TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Quick Questions: Archive through July 31, 2024 users admin

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
1. What was the Lisa/Angela blowup about?

2. Are the HGs really gonna vote Matt out if he doesn’t win AI?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
1. I’m not sure either
2. YES!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Do the HGs really think that Matt may have been aggressive/threatening towards Angela?
Why are they gonna vote him out?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think they all know Angela “exaggerates” but they also appreciate the chance to take out a physical threat who is also closely attached to a fellow house guest, and whom they (and most of us!) find annoying.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I imagine because he is the typical bro who ends up running the house by winning comps, having a showmance. Exactly who is likely to be encouraged by production to have the showmance, and might edit shows to make him seem like the victim.

Also he is manipulative.. Like bringing up his mother, then freaking out when Angela mentioned his mother.. He brought his mother to the table in the midst of the attack by Angela.

More manipulation when he was upset that Lisa didn't choose him to play for POV. Lisa was on the block and didn't need to bring him into a comp she needed to win and he was unlikely to use the pov.

Lisa Angela blowup, I am guessing was from some paranoia on Angela's part.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just was reminded that Lisa told Angela that she couldn't be associated with her in or out of the house, totally an insult and guaranteed to offend Angela.. That might have Reeve blowup.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I do'nt get it. There are no "choices" about who plays for POV, I thought they were all chips that were drawn? But I did miss some of the broadcast.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Angela got to pick two chips and one chip that she picked was Lisa's chip. So, Lisa was then able to have "houseguest" choice and she chose Brooklyn.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
thank you for explaining, Mystic... I completely missed that!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Matt can be all those things Sea said, and still be a mama's boy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Is the show just making Angela look whacky, or is she really that whacky in the feeds? I haven't had a chance to watch for any extended amount of time yet.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think the show is giving Angela a fair-to-great edit… she is VERY “up” at times, and extremely cutting/dismissive at times. She CONSTANTLY interrupts whomever is speaking, whether it’s in a group or 1-on-1. She’s very authoritative, and doesn’t take advice or constructive criticism well at all! We saw a great example when she claimed Matt “aggressively threatened” her, when all he said was he wondered (after being nominated) if he should just tell her “ok, so now you put me on the block, let’s go.” Everyone who gets nominated usually wants to return the favor, but it’s not usually considered a “threat!” She seemingly got away with painting Matt as a guy who threatens a woman old enough to be his mom!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow ! Great explanation. Thanks, Calimom3 ! :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Naja, I had the same exact question as I try to get caught up on BB. And this a fair to great edit for Angela?! She seems to be bonkers! What is the general idea of how the public feels about her?
And why do viewers find Matt to be annoying?

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Who is M.J.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
MJ = Makensy. She herself said that is her nickname. And it is easier to type for sure.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2024 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So was the Angela/Lisa blowup just a little one? Is that why they skipped it completely onTV?

Lorie

08-28-2003

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Does T-Kor have an accent? Sometimes it sounds like it but I can’t figure it out.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Yes she has an unusual accent. She grew up in the UK (or England) as well as maybe Chicago. So her accent is an unusual mix. I also wonder if she has a speech impediment too.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
For some reason, BB has decided to mostly block us from seeing Angela on Live Feeds unless she’s sleeping or pouting/crying. We never got to see her and Lisa’s heated exchange. We heard Angela talking to herself the next day saying she didn’t mean to call Lisa the B word out loud… she also had a heated discussion with Quinn which we didn’t get to see, today she told Kimo she no longer “has” Quinn in her corner… she’s a demanding/rude/immature/attention-seeking waste of a spot on BB. People who don’t watch feeds can’t stand her either.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2024 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
T’Kor sometimes sound English, sometimes Southern, and to me she sometimes sounds as if she could be a deaf/hearing impaired person. She was born in London, lived in Chicago, and now lives in Georgia… it’s a very unique voice!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2024 - 2:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Wally

08-13-2011

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
any chance of a Tucker blindside? (hey, if a fit semi-charismatic male is up on the block between two unlikeable women who aren't challenge threats with weak alliances, then don't you take this re-nom gift horse and just evict the guy-threat out now?) right, right? :D

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I think the focus is on evicting Angela or Lisa this week. Tucker is looking good.

Lorie

08-28-2003

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
This may not be allowed because this isn’t about this season. But I’m rewatching season 1 and I’m so glad the format changed. There is soooo much footage repetition. We see the same scenes episode after episode. Very slow! Anyone else ever rewatch the first season?