TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 02, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Brooklyn are talking game and laughing about it in the have-not room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now Feeds 1 & 2 cut to a Cedric/Tucker conversation in the weight room. Tucker explains to Cedric how if the upgrade is used, America picks the replacement. Feeds cut to the have-not room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are done in the have-not room, so feeds cut to the lounge area upstairs where a group is chatting, then cut to the kitchen where T-Kor and Makensy are talking.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Back to the Cedric/Tucker conversation, Tucker says he found out Lisa didn't have the power, but she still had to go.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are considering Kenney, Angela, and MJ for the nominations.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn, Rubina, Angela, Kimo, Kenney, Leah, Quinn, and Cam are the ones talking in the upstairs lounge area. The feeds keep moving around in the house.
Now down to kitchen where Makensy, Cedric, Tucker, and T'Kor are talking. One of the guys said he hasn't slept well the last three nights.
Now back to the group upstairs.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on T-Kor and Cedric are talking game in the rock room.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 cut to Joseph and Tucker whispering in the bathroom area.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now Tucker tells Joseph that Quinn has the other upgrade power. Tucker tells Joseph that he is his #1, that's why he is telling him this.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T-Kor and Cedric come into the living room where Rubina and Makensy are.

Tucker is gesturing with a carrot in his right hand. He puts it into some dip and takes a bite. They wrap up their conversation and hug as a commercial takes over the feed.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I think Cedric is announcing a meeting. The group upstairs head downstairs and all assemble in the living room. Cedric jokes about boxes, then says BB decided to give them a break from the have-nots this week. Everyone jumps up and down and some are dancing. "Don't thank me, thank BB."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cedric and Rubina go into the weight room and hug, and start a conversation. He says he wants to put up Kenney and Angela, and he is up in the air about the third person.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Hmmm… maybe that means an endurance comp for next week’s HoH?

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cedric brings up the powers, and Rubina assures Cedric that she doesn't have it. Cedric says his goal is not to put up the powers this week. Rubina says if she won HOH, she would not put him up. She says she will respect whatever he does.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina says this week is easy. They says next week will be harder. Cedric says the following week will be a double eviction.

Feeds cut to a group of 9 chatting in the living room. They may be heading for bed, feeds cut to WBRB, then back to the Rubina/Cedric conversation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
MJ? Cedric knows of her power.

With Angela and Kenney on the block, who would America put up?

But he wants to avoid the powers

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn and Makensy are talking in the living room on Feeds 3 & 4. Angela and Kenney are sitting there. I can also see some people in the kitchen.

Cedric and Rubina wrap up their conversation and hug again and head to the kitchen to join the others there. (I am out for the evening.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I watched Cedrick have one on one's with Cam and Brooklyn (seperately) I was out of the room when he had it with Quinn.

He's going to put up Angela and Kenny, but he needs the 3rd. He doesn't want to put up MJ (because of her power) and doesn't want to put up anyone in the Collective or the Pentagon. So it doesn't really leave anyone but Rubina or Joesph.

Cedric had said that when he talked to Tkor, he asked her who she didn't want to see go up, and she said Rubina.

Cedric told Cam that Rubina should understand that if she goes up, she's not going home.

In general, he's telling each of them that he's having a hard time picking a 3rd, because he doesn't want blood on his hands, even though they would know they aren't going home.

I keep telling myself, if that is true, why isn't somebody in the Pentagon or the collective volunteer to be the 3rd? Tucker did it. These people need to man up.

And Brooklyn is cut throat. Very nice to your face, but will stab you in the back. She told Cedric that she loves Rubina and is close to her, but hey, put her up in the next breath.

OK, MJ just left the hoh (she just came in to check on hom) Cedric is alone now listening to his music.

So, from the little I watched, either Joesph or Rubina will be the 3rd nominee, and I'm leaning more towards it being Joesph.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cedric just came downstairs and went into the bathroom. I switch cameras to watch and that camera is a few minutes behind the other cameras. Why?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Switch to another camera and Cedric isn't in the bathroom anymore. MJ is taking a shower, and Rubina and Brooklyn are taking off makeup.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Brooklyn talking in Unicorn room. Hard to hear. Brooklyn telling Rubina that Kenny (i think) told Cedric that Rubina told him that there is an all girl alliance and Brooklyn is the head of it.

Seems Kenny told all the boys about it. Leah is in the room too, and they are telling her. It's hard to hear with all the mic noise as they are changing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now the girls are talking about the all boys alliance. But they think it's split into 2 (?)

Everyone seems to know that tkor, kimo and Quinn have an alliance.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now, Leah is asking them who Cedric will put up. Brooklyn lying through her teeth, by comission. Saying that she is trustworthy. Never mentioning they went through the alliances and strikes those names out and said she'd be fine with Rubina going up.

<edit commission to omission per Grooch><Sea>

Which I understand, but it's with the ease that she can lie. She is an ice queen. The Core better watch out for her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah asks them who they think Cedric will put up. Brooklyn knows, but isn't saying. She's acting (convincingly) that she doesn't have a clue.

Leah asks, do you think it will be one of us?

Brooklyn says she doesn't think so, it would be messy.

Brooklyn saying that Kenny has said multiple times today that a guy has to win hoh because he doesn't feel comfortable going up to the hoh room when there's a girl up there.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang I switched cameras and Joesph leaving hoh room. I missed the vonvo. But after joesph left, Cedric says dang, now I don't know what I'm gonna do.

I was hoping to watch Cedric talk to the cameras, but feeds switch to Joesph using the toilet.

Why, bb, why?