'm not. I'm trying to emphasize that Brooklynn is really playing the game and to keep an eye on her in the coming weeks, because it can be easy to miss.

Now is the time when things get interesting with the plotting and planning. It's starting earlier in the game this year because of the 3rd nominee, and possibly a 4th with the veto challenge. And when you have large alliances there is no choice but to put one of them up. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, if you think about it, someone in the Core or Pentagon should really volunteer now. They will be safe. Then when numbers go down, they can say they already volunteered and pick somebody else. Bunch of wusses.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for the overnight posts. I think that not having the HOH comp during the show is causing me to lose interest.

I used to be so excited for the feeds to come back shortly after the live show ends to see all the scrambling and negotiation. Now this doesn’t happen for hours after the show, in the middle of the night. I am not going to stay up for some unknown amount of time, in the hopes that we get feeds. They don’t even give us the courtesy of a time frame.

It’s like they are purposely trying to lose live feed viewers, so that when they kill off the live feeds, we won’t notice.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Yes Rosen, totally agree. Why don’t they at least start the HOH on Thursday night’s show?? BB you’re losing me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Looks like at this moment he will nominate Angela, Kenney, and Joseph.

I AM BORED WITH ALL OF THIS.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I don't know why they don't have the HOH on right after the eviction. I can't watch this until Angela is gone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mama, I think it's going to be Rubina, not Joesph.

And I think things are finally starting to get interesting.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh so Rubina now. Did she volunteer?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
After the eviction, the time is so poorly used. The eviction was done by 8:40. So that last 20 minutes were commercials, and Julie talking to Lisa. I do not remember that part every taking that long. The same thing happened last week, when I looked at the clock I thought oh we have time for the HOH and then nope, they dragged out the Matt leaving for the whole remaining time. And they do not even show the goodbye messages.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No have nots this week:

https://x.com/toomsbb_/status/1819274248382566593?s=46&t=B-OPUqzq35clr56O1VCFoQ

Endurance comp imminent!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thanks to the updates from others here, all I get from the Pluto feeds is wanting to adopt a kitten.
I could tell that Angela is performing, badly, but it will keep her on the show for a while. This season is boring for me but at least Lisa is gone.
I did enjoy Tucker telling her while wearing a bucket hat with a kids birthday party hat on it that he was a CIA operative and could tell she was lying about having a power.
So Tucker studied with the CIA before or after becoming a chef? A real Renaissance man.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, Cedric's choices came down to Joesph and Rubina. He asked Joesph to volunteer to go on the block and Joesph said no. That was just before they went to bed.

So, maybe it's 50/50 on which one goes up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Grooch!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So noms are gonna be Kenney, Angela and a pawn, until they run out of Kenneys and Angelas. And pawns.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I just caught up reading the posts here from Jul 30 until now. If I did a drinking game shot for every time I read....Feeds Back, I'd be in a coma.
I remember the good ole days when the feeds were on Showtime and the only commercials shown where Julie talking about the SHO channel. Twice and hour.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Didn’t occur to me, but Pooya on RHAP pointed out that the 2 downgraded HG became the next 2 HOH’s.

What are the odds?

Just like the same 2 people getting picked to play in the veto comp 2 weeks in a row.

Weird coincidences this season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB gods: please let Kenney and Angela win the veto comp and AI comp.

I really want them both out, but I don’t want the HOH to have an easy reign. And I want to see other people on the block. People who have been comfortable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is turning out that the downgrades were better for the players than the upgrades.

The 2 downgrades were given mercy and safety that first week due to empathy. Both of them then go on to win HOH.

MJ has gotten safety, but probably won’t even use the power. She becomes a possible target just for having a power that she doesn’t use. Just telling one or two people could expose you as a liar to others once it is exposed. Something that Quinn is learning. Having an “upgrade” might just kill their games.

Once again, BB misjudged the effect their twists have on the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, having the upgrade is saving MJ right now. Cedric wanted to put her up, but he knows that she will save herself. He doesn't want to make an enemy out of her, and is afraid if she wins hoh, she will put him up.

Or so he says.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokers reported that feeds went to fish at 9:02 and came back to awake houseguests at 9:16 a.m.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, yeah, MJ did get safety, which is great for her. But if she doesn’t use it by next week it expires and “America” is deprived of the promoted “America’s Vote” for a replacement nominee. I wish they would have created more of an incentive for it to be used. The fear of the unknown “America’s Vote” disincentivized using the “upgrade”,

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2024 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Telling them they can not tell anyone or use it would solve the problem. MJ would have been up last week if no one knew about the power.