TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : August 1 - August 10: Archive through August 01, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Joseph compared Angela to the boy who cried wolf. You can only get away with it so many times.

Sorry Angela all your bridges are burned.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Something I have noticed .. and like.. the "F" bomb being dropped.. it's a rare occurrence this season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That's because very few HG's constantly use foul language like the man-child of Cirie did last season. This season, the only foul language I hear is from Makense and it isn't every other word.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FYI- hamsterwatch just tweeted there’s a episode Tuesday 8/13 at 8 Eastern-no word on if it’s just the veto show moving for that week or we’ll have eps Tues/Wed/Thurs that week

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m REALLY gonna need Tucker to STOP using that accent when he talks or I’m gonna use magic glitter/moon water to manifest him being evicted tomorrow night! I can handle his A.D.D, but not that friggin’ accent!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just saw Tucker and Angela hugging each other really hard. I couldn't make out what Tucker was saying, it was muffled. When they separated, he was telling her that he doesn't think she is going home. He leaves the storage room, and Angela is alone in there crying really hard.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She says to herself that she is just getting started and she doesn't want to go.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's trying to pull herself together and she leaves the storage room. She asks if it's 10 o'clock. Kenny is sitting on the couch in the living room and gives her the time. She says she is just going to sit there with him. She says she just wants to take in the room and she's not going to talk. Feeds switch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Chelsea playing bumper pool. Talking about Kenny between shots, about if he'll try to win hoh, or something, I don't know because we get fish.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds back and a large group in kitchen. Angela gets off couch and joins them. She talked a little, and now she's standing on the outside of the group watching them,, wiping a tear away every so often.

Fish again. Why?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cam is flirting hugely with Leah in the bathroom. It seems to me that Leah is resisting it.

Cedric walks in and interrupts. Cedric asks is Leah is sleeping with Chelsea tonight. Leah and MJ are sleeping with her, I don't know if other girls are.

Cedric is asking because he was going to sleep in another room and Quinn doesn't want to sleep in the power ranger room. They start talking about were Lisa is going to sleep and... Fish!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There's a group of six houseguests (Lisa, Kimo, Cam, T'Kor, Quinn, and Joseph) at the dining table telling stories about their childhood.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They were talking about asking girls out, first kiss, etc. Feeds sometimes cut to WBRB.

Feeds come back to Chelsie laying on the HOH bed talking to the camera, but that also goes to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Little snippets of the group at the dining table and Chelsie with WBRB. Now both feeds are working. Chelsie says, "I will now go downstairs. Over and out."

Feeds cut to WBRB again.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return to Quinn, Joseph, Kimo, Cedric and Cam talking at the dinner table.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy, Lisa, Brooklyn, and other ladies doing some dance moves in the kitchen. Feeds cut away to the dining table group.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds keep cutting to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are on general chatting in the kitchen area. No sign of Kenney or Angela.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
No change, just general chatting, yet feeds all go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds return to the general chatting. Leah is reminding me of a young Kathy Ireland tonight.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn picked up Rubina. She must be the lightest person of the group. Feeds again go to WBRB for some reason.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
A little more chatting followed by WBRB. This is getting ridiculous. They aren't saying anything that needs to be cut.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been up for a while now. I count at least 12 people, some sitting at the bar, some working away in the kitchen. (I am out for tonight.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It is live show day. Wake them up!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2024 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
We got animals! Hgs must be getting up.