TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : July 23 - July31: Archive through July 31, 2024 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If you keep me you will see the real Angela, Colorful, vibrant, fun to be around.

That ship has sailed Angela. All they hear is blah, blah, blah.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
One feed is the gym, and the other feed is the unicorn room, with Leah just droning on and on....Then Lisa takes over, and drones on and on...

I see that Angela is openly discussing Quinn's power with Kimo and Kenney. I assume Quinn still doesn't know that the secret is out, even though most of them don't believe Angela.

I hope Kenney goes next. After Angela, who I hope goes out tomorrow night. Why the hell did he win the veto? I can't stand him being so casual about wanting to leave when so many others would do anything for the opportunity. What a disappointment he turned out to be.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Lisa just said that even her mother doesn't know her recipe for chimi-churi (sp?) sauce... I bet it includes glitter...

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
LEAH - please shut up. Everything is not about you. She's exhausting!!!!!!!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The three-person nomination process could work out throughout the whole season. When it gets down to four people, you will have the HOH and the remaining HGs will automatically be the nominees for eviction. Whoever wins the challenge will cast the vote to evict. The remaining three houseguests then go through another challenge with the winner choosing who to pick as the other person of the final two. It could all happen very quickly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela in the SR proposing an alliance with Rubina, MJ and Leah, saying she could be a shield for them.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
keep me and I'll be your eyes, ears...(Angela) said to MJ and Leah and Rubina? (I"ll do anything .. for you dear anything.. ) ... She's saying that they can trust her... (like Quinn trusted her???)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Leah, of course, can feel that. Tells Angela there is nothing going on right now (no alliances,lol). Leah goes on a soliloquy, as is her custom. They’re going to leave this conversation committing to nothing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“I was raised by strong women who did whatever” -Leah

This girl just says meaningless strings of words all the time. Sentences that don’t go anywhere, meandering thoughts that take forever to get to the point, and the word “like” liberally sprinkled throughout her diatribes. The worst part is that she always needs to be the center of attention, and no one else has a chance to say anything.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I want Lisa to stay because:

Angela will leave, and maybe the feeds will cut less
It will piss off Tucker, and it will be fun when she takes him out
I want to see the rest of her interesting outfits

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Again Angela all the ships have sailed. You have spent two weeks alienated everyone, making everyone feel uncomfortable. NO ONE will commit to an alliance with you. How could they trust you? But good on her for trying.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina, T'kor and Quinn discussing how Leah takes over the room and no one else gets to talk.

Yeah. I know. Haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rubina and Tkor are discussing who might have the other power. Quinn does not tell them.

Tkot told him that MJ has the veto power and this would have been a good opening for him to say something. I assume that Kimo did not tell Quinn about telling Tucker.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was expecting this day to be much more interesting than it turned out.

I thought Quinn would find out that Kimo confirmed to Tucker that Angela was telling the truth, and would be doing some kind of damage control. And that Lisa would then be found innocent of lying about having a power. And that info would get Angela evicted.

So far…nothing.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They talk very little game. Every once in a while, if you are lucky enough to catch it.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I always seem to tune in when the feeds are down. I surmise to to Angela's antics. I want Angela to leave tomorrow. I love a crazy good BB player not a BB player who is crazy! (i.e. Paloma, Frenchie, Sam, Raven, Audrey). Angela's family and boss will probably need to go into witness protection if she stays any longer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Camera flashed to Tucker and Chelsie in the HOH room for about 2 seconds, then fish.

Now I'm speculating that he is telling her that Quinn has the power and that Lisa does not.

I might be wrong, but who knows, since they cut the feed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They don't only cut the feed for Angela, but she makes it worse.

Pretty sure they cut the feed this time so they can save the conversation for the TV show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They did show him saying Lisa did not have the power, he knows who does and what it is, and if he is voted out he will whisper to her . . . . .fish!

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I think I'm going to cancel my feeds before the next cycle hits. The downtime is too much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela in the SR with Brooklyn, saying that Lisa should be voted out so they can get rid of the power. The same power that she knows Quinn has.

Says anyone who votes for her she will love and protect. After Angela leaves, Brooklyn says to the camera: I will vote you out if you don’t win(or something to that effect)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela " I'm sure MJ (or did she say Lisa?) has told you about her power..." and "I know who has the other power.. but I am not going to reveal it because I promised not to ..." to ?? (Only person I saw was Cam)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Angela is now in the HOH room, pleading her case to Chelsie, Cam and Leah. Angela is still maintaining that Lisa has a power. She doesn’t know that Tucker already told Chelsie that Quinn has the power and what it does.

Angela had also said that she knows about a power and hasn’t told anyone.

😵‍💫

Angela says she hasn’t been deceitful in this game.

😵‍💫

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela's spiel is pretty much - whomever wants to work with me has my heart and loyalty...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2024 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am old enough to remember when Angela pledged her heart and loyalty to Lisa.